Testers Wanted: CaddyDaddy The Claw Golf Gloves ×

Callaway Paradym drivers overrated

Jmatczak87

On 8/7/2023 at 12:49 PM, Jmatczak87 said:

Does anyone else think that the paradym is overrated?, I bought the paradym 4 months ago I switched from the rouge st max ls and I have to say I’ve been very disappointed in it, so much so I just traded it in for the cobra ltdx ls and couldn’t be happier, I think I’ll be playing cobra drivers from here on out

I play the LTDX as well.  I love the Cobra LTDX driver and hybrids

Woo Pig

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its so easy to do, just have a few bad rounds, some off driving days and people start looking for something different. No different than that ex-girlfriend you had and have an off day or two and then people start looking when all along it may have not been the ex-girlfriends fault at all. So just remember when you 1st buy that new driver or irons and you can't stop thinking just how great it is and then go out and post how great it is performing then you see someone hit their driver better or your favorite Pro is using a different driver, thats all it takes then you start experimenting only to be later disappointed so maybe everything is a bit overrated with all the hype out there but there is not one driver by itself over rated. Some just perform better than other due to you swing mechanics as I'm one who thinks Callaway has been the #1 driver for 2023 for a reason and 2024 will be no different. They are just that good as they have been a favorite of mine for the last 4 years. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G430 Max 10 w/ VA Composites Nemesys 45

3W: :cobra-small: Darkspeed Max w/UST Mamiya LIN-Q-M40X Red

5/7 W: :callaway-small:  Paradym w/ :projectx:HZRDS 60 

5 thru PW : 😍 :ping-small: i530 5-PW w/ :Fuji: AXIOM 75 shafts

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  RTX 6 Full face 48*, 54* w/ i95 SteelFiber shafts

Puter: 😍 :L.A.B.: GREEN DF3 w/Black 34" w/ BGT Stability ONE w/Press II 3 grip

(Back-up):EVNROLL:  E2 34" w/ BGT Stability Fire shaft midsize Black Pure Grip