Odyssey Ai-ONE Putters - 2023 Forum Review

GolfSpy_BOS

Taking Robs advice on the Odyssey Website fitting did me zero favors as I got the exact putter I was already eyeing down. It was the AI algorithm in my phone doing things. They are working together 🤖📳

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max 10.5°

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 25°, :titleist-small: Tsi2 21°

4i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM10 - 50° 12f, 54° 14f, 58° 14k

Putter:  :mizuno-small: M.Craft Type VI

Ball: :vice: Pro Air

Bag: Ghost Golf Maverick 14-Way 

Glove: Nexgen Nano-X Pro Tour+

Forum Member Reviews:

5 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Taking Robs advice on the Odyssey Website fitting did me zero favors as I got the exact putter I was already eyeing down. It was the AI algorithm in my phone doing things. They are working together 🤖📳

That's the 3rd sign! If you ignore it now, aliens will visit you, stuff you with unpopped corn kernels and eject you to the sun!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

2 hours ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

The Ai just knows…it’s just a sign that you’re supposed to have one of these putters!

Be sure to post a photo of it when you join the club!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Titleist U505 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons (4-PW)

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Indoor putting again last night, really focused on staying steady and stats improved from the night before:

- 3 feet: 10/10 (no change) 
- 6 feet: 10/10 (+1) 
- 10 feet: 8/10 (+2)

Overall felt much better with the way the ball came off the face.

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

20 minutes ago, buckpillar said:

Here ya go! 

IMG_0543.png

I have come to the decision to say farewell to the Cleveland HB. I still need it for another week for some Qi10 testing days as I will have to order the Ai-One and have it shipped. But yes, all of these

6493bab226b391b4bf0fb97e_Farmfence-PapakuraStreamsRestorationProject.webp.74ad1b9d8d60ef14b90645ea27af46fb.webp

plus the putter itself have swayed me into the cool breeze.

WITB

Forum Member Reviews:

5 hours ago, TJ Hall said:

Indoor putting again last night, really focused on staying steady and stats improved from the night before:

- 3 feet: 10/10 (no change) 
- 6 feet: 10/10 (+1) 
- 10 feet: 8/10 (+2)

Overall felt much better with the way the ball came off the face.

Looks better than the other day, maybe it was just an off day but nice comeback.

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

buckpillar@gmail.com

1 hour ago, buckpillar said:

Looks better than the other day, maybe it was just an off day but nice comeback.

Definitely felt more comfortable with it than the night before.  Keeping steady in the stroke helped a lot.

1 hour ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

I have come to the decision to say farewell to the Cleveland HB. I still need it for another week for some Qi10 testing days as I will have to order the Ai-One and have it shipped. But yes, all of these

6493bab226b391b4bf0fb97e_Farmfence-PapakuraStreamsRestorationProject.webp.74ad1b9d8d60ef14b90645ea27af46fb.webp

plus the putter itself have swayed me into the cool breeze.

What Ai model are you looking at?

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

3 minutes ago, TJ Hall said:

Definitely felt more comfortable with it than the night before.  Keeping steady in the stroke helped a lot.

What Ai model are you looking at?

The Rossie DB is the one for me, I was using The Seven DB (I believe) in Dick's and it felt great but I am not a fan of the shape. I tend to favor the rounded mallet putters at address.

WITB

Forum Member Reviews:

3 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

The Rossie DB is the one for me, I was using The Seven DB (I believe) in Dick's and it felt great but I am not a fan of the shape. I tend to favor the rounded mallet putters at address.

Nice!

My dad has a White Hot Rosie and absolutely loves it…his putting improved tremendously with it!

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

3 minutes ago, TJ Hall said:

Nice!

My dad has a White Hot Rosie and absolutely loves it…his putting improved tremendously with it!

When I was first shopping putters a couple months back I almost went with an older Rossie but ended up with the Cleveland HB. I guess it was calling me all along.

WITB

Forum Member Reviews:

5 hours ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

I really like the DB, That's the shape I like and then with the double bend shaft.. Oh Yeah Baby!!

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

buckpillar@gmail.com

6 minutes ago, buckpillar said:

I really like the DB, That's the shape I like and then with the double bend shaft.. Oh Yeah Baby!!

My scotty is a DB, but it takes a backseat to my new AI#1 CH

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

buckpillar@gmail.com

6 hours ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

The rossie S mid mallet was/is my secret AI-ONE crush !  But the DB crushed it today on the practice greens and on course!

Speed control was on point!!!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

58 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

The rossie S mid mallet was/is my secret AI-ONE crush !  But the DB crushed it today on the practice greens and on course!

Good Speed control, stroke is looking good

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

buckpillar@gmail.com

8 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Nice putting!  

PXG 0211

15* Taylormade Sim 2 max

18* hybrid (Taylormade)

22* hybrid (Adams)

25* hybrid (Tour edge)

irons - Callaway Big Bertha 2002 (It's a long story!)

Putter - Odyssey AI one 2 ball DB 35¨

10 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Nice putts @Rob Person…all that practice is paying off!

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Little update on how it's going so far I am still loving the putter finally had some beautiful weather and got to start playing more often and one under rated thing that I have noticed is I no longer feel like I have to hit it to wither 3-4 feet I have expanded my area on the green I target because I feel so much more comfortable with this putter she is still rolling true and looks beautiful 

Ogio bag

Driver: Cobra LTDX

3 wood: PING 425 max

Irons 5-U : PING G710s

52 bent to 51 vokey 

54: vokey 

58 degree: Callaway jaws 

putter: Wilson harmonized v2 / testing   Odessy AI- ONE Double Wide    

Had some free time over the weekend and went to Golf Galaxy to look around. Ended up messing around with putters for awhile. Tried about 10 putters, and the standout was the Ai-One Jailbird Mini DB. Pretty sweet! Wish they had a 34” to try out, but pretty confident it’d fit me.

Maybe trading in some clubs is in my future 🤔

Driver : :callaway-small:GBB Epic, 10.5° loft, autoFlex Dream7, SF405x flex (44.75")
3-Wood: :callaway-small:Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
3-Hybrid: :srixon-small: Z H85, 19° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Black 85g, 5.5 flex
Irons: :titleist-small: T350 5i & T200 6i-GW, 23°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.5”, 1° upright)
Wedges: :Sub70: JB Forged Raw 54° & 58° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Reg flex (+0.5/0.25", 0.5° upright)
Putter: :ping-small: DS72 C, 35”, PP60 grip

15 minutes ago, BallsLeon said:

Had some free time over the weekend and went to Golf Galaxy to look around. Ended up messing around with putters for awhile. Tried about 10 putters, and the standout was the Ai-One Jailbird Mini DB. Pretty sweet! Wish they had a 34” to try out, but pretty confident it’d fit me.

Maybe trading in some clubs is in my future 🤔

I don’t think you can go wrong with the Ai-ONE @BallsLeon…the forgiveness and consistency with these is incredible.

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

3 hours ago, Blaine Dye said:

Little update on how it's going so far I am still loving the putter finally had some beautiful weather and got to start playing more often and one under rated thing that I have noticed is I no longer feel like I have to hit it to wither 3-4 feet I have expanded my area on the green I target because I feel so much more comfortable with this putter she is still rolling true and looks beautiful 

That's good news makes the mental side of the game a bit easier on you and your game.

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

buckpillar@gmail.com

Just read through this and seems like everyone is really loving these putters. As bad as my putting is, I'm not looking to get a new putter yet but may have to see if any local shops have any to try out.

Driver: PXG Black Ops, Ventus Blue 6X 

Fairways: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 3 and 5 wood, Project X Riptide CB 6.0

Hybrid: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 22 degree, Project X Riptide 6.0

Irons: PXG 0311P Gen 5 5-PW, Project X LS 6.5

Wedges: PXG SG2 50, 56(55), Modus 125 Wedge; PXG SG 2 60, KBS 130 Wedge  

Putter: TaylorMade Spider GT Red SB

Ball: Maxfli Tour S

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

12 minutes ago, BreakfastBall15 said:

Just read through this and seems like everyone is really loving these putters. As bad as my putting is, I'm not looking to get a new putter yet but may have to see if any local shops have any to try out.

I found my stroke is very inconsistent and tends to drift towards the toe.  With my prior gamer struggled with speed control, which I think was a result of catching one in the center of the face.

I thoroughly enjoyed the feel of the white insert on these, but performance seemed to be consistent across the testers in both the white insert and milled insert.

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

37 minutes ago, TJ Hall said:

thoroughly enjoyed the feel of the white insert on these, but performance seemed to be consistent across the testers in both the white insert and milled insert

TJ - I completely agree on the consistency across the face inserts.  Odyssey is definitely onto something here….

WITB?:ping-small:  G400 SFT w/Aldila NXT GEN NVS 55 Aflex ; :ping-small: G410 3w; :ping-small: G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26) - stock Ping Alta CB R-Flex; :edel-golf-1:SMS 6i, 7i - KBS TourLIte 95 R-Flex; Maltby TS1 8i-9i-PW w/Apollo Acculite 85 R flex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -R-Flex and :odyssey-small: AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

7 hours ago, BreakfastBall15 said:

Be prepared, you won't be disappointed!

11 hours ago, Blaine Dye said:

That is awesome! The DB is consistent if nothing more. (But there is indeed so much more!!!)

WITB-

This has become (least) favorite thread! 😅

WITB

Forum Member Reviews:

Michael you e got a new driver.  All you need is a new flat stick as well.  😉😂🤣

PXG 0211

15* Taylormade Sim 2 max

18* hybrid (Taylormade)

22* hybrid (Adams)

25* hybrid (Tour edge)

irons - Callaway Big Bertha 2002 (It's a long story!)

Putter - Odyssey AI one 2 ball DB 35¨

9 hours ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

This has become (least) favorite thread! 😅

@Lefty11 is correct…you have a nice new driver with hints of blue, nothing better to coordinate the other end of the bag with something blue!

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

4 hours ago, Lefty11 said:

Michael you e got a new driver.  All you need is a new flat stick as well.  😉😂🤣

2 hours ago, TJ Hall said:

@Lefty11 is correct…you have a nice new driver with hints of blue, nothing better to coordinate the other end of the bag with something blue!

I have heard no mentions of the Free Hat... 🤔

WITB

Forum Member Reviews: