Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Fit For Golf Training App - 2024 Forum Review

Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

MyGolfSpy Forum members, the forum staff is excited to extend an exclusive discount courtesy of Mike Carroll and @Fit_For_Golf. All forum members can now use the promo code MGSFORUM to receive 20% off a subscription to the Fit for Golf 2.0 app.  The promo code can be applied to either a monthly or annual subscription. Not familiar with Fit for Golf 2.0?  Scroll through our just-wrapped review thread to learn more. You'll see our testers lost weight and gained speed and distance, and the app is being perpetually upgraded with big things to come. Many thanks to Fit for Golf for this offer, now let's see how many of us sign up as we speed towards the offseason, and post your own impressions and progress!

1 hour ago, MaxEntropy said:

Even though I am seeing some results, there are days that it is SOOOO hard to motivate. I am still able to do it because I told everyone here I would. Monday was one of those days. The stupid thing is that I usually feel pretty good when I finish. Why is it so hard?

It's hard because, especially in this day and age, we seek comfort...if we're cold we put on a sweatshirt, if we're hot we find shade or pump up the AC, etc.  I can't recall the statistic precisely, but essentially 97% of adults over the age of 25 will never sprint again for the rest of their lives! Why? One of the main reasons: it's hard and uncomfortable. What is aging if not the aggressive pursuit of comfort?

We know working out is going to be uncomfortable. THAT is the negotiation we have to win with ourselves every day to ingrain this into habit, because it is absolutely worth it.  As I've said before, pick any disease and Google how to prevent it.  Not treat it, prevent it.  The first two recommendations every time will be diet and exercise.

Get uncomfortable on a daily basis.  Nothing could be more worth it!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Qi10 7w, 21, :Fuji: Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Accra TZ 95 stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, 60 T Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :EVNROLL: EV8

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Even though I am seeing some results, there are days that it is SOOOO hard to motivate. I am still able to do it because I told everyone here I would. Monday was one of those days. The stupid thing is that I usually feel pretty good when I finish. Why is it so hard?

If it helps, try not to look at the whole picture! Eat the elephant in bite size chunks and set small goals. Get those small achievements done to help you see you are on your way to what you hope to gain from your routine. If it's only 15 minutes a day or twice a week, just hit that mark and work your way from there. Much more satisfying to see short term results and not worry too much about the whole process and what the end game looks like.

Chux Bag o' Magic:

:PXG: Black Ops 10.5°

:PXG: 0317X Proto Hybrids (17°/19°)

:PXG: 0211 XCor 2021 Irons (5-PW)

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 46° wedge

Juggernaut Max CB Full Face 52,56,60° Wedges

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 custom broomstick

:callaway-small: Chrome Tour ballz

Tech: Garmin R10/Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Golf Edition

---Opus Platinum Forum Testing Review---

That first step is always the hardest. I've been trying to get my own fitness under control a bit this year, and definitely have those same thoughts, actually doing the exercise is easier than working up the motivation to start it. I think for me it's the thinking about everything I'm about to do as one big block, and then being deterred by how much it is, so I try just focus on doing one small part first, and only think about that part while I'm doing it, and then move onto the next part. Thinking about doing 10000 steps is hard. But doing one step? Easy. Then another step, easy. And another. And just keep going.

You can do it!

Driver - :cobra-small: King SZ 1w 7.5° w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110MSI 60x

Woods - :cobra-small:King SZ Big Tour 3w 13.5° w/ Fujikura Pro 65, King SZ 5w 20° w/ Tensei CK White 70

Driving Iron - :cobra-small: King Utility 2i 16° w/ Project X Hzrdus Black 85

Irons - :callaway-small: Apex '24 Combo set - 4i Pro, 5i-8i CB, 9i-10i MB w/ KBS Tour V 120 X-Stiff

Wedges - :callaway-small: MD5 Jaws 52° - S 10° grind, 56° - C 8° grind, 60° - C 8° grind w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue 115

Putter(s) - :odyssey-small: :callaway-small: :scotty-small: :titleist-small: :ping-small:  :nike-small: :wilson-small: O-Works 2 Ball Black, Big Bertha Warbird, Special Select Squareback 2.0, Red X2, Bullseye Original Flange SC, Bullseye Standard Flange SC, OG Bronze Anser, Method Midnight 007, R.Mendralla 8802

2 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

Some days are tough! I usually sh** talk myself into working out if I am feeling like not getting it done - so far it's worked. There are other days though that I am physically drained and everything I do is unproductive, like I am running at 25% capacity. I had one of those on Monday and wrapped it up halfway through the workout before I hurt myself. You have to have the ability to know when to push and when to let up so that you can continue. I'm glad I listened to my body, because today I went hard and hit a PB on the quarter squats. 

Titleist TSR3 // Tensei 1K Black 65g

Titleist TSR3 3W 15* // HZRDOUS Black 70g

Titleist U505 2i // HZRDOUS Black 85g

Taylormade P770 4-PW // Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 105g

Callaway JAWS MD5 50*

Callaway JAWS Raw 54* / 58*

Taylormade Spider GTX Single Bend Splitback / Ping Zing 2

Titleist ProV1 // Srixon Z-Star XV (Depending on how much money I want to lose any given swing)

A light FFG workout today at the cottage in Scotland. Didn't want to do too much and be feeling the effects tomorrow morning when I tee it up at Brora for the final round/tournament of my trip. Mike actually suggested doing the dynamic warmup only as an alternative to a full workout if equipment was lacking. Which it is, but this was more a case of not wanting to beat myself up before the tournament. I was beaten up for the competitions Sunday and Wednesday and paid the price.

Enjoyed hearing from Mike on Thursday's community call. Surprised more of the testers didn't drop in. Unless I missed someone, it was just Hayes and me.

Edited by ILMgolfnut

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024. Final review here: FFG review

It's hard to believe, but it looks like after I do today's workout, I will be done with the 12-week program. I haven't decided what I am going to do from here, but I'll explore the app knowing I can always restart the same program.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
7W: :callaway-small:Epic Flash 19* TourAD (can't remember the exact model)
4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 23* Recoil 780ES
5-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
54*, 58*: :Sub70: TAIII Black
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Most Recent TestFit For Golf 2.0

13 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

It's hard to believe, but it looks like after I do today's workout, I will be done with the 12-week program. I haven't decided what I am going to do from here, but I'll explore the app knowing I can always restart the same program.

I realize final reviews might answer this, but what's been your results from the program? Weight loss, body composition changes, clothes fit better, more flexible, etc?

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!!

5 hours ago, Shrek74 said:

I realize final reviews might answer this, but what's been your results from the program? Weight loss, body composition changes, clothes fit better, more flexible, etc?

Definitely will be included in final review, but I have have lost some weight (even with some poor dietary choices over the 4th weekend) and improved flexibility. You'll have to wait for the details.

This is not my final review, but more of an attempt to rectify the lack of posting I've done on this thread with a synopsis of what I've completed. Looking back at the last 12 weeks of doing FFG, I realized I've done a crappy job of keeping this thread updated. I've done most of my daily logs over in another thread, trying to keep this one clean. However, I think I kept it a little too tidy and didn't realize until now that I didn't put enough in here. Time flies when you're getting golf-body jacked, coaching baseball, running a business and taking summer classes, I suppose. 

One thing that I will say about the program that I picked, "Velocity", is that it works. I haven't had time to jump on the swing caddy for the final numbers since wrapping up on Friday (going to try to get it tonight), but through 8 weeks I had put on almost 3 miles per hour on my driver, or 7.5 - 9 yards of extra carry. The programming itself is money - overload, overspeed, and mobility wrapped into one. I found myself really enjoying the workouts, and my body feels great. I did start to physically fatigue around weeks 10/11, but part of that was due to not being able to do all three workouts in a week as a result of schedule conflicts, so jumping back in after 5-6 complete days off can be taxing. Staying consistent with the programming from start to finish I think will guarantee the best results within the program and on the course. I only missed a total of two workouts out of 36; the days that I had to reschedule were made up with the exception of those two. 

The first 2 weeks I'd call the "break-in" period, getting used to the timing, sequence of exercises, and new movements. Once those were complete, the next 10 were really productive. I don't think that my back and hips have felt better in the last 10 years as a result of the work that this program incorporates. My swing feels extremely stable through my legs and core, and my lower back pain after a heavy range session is pretty much nonexistent. If you have shoulder impingement like I do, be wary of the pull ups and don't power through the overhand variants like I did - they hurt now. But whatever - they're shoulders and they'll grow back.

Additionally, if you are looking to lose weight, this program can help you to do it. There is plenty of opportunity to burn calories and put you into a deficit when paired with the correct diet. It doesn't matter how much you work out, if you aren't eating right the weight will not come off. I've been in a roughly 300-500 calorie per day deficit (some days more, some days less) since starting the program and have dropped about 9 lbs since starting. As long as you are paying attention to what you are eating, this program is a great way to burn extra energy and get you into a deficit, if that is your goal. 

With the recap out of the way - does anyone have any questions about my app experience? I'd love to answer any particulars and provide any additional insight to those that are curious!

Edited by taylorjonasher

Titleist TSR3 // Tensei 1K Black 65g

Titleist TSR3 3W 15* // HZRDOUS Black 70g

Titleist U505 2i // HZRDOUS Black 85g

Taylormade P770 4-PW // Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 105g

Callaway JAWS MD5 50*

Callaway JAWS Raw 54* / 58*

Taylormade Spider GTX Single Bend Splitback / Ping Zing 2

Titleist ProV1 // Srixon Z-Star XV (Depending on how much money I want to lose any given swing)

18 hours ago, taylorjonasher said:

and my lower back pain after a heavy range session is pretty much nonexistent

To me, this is an important point. Even after playing 9 holes, I used to feel tightness (bordering on pain, at times) in my lower back on the right side. Not anymore. I can still "feel" the spot, especially when I'm doing the warm-up, but there are no concerns.

I somewhat intentionally have not measured swing speed, but will at some point this week. I know I have picked up speed, though, just from where good drives are ending up in league. A hole that is normally an 8 or 9 iron for 2nd shot has been a gap wedge or sawed-off pitching wedge the last few weeks. Historically, I am the 2nd longest guy in our league. Last night I played with the longest and I was 20-30 yards past him almost all day (admittedly, he did struggle with driver last night and I had a good night, but still...).

One of the benefits I have found of this program is the flexibility I have with travel and available equipment. I have not messed around with substituting certain exercises as much as I probably should have; since I know many subs I have kind of worked my own way through it (e.g. dumbbell inclined press vs. barbell press; split squat with dumbbells to ground vs. split squat to pins with barbell).  The stretching and warm up, in my opinion, are invaluable. I have very little to say that is not positive about the program or adaptability.  I am VERY interested in the Velocity program, but I realize that there is probably not as much flexibility as the In Season routine. Thanks everyone for the updates and information on your progress.

Speaking of flexibility, sticking with the warm-up and mobility routines benefit in two ways, 1. if you scheduled it it puts you on a repeating regimen that leads to 2, improvement in range of motion and comfort in the swing.  When I am stretched out and loose my swing flows; when I am tight and flexibility is an issue, whether being sore and worked form the gym, or tight from sitting at a desk all day, the swing does NOT flow.  I can tell you that my hamstrings are not what they were in my 20s, BUT they are better than they were before I started the program. AS mentioned before, I have measurably improved range in my left shoulder; again, not what it was in my 20s, but injuries and surgeries will do that to a body. My Chiropractor is a sports medicine guy, martial arts, triathlons, etc. and he had me on a routine that was helping, until I let it slide. When I showed him the warm-up and mobility programs he was impressed with some of the moves and only had a couple of points of feedback related to my situation (including the expected, what happened to the routine I gave you 🤔).  I add a couple of moves but I use at least the 12 minute warm-up prior to pretty much every round and I do believe it helps.

Edited by Subdiver1
  • Driver - Ping G400 9°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 65 gr. 
  • FW - TM M3 3-wood 15°, Project-X HZRDUS Red 6.0 75 gr. mid-spin
  • Hybrid - TM M4 19°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 85 gr. HY 
  • Irons - TM P790, 3-PW, Oban CT-115, PXG 311 P Gen 6
  • Wedges - Mizuno T20 Ion blue 52/9 & 56/14, N.S. Pro Modus3 S-flex
  • Putter - Evnroll ER2 Garsen Max grip
  • Getting a grip - oversize Winn DryTacs and Bionic gloves
  • Ball - ProV1, AVX, Maxfli Tour, PXG
  • Bag(s)/cart - Vessel Player III Rovic RV1S and Alphard V2

Heyo!

I’m back on track with daily 5-minute workouts.

On 7/13/2024 at 10:38 PM, Fit_For_Golf said:

You can do a 5 minute workout at home daily and make progress 🙂

I’d say that this feels true. I was at the indoor range on Wednesday. Usually I warm up with short range session, play an 18-hole course and finish up with hitting with some clubs I want focus on. I was a little surprised to see that my driver clubhead speed at the end of a two-hour session averaged just above 90 mph, and my accuracy didn’t suffer as much.

I think the 5-minute workout session have been good in increasing and maintaining flexibility in my torso for sure, and my lower back is looser.

The four-week workout I was on has finished. Looking at my goals and schedule, I’ve decided to go after a 12-week workout and see how it goes. 

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°
PUTTER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png KING GRANDSPORT 35

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO WHITE/BLUE ICE
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

2024 Fit For Golf Training App Review

I've completed the 12-week Bands and Dumbbells protocol. Decided to move on to the Seniors Bands program, because it's now golf season and B&D workouts left me too sore afterward, and because, yes, I'm a Senior. Also it requires less time and I don't need to depend on hotel fitness rooms during my travels; bands and bodyweight will do, along with a dowel or golf club. So my final review will include some of both.

SATURDAY UPDATE: Started the Senior Bands program today. It's a four-week deal which should take me right to the end of the testing period. It was easier but not easy, although I needed only bands and bodyweight (and something to elevate my toes on for calf raises, which in my case was a chunk of firewood, not having any 2x4s handy). Took a bit over 10 minutes to complete the workout and my shoulders, as usual, are complaining. I've scheduled workouts every other day through the next 26 days.

Edited by ILMgolfnut

Currently working on my final review - are there any questions anyone would like addressed? 

Still doing Seniors - Bands. I got further proof yesterday that the program is working. My club head speed two years ago was in the low 70s. Went to the range with my Garmin monitor yesterday and got three swings of 90+ mph while actually hitting balls reasonably solidly, and most driver swings were in the mid-80s. Even fairway woods were in the low 80s, and I had an 8-iron swing of 68. That was driver speed in 2023.

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo!

Just checking in. It’s been a little over a week since I started the new workout using home bands, and it’s miles better than what I originally started with, which is the basic workout for seniors.

In between, I’ve been heading to the indoor range to gauge my swing. Once again, I’m my results have been satisfying. I’d say the biggest discovery has been that it’s been difficult working out at my house. I don’t really have a designated space for working out. I don’t have tall ceilings, and as it turns out, I have one door suitable for using with my bands. Even then, the space beyond the door is tight, and I’ve bumped into cabinets and counters a few times. 

Still, positive changes ahead.

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO WHITE/BLUE ICE
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

I'm still doing the Seniors - Bands workout. I'll probably get one more workout done and then wrap up my review this weekend. I'm learning to tweak the exercises to protect my bum shoulder, which still barks at me afterward but for less time. 

But I will definitely continue with the program after the testing period is over. Seniors-Bands should wrap up in August so I'll look for something else to do going forward.

It's been a couple hectic weeks at work (partially because I have taken days off here and there to play more golf 😉 ). I've missed a couple workouts because of my schedule (between more golf and the length of my "honey-do" list) but am still doing the in-season band velocity program. I did not want to restart the program, so have been repeating Phase 3 workouts. Final review is in progress. My intention is to buy some dumbbells and start a more rigorous workout once the season ends. Even though I struggle with motivation at times, my back loves it, so I'll keep doing it.

Edited by MaxEntropy

On 7/23/2024 at 8:31 AM, MaxEntropy said:

Currently working on my final review - are there any questions anyone would like addressed? 

I think we’ll all be very interested in before/after assessment of your progress!  You and all the testers!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Qi10 7w, 21, :Fuji: Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Accra TZ 95 stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, 60 T Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :EVNROLL: EV8

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

deleted

Edited by Subdiver1
moved post to correct location

Hi all just want to let you know that the final review is up.

Again, thanks to MGS forum, @GolfSpy AFG and @Fit_For_Golf for the opportunity to test the app. Hope my review is helpful.

Edited by berkeleybob

WITB 2024

Final review is posted.

Check it out on the first page.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2024 at 11:14 PM, taylorjonasher said:

Another thing that I did not like about the app is the inability to go back to a workout and check performance numbers. Did I hit all the reps at the intended weight? How much did I push on the straight bench? At what rep did I fail on my 6th set of squats on the heavy day? No f’n clue. Once the workout is done, either the weight or rep inputs are grayed out and unable to be recalled - super frustrating to try to guess how much to push when the next workout’s data is not populated. 

Concur with this.  That was one of the things I thought about when addressing the Dashboard, but overlooked when covering the rest of the aspects.  Good catch.   

Thank you to all the testers for the very detailed reviews. This feedback will be extremely helpful as we continue to develop the app. We have some substantial changes on the way. I am very glad to see all of you found the training content beneficial. 

If anyone has any questions, please tag me and I will try my best to answer them. 

Many thanks, 
Mike

14 Ping clubs

MyGolfSpy Forum members, the forum staff is excited to extend an exclusive discount courtesy of Mike Carroll and @Fit for Golf! @Fit_For_Golf. All forum members can now use the promo code MGSFORUM to receive 20% off a subscription to the Fit for Golf 2.0 app.  The promo code can be applied to either a monthly or annual subscription. Not familiar with Fit for Golf 2.0?  Get to our just-wrapped review thread to learn more. You'll see our testers lost weight and gained speed and distance, and the app is being perpetually upgraded with big things to come. Many thanks to Fit for Golf for this offer, now let's see how many of us sign up as we speed towards the offseason, and post your own impressions and progress!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Wow!  What a great opportunity for MGS members!!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

15 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

MyGolfSpy Forum members, the forum staff is excited to extend an exclusive discount courtesy of Mike Carroll and @Fit for Golf! @Fit_For_Golf. All forum members can now use the promo code MGSFORUM to receive 20% off a subscription to the Fit for Golf 2.0 app.  The promo code can be applied to either a monthly or annual subscription. Not familiar with Fit for Golf 2.0?  Get to our just-wrapped review thread to learn more. You'll see our testers lost weight and gained speed and distance, and the app is being perpetually upgraded with big things to come. Many thanks to Fit for Golf for this offer, now let's see how many of us sign up as we speed towards the offseason, and post your own impressions and progress!

This is a great opportunity! I would encourage anyone who is on the fence to take advantage of this offer - it seems we all agree that the content is great.

18 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

As one of the testers, I approve this message!

I worked out heavy legs this week. Golf league should be interesting tonight, I’m sore! 

Great discount BTW! Always nice to have a legit program to follow. 

Brandon Johnson, MBA
COO / Co-founder North American Golf Tour 

www.northamericangolftour.com

e: bjohnson@northamericangolftour.com

WITB: 

• D - Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 3w- Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 2i - Srixon 
  • 4- 5 Srixon 785 
  • 6- 9 Srixon z blades 
  • PW, GW, SW, LW Cleveland rtx 
  • true temper shafts in all of my irons