Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Mitsubishi MMT 70x shaft

Hey Everyone

I was just wondering if anyone knows any shafts that would be comparable to this shaft. I absolutely love it in my driver but it’s no longer made. I had a tour ad di before and it was ok and tried a new hzrdous black 6.5 and hated it. Any help would be appreciated. 

Callaway Paradym 8 degree
Cobra Speedzone tour 3 wood
Mizuno JPX 923 Tour Project X LZ 6.5
Vokey SM9 51,56,60 Project X LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron 5.5 34"

14 hours ago, jaskanski said:

Are you talking about the Callaway stock version?

Yes sir. I know it’s weird but it’s giving me the best numbers out of everything 

Scotty Cameron 5.5 34"

I had a ventus black 7 x did not have the swing speed. I currently top out at 116 due to a shoulder injury.  Just wondering if I should be looking at a ventus blue 7x. Or tour ad iz or vf. 

Scotty Cameron 5.5 34"

OK - a couple of options:

Buy a used Epic with an MMT 70x, swap for your paradym shaft and flip it for sale. The buy/sell should work out about the same as buying another shaft anyway.

Option 2 is try the Diamana TB in 70x and see how it works. Not exact in any terms of profile,, but is in the ballpark. The MMT was a bit of a love/hate shaft, so if it's giving you the best numbers, option 1 would be the best bet.

Option 3 is to get fitted - but who does this anyway on the forums? 😂

17 hours ago, jaskanski said:

OK - a couple of options:

Buy a used Epic with an MMT 70x, swap for your paradym shaft and flip it for sale. The buy/sell should work out about the same as buying another shaft anyway.

Option 2 is try the Diamana TB in 70x and see how it works. Not exact in any terms of profile,, but is in the ballpark. The MMT was a bit of a love/hate shaft, so if it's giving you the best numbers, option 1 would be the best bet.

Option 3 is to get fitted - but who does this anyway on the forums? 😂

Fitting Lame 😉 jk I was fitted in this driver but at the time did not have the funds to upgrade now I have a opportunity to get whatever shaft but I don't have time for the fitting within the time frame where I have to submit what shaft lol . Ill take a look at the Diamana forsure thank you 

Scotty Cameron 5.5 34"