Krank Golf Black Friday special

KrankGolf.com

If your wanting to know more about the drivers performance now is the time to pick one up. Go to our website: www.krankgolf.com and order a custom built driver for $249 using BLACK as the Discount Code when checking out.

But I am going further....any MGS Member can call in today and pick one up for only $199!!!! Just call and ask for Vince and I will take care of you. I want these all over the boards with reviews and seeing how you all do with them. I can honestly say this deal will not ever happen again. So get them now while you can this low in price. I'm waiting by the phones NOW.

If I don't get to you on the phone leave a message for me and I will call you back today to get it taken care of. Thanks Vince

Vince Rivera

[email protected]

480-699-5041

• SPY VIP

Hi Vince

This looks like a great deal. Are these available any place for demo? Is there a shaft out there that has a similar profile to the Aldila Authority?

My current driver is a 9.5° Razr fit, set square, draw weighted, shafted with at 65g stiff Kai'li at 45.5". My warmed up SS is about 102-ish when I don't try to kill the ball. My flight path is a nice draw or fade, but very high.

What would you build for me?

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Hey brotha...thanks for the post, I would say our top Tour shaft is going to be the most similar in feel and performance, but launch lower for you.

Right now we are not in shops, demos are in their hands but no orders yet. Which is ok because we just launched our demo programs and sales for shops. I would keep you same setup, just a 9 degree and our top Tour shaft at stiff flex. Give me a shout and we can get this moving your way. Thanks Vince

Vince Rivera

[email protected]

480-699-5041

If your wanting to know more about the drivers performance now is the time to pick one up. Go to our website: www.krankgolf.com and order a custom built driver for $249 using BLACK as the Discount Code when checking out.

But I am going further....any MGS Member can call in today and pick one up for only $199!!!! Just call and ask for Vince and I will take care of you. I want these all over the boards with reviews and seeing how you all do with them. I can honestly say this deal will not ever happen again. So get them now while you can this low in price. I'm waiting by the phones NOW.

If I don't get to you on the phone leave a message for me and I will call you back today to get it taken care of. Thanks Vince

Hi Vince, I put in an order yesterday to be shipped to England for a left-handed Black driver 9 degrees. reg tour shaft, 45", and I was wondering whether you did any grip options - probably don't but thought I'd ask anyway

Archived