Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,997 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Edel

Edel Golf SMS and SMS Pro Irons

Presenting the first set of irons truly fit to your swing.  Edel golf has designed the SMS and SMS Pro irons to take your game to the next level.

LZ9_0072.jpg

edel_2022_by_lucas_botz_1496.jpg      edel_2022_by_lucas_botz_1439.jpg

Every Edel SMS and SMS Pro Iron comes complete with:

-  Swing Match Weight Technology

-  Forged Hollow Body Construction to Unlock Adjustability and Distance with Plasma Welded Maraging Steel Face Cup for Even More Distance (SMS)

-  Or a Precision Grain Forging for Incredible Sound and Feel (SMS Pro)

-  Players Sole Grind for Turf Interaction Versatility (SMS) or a Tour Inspired Tri-Stepped Sole Design for Enhanced Turf Interaction (SMS Pro)

Would you like to put the Edel SMS or SMS Pro Irons to the test? 

For this review opportunity we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test and keep the Edel Irons!

Testers will be able to chose from in-stock shaft options currently listed on Edel's website and can choose from SMS Irons, SMS Pro Irons, or a blended combo set of irons! 

Testers will also be expected to get fit on their own within a week of selection or provide their known specs to the mod team for ordering.

This Test is open to right-hand golfers located in the United States.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out the Edel SMS reviews here

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on Instagram & Twitter

309 Comments

I have an edel putter and I would love to try the irons. They are probably one of the best innovations in clubs in a while. I have multiple fitters close to me in Jacksonville, FL.  I'm looking to replace my PXG Gen1.

Love this opportunity. I have a fitter right down the road from my house that we play a weekly league in. These irons look fantastic and the information on them sounds fantastic

Huge opportunity here for MGS and Edel, anytime an iron set can be tested is a big deal, but these are something special. Since I'm currently gaming the ZX7's I'm really curious about the Tri sole design for turf interaction. It reminds me a little bit of the pre-worn leading edge of the MC502's from Miura. Fortunately for me there are a few fitting locations near me so fingers crossed I'm lucky enough for this opportunity but if not I will for sure be following closely. 

Good luck to all that apply!!

14 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

Great opportunity for those who apply! 2023 testing season is absolutely ROCKING so far this year!

When looking on Edel’s website, the only option for the SMS irons are right handed. @GolfSpy_APH I saw the test is open to both but just want to confirm they have lefty options? 

I will let @GolfSpy_BOS answer this as he is the contact for Edel on this and the mod who will be leading this test. I just get to post them because I live over here in Europe so they get out first thing in the morning!

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I will let @GolfSpy_BOS answer this as he is the contact for Edel on this and the mod who will be leading this test. I just get to post them because I live over here in Europe so they get out first thing in the morning!

@Jnoble89 and all out Lefty Spies…

Sorry! I missed that when I copied over my text. This is Right-hand only golfers. The test should be updated now. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.