Mr_Theoo

MGS Weekly Poll - Blowout wins or Dogfight

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather a Major be?

• Close coming down to the last hole
    • Blowout wire to wire win
  2. 2. Do blowout wins make majors boring

• Yes
    • No

With Speith having the upper hand and a 4 stroke lead heading into Sunday do wins like this in the majors make you less likely to watch because there is no drama or more likely to watch to see how dominate one can be that week?

I would always rather have it come down to the last hole, but I still do not think it is boring if someone runs away with it and dominates the course.

Wins like this? There is one more round left right?

Anyone in the last two groups could win. Spieth needs to come out and take care of business. Two under on the front sounds about right.

• Like 1

This was not really over until the 17th hole.  I would have enjoyed this if Spieth would have won by 20 and would not have liked it if he would have doubled the last three holes and Phil would have won. I like Phil, but wanted Jordan to win, because of last year, and the "passing of the torch" from Ben.

• Like 2

Depends on blowout... Rory at congressional was boring in my mind. He was totally dominating everyone and there basically wasn't any way he could lose it. Then again this year I loved the fact Speith was blowing everyone out the first two rounds... but it made it a lot more interesting when Phil decided to go on a hot streak.

• Like 1

I much prefer to watch when the tourney is close, and they can get very boring to watch when it's a blowout, but when it's a win like Jordan had yesterday, blowout is fine, it wasn't really a blowout, but it was his for the taking, unless he did something crazy and came back to the field, he wasn't going to lose, no one was going to catch him. I was fun to watch because one mistake could have been disastrous for him, but every item it looked like he made an error, he came back with some great play, the mark of a champion,

• Like 1