Weather in your neck of the woods?

ole gray

Had an abnormal 50 degree day today and a few more anticipated over the next week. Lord of melt happening which is awsome and if we don’t get more snow could be an early season 🤞 
The wife Took advantage of getting outside with a light jacket and snow boots with this one
89A40640-38BF-4D4D-842B-4A46253FC3BF.png.7af38816da86deb5eadf2e1c0af27f2c.png

Great pic Lacassem! She is a real curry!

Using Cobra Speedzone Extreme Driverw/ Mitsubishi Tense av Blue regular shaft; Cobra King F8 4W & 6W w/Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue regular shaft; Cobra F8 19* Hybrid w/Recoil 460 shaft, Irons 5-PW Wilson Staff D-7 w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland Zipcore 50*, 54* & 58* wedges & EVNROLL E-6R putter.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Was watching the news this morning and the weather man said another day in the 70's. I turned to my wife and I said 3 in a row I could get used to this and, as if on cue, the weather guys says "but don't get used to it rain returns tonight!"😭 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

Yep after the rain blew out Monday around noon it has been Sunny and temps in the high 60s. Hard to get a tee time at my course all the Snowbirds are out along with all our men's and ladies leagues. I think they lifted our CPO yesterday afternoon. Was supposed to play the 9 and Dine with my wife this afternoon but they called it off due to a THREAT of rain. A lot of the old farts started talking about calling off and so it left some doubt in the clubhouse so they post phoned it until next Saturday. I really can not blame them since they go all out on food. One of the owners joked to me that some of them had seen me on the range and practice area and had gotten scared since I am getting it back somewhat. Yeah we had won two of them last summer with me at 50%. What they did not understand was me being hurt did not affect my short game much. The 2 we won was by only one shot. One of those I holed out a wedge from 100 yards out the other one my wife holed a 50 ft birdie putt sheer luck. Tomorrow they play a big scramble to benefit one  of the high schools golf teams. It always fills up fast. I was asked to play on 2 different teams back in December but turned them down due being doubtful if I would be ready to go. Now I may get a call today and if so I will go. But if not so be it

• Like 7

Driver ---- TM M-6 Evenflow 65 G R flex---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel Ust Pro Force 65 R flex---  Irons 4 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts-- SW Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore---- LW Cleveland 588 60* S-400 Sensicore--- Putter Rusty 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft- Bag My Old School Titleist Mini Staff

The weekend is here and of course it is going to rain today through Monday.

• Sad 3

:ping-small: Driver, G400 11* SR Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (5 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

3 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

The weekend is here and of course it is going to rain today through Monday.

I'm not convinced the weather people actually know. We were forecast for 3 days of rain. It sprinkled a couple of times yesterday morning and now it's all gone.

• Like 4

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; 56/11 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

11 minutes ago, artful_golfer said:

I'm not convinced the weather people actually know. We were forecast for 3 days of rain. It sprinkled a couple of times yesterday morning and now it's all gone.

Yes, but be careful who you discuss this with. Mrs. H was in line at the grocery store and struck up a conversation with the lady behind her. The discussion turned to the weather and my wife said "Yeah, weatherman is the only job you can have and be wrong everyday, but stay employed" to which the lady said "my husband is the local TV weatherman and it's not an exact science." Needles to say we will not be invited to their house for dinner. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

1 hour ago, artful_golfer said:

The weather models have changed significantly for our area over the last 10 years.  For 40 years the weather forecast assumed that the weather coming from Seattle dictated what weather we got.  However, we are in the shadow of the Cascade Mountain range, so most rain is dumped on the western slopes, and we only get ~7 inches a year.  Actually, most of our weather comes up the Columbia River Gorge from Portland and from the high desert in the middle of Oregon.  The forecasters are actually very accurate now.

• Like 4

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

15 hours ago, Headhammer said:

Yes, but be careful who you discuss this with. Mrs. H was in line at the grocery store and struck up a conversation with the lady behind her. The discussion turned to the weather and my wife said "Yeah, weatherman is the only job you can have and be wrong everyday, but stay employed" to which the lady said "my husband is the local TV weatherman and it's not an exact science." Needles to say we will not be invited to their house for dinner. 

Hey Man the truth hurts

• Like 3

Driver ---- TM M-6 Evenflow 65 G R flex---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel Ust Pro Force 65 R flex---  Irons 4 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts-- SW Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore---- LW Cleveland 588 60* S-400 Sensicore--- Putter Rusty 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe fluted Bulls Eye shaft- Bag My Old School Titleist Mini Staff

15 hours ago, artful_golfer said:

Since my accident I can tell the weather better than those high paid educated weather people. My back will hurt and get stiff. Thursday when the 9 and dine thing came up I told them It ain't going to rain. One of the owners asked why I knew that? I told him you see me out here hitting balls and practicing don't Ya?  Yeah I went over and gave them hell yesterday afternoon

• Like 3

Nice week ahead!Image1614432998.307841.jpg

• Like 5

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Rain all weekend .. might play in it though 😐

• Like 4

:ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:taylormade-small: 3 Rescue Hybrid

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Raining and 39 raw degrees outside.   Like Big Stu my old broken leg & ankle, balky knee and crooked elbow warned me about this last night and are telling me its miserable outside right now!!

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 15*, 18* & 23* Hybrids; Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

On 2/26/2021 at 1:19 PM, Headhammer said:

Is this a bad time to mention my degree is in Meteorology 😬

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 4

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.5 (2021 Official Review) | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Left Dash Pro V1x| Right Handed 

Well this looks a nice upcoming week! I have an inkling some courses may open up for some weekend rounds if this stays true!

8931C3B6-C0A7-4A87-8D46-A535A3C89240.png

• Like 4

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Just now, Lacassem said:

Well this looks a nice upcoming week! I have an inkling some courses may open up for some weekend rounds if this stays true!

8931C3B6-C0A7-4A87-8D46-A535A3C89240.png

Hopefully something will open up and hopefully you might be able to sneak in a round. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rickp said:

Nice week ahead!

Certainly alot there to like !

• Like 3

I'm decidedly brand agnostic -- but a bit less so with my recent change from a PING driver

:titelist-small: - TSi2 10.5 Driver - Tensei AV Raw Blue 55 R

:titelist-small: - TS2 4W - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6 RS TS2 7W - Alta CB 65 R

:cobra-small:- Baffler 23* - Aldila NV-HL 65 R

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg - Original Series 0211 - 5-PW - MMT 80 S

:cleveland-small: - CBX2 50 / 54 / 58 - Rotex

image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png - Directed Force 2.1 (Nickel) - KBS Tour - Press No. II 3*

:Snell:- MTB  Black

datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg - DG Lite II cart bag attached via Top-Lok to image.png.77fe07cbfea697deca64bd4a4263a151.png - Quad XL and Tracked by :ShotScope: - V3

On 2/24/2021 at 3:47 PM, Lacassem said:

The wife Took advantage of getting outside with a light jacket and snow boots with this one

Way too cute, that one !

• Like 3

I'm decidedly brand agnostic -- but a bit less so with my recent change from a PING driver

:titelist-small: - TSi2 10.5 Driver - Tensei AV Raw Blue 55 R

:titelist-small: - TS2 4W - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6 RS TS2 7W - Alta CB 65 R

:cobra-small:- Baffler 23* - Aldila NV-HL 65 R

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg - Original Series 0211 - 5-PW - MMT 80 S

:cleveland-small: - CBX2 50 / 54 / 58 - Rotex

image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png - Directed Force 2.1 (Nickel) - KBS Tour - Press No. II 3*

:Snell:- MTB  Black

datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg - DG Lite II cart bag attached via Top-Lok to image.png.77fe07cbfea697deca64bd4a4263a151.png - Quad XL and Tracked by :ShotScope: - V3

8931C3B6-C0A7-4A87-8D46-A535A3C89240.png.a2bf250824ebb178af19ce3f39ae1679.png

Ummmm, a bit chilly for this Ole Fart[emoji33]

• Haha 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

8 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Ummmm, a bit chilly for this Ole Fartemoji33.png

As long as the suns out and it’s above frost delay!

• Like 4

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

As long as the suns out and it’s above frost delay!

When I lived in CT I was the same way.

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead