ole gray

Weather in your neck of the woods?

It's cold here tonight in Georgia (28 degrees) however I was watching the news and some of you folks are in one heck of a mess! How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

• Like 1

It warmed up today. We got to 0 and only -10 wind chill right now.

6-10 inches of snow tomorrow and then Sat is high of -5 and low of -23. Without wind chill.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

If any of you guys in the warm southern region are looking to adopt a grouchy old duffer, please contact me asap!

Lol. I'm supposed to play tomorrow at 11:12. High tomorrow of 44 so after seeing some of the posts in here, I should be thankful huh?

• Like 2

Balmy 23* right now, headed to -1 on Sat morning.  The last 2 days I shoveled 4 inches of snow... twice!!  I think it's going to stick around for awhile.

• Like 1

Ah well, that's why I moved. My son is visiting from Columbus, OH, over the the weekend. Dye's Valley on Saturday (78 degrees and sunny), Stadium on Sunday (79 degrees and sunny). I do have sympathy for all y'all (learning my southern), however. Brandy will keep you warmer.

• Like 3

Yesterday morning when I left for work it was 8° with a real feel of -11°. This morning it's 9° with a real feel of 7°.

This place sucks.

• Like 2

Heck it's 27 with a real feel of 18 where I live in Georgia. I'm suppose to play golf at 11:12 today .

• Like 3

For the weekend.......Saturday, Partly Cloudy and 63* to 82*; Sunday, Partly Cloudy and 67* to 81*.....Will be golfing both days for sure!

• Like 5

For the weekend.......Saturday, Partly Cloudy and 63* to 82*; Sunday, Partly Cloudy and 67* to 81*.....Will be golfing both days for sure!

I hate you ! Lol

• Like 4