Weather in your neck of the woods?

ole gray

was mid 40's with rain and wind all day here in the Motor City area....................

and for Tony, I have a neighbor who resides in FL for the winter months and they have delayed their arrival back to Michigan until June due to the weather differences between those 2 states....................

something to think about going forward 🤔

• Like 2

Driver & Fairway: Titleist TS3 9.5 & 15 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 - Tensei Blue 70S

Irons: Titleist T100 4 - P Project X 5.0

Wedges: Vokey SM7 50, 54, and 60

Putter: Cameron Phanthom 5.5

Ball: Pro V1

3 hours ago, Rickp said:

Is that better than our 75% humidity 😜

Yoooouuuuuu betcha!!  😓

• Haha 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Rain all weekend might break out the rain gear to get a round I 

• Like 1

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

4 hours ago, Rickp said:

Is that better than our 75% humidity 😜

I was incorrect 55* humidity, I had weather for different state 😱

• Haha 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2 hours ago, Rickp said:

I was incorrect 55* humidity, I had weather for different state 😱

Happens a lot to those in The Villages.  You know...  "those amongst us .. of a certain age"  🤣 

• Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Rain. 
Rain, rain, rain, rain. 

and Rain.

might just end up cancelling my weekend plans. Need to look at tomorrow’s forecast a little closer. 

• Like 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

10 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Happens a lot to those in The Villages.  You know...  "those amongst us .. of a certain age"  🤣 

Yup😜

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

50 this morning and raining steady, 1.13" so far since it started last evening. 

Looks like a washout weekend for getting on the course.  

• Sad 2

Modern Bag:  Sub70 849 Pro 9*, Hazrdous Smoke S Flex;  Titleist 915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 15*, & 23* Hybrids; Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

May has been kinda a write off. It has been the rainiest May in over 30 years here! Thankfully calling for a nice long summer so can't wait for that and hoping to get plenty of golf in during that time! However when the sun is out the dogs are loving it!

Screenshot_20210528_105927_com.snapchat.android~2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 3

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

I am not complaining about the rain, it has been very dry the last month or so and we needed it.  I'll just hit a few into the net and putt some in between the raindrops to get my 'fix' for the weekend.  I am more bummed out I can't get some work done on a deck railing I have been doing for someone.  I finally get a couple days that I am home and can get to it and I get rained out.  😡

• Like 3

Modern Bag:  Sub70 849 Pro 9*, Hazrdous Smoke S Flex;  Titleist 915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 15*, & 23* Hybrids; Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Today looks like a repeat of yesterday....50* and rainy.  Tomorrow looks better.

I did get a baseboard project mostly done yesterday since outside projects are on hold so that was a positive.

• Like 2

Sunshine!!!!!   We might hit 70* today!!  Maybe the furnace will stop kicking on until next Fall!!

• Like 3

Should be another sunny day in the mid 80s, and then we have 30%-40% chances of rain for the next 10 days....

• Like 4

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback/:callaway-small:Epic Max LS, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy:  :callaway-small: Epic Speed 4w, MMT 80X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 105X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4-10, :Nippon: Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

All but putter have Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Calibrate midsize built to oversize +1

Rainy here in DFW and back home in OK this Memorial Day.  Was hoping to get a round of golf in, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

WITB:

Nothing presently.  I'm doing a full rebuild soon after my golfer's elbow heals and I get a full fitting.

The outside temperature sensor for my digital clock sits in the shade on my patio.  I decided to take the clock outside to see if the sensor in the clock agrees with the outside temperature sensor.  Pretty close!!

IMG_1428.jpeg.37e448c1d5fd2cbee4f77ac7bf8d9b07.jpeg

Warmest part of the day is 5pm.  Probably go up another degree or two.  Headed to 106º tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

4 hours ago, Kenny B said:

The outside temperature sensor for my digital clock sits in the shade on my patio.  I decided to take the clock outside to see if the sensor in the clock agrees with the outside temperature sensor.  Pretty close!!

IMG_1428.jpeg.37e448c1d5fd2cbee4f77ac7bf8d9b07.jpeg

Warmest part of the day is 5pm.  Probably go up another degree or two.  Headed to 106º tomorrow.

In WA?

• Like 2

WITB:

Nothing presently.  I'm doing a full rebuild soon after my golfer's elbow heals and I get a full fitting.

9 hours ago, seeking70's said:

In WA?

Yep!  We are in the desert east of the Cascade Mountains; 7 inches of rain a year.  Native area looks like Las Vegas.

• Like 2

Rained all day yesterday and into this morning. Wife and I were supposed to have a lesson (1 1/2 hrs away) so we decided to cancel especially since she wants the lesson off of grass. 

Our course was closed this morning because of the rain. I was just asked to sub for tonight's 9 hole men's league match play. Haven't heard if it's still on - if it is, it'll be cart path only. UGH!

So much for April showers, May flowers - yeah I know it's June but couldn't think of anything that rhymes with it. 

• Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Just wanted to leave this here.

DBBBC104-550B-4E34-B18A-F5C3B92DC303.jpeg

62719C62-0A92-4E1A-AFD9-A03F17054D34.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

High of 80 and beautiful here in NC today. Working from the deck. Hopefully I can sneak over to the range this evening.

:callaway-small: Big Bertha (2014)

:callaway-small: X-20s 4-SW (missing 9 iron 😬)

:Sub70: 939X 4H

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 (56 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm) / :odyssey-small: White Hot #4

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 & 5 woods

:nike-small: Miami Hurricane Stand Bag

:callaway-small: Supersoft 

*Gaming these until I have enough consistency to get fitted.