Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Vice Duro Glove Review

CjBubbs

Like many players I'm always looking for things nobody else at my club has, enter the Vice duro glove. Firstly the glove looks great! The neon accent sets it apart from other gloves and anyone who knows the Vice brand will recognize it. The materials feel as good or better than other gloves anywhere near this price point ($10ea. if you get 3). The fit of the glove isn't good. On the website they claim the same fit as the Titleist glove wich isn't accurate. The glove fits small through the palm and long through the fingers compared to the Titleist glove. The glove does however live up to the duro name. After several games and practice sessions the glove has held up better than expected. Overall this is a good product at a great price that is a bit unique.

Like many players I'm always looking for things nobody else at my club has, enter the vice duro glove. Firstly the glove looks great! The neon accent sets it apart from other gloves and anyone who knows the Vice brand will recognize it. The materials feel as good or better than other gloves anywhere near this price point ($10ea. if you get 3). Unfortunately thats the end of the good news, the fit of the glove isn't good. The glove is too small through the palm and too big through the fingers. I've only had one session with the glove because of snow so I'll update in a few weeks when I get down to Florida.

I actually had a similar situation with mine. I normally wear a large glove. And it split at the seam above the palm/thumb area within 8 holes.

So cr then I ordered a Large/XL size. And the for is much better. Seems like the gloves run a size small.

Other then that. Very happy with it. Very soft. Wear seems ok, especially for the price. Shipping was fast. 4 days from Denmark where they ship to my house in WI.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Like many players I'm always looking for things nobody else at my club has, enter the vice duro glove. Firstly the glove looks great! The neon accent sets it apart from other gloves and anyone who knows the Vice brand will recognize it. The materials feel as good or better than other gloves anywhere near this price point ($10ea. if you get 3). Unfortunately thats the end of the good news, the fit of the glove isn't good. The glove is too small through the palm and too big through the fingers. I've only had one session with the glove because of snow so I'll update in a few weeks when I get down to Florida.

Got any pics of the glove? Pics are always good in a review.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Archived