Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

OFFICIAL #CobraCONNECT CHALLENGE 2018

Congrats winners, looking forward to some Rickie impressions. 

My youngest daughter called me Rickie Sr yesterday. I was wearing the Puma shirt/hat from the week one challenge and had my new Puma shoes in my hands.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Question to the group I demoed the 3 wood and hit really good are yall seeing increased distance accuracy or both with Driver fairway woods and hybrids?

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Mornin mate!

I have the F8+ set up both with HZRDUS yellow.

I started the 3 wood out at 13.5 and the driver 10.5. Was in the latter stages of a hooking it like mad phase and then started flaring the driver the other way - yaaaay what fun... not knowing where the ball will go

The 3 wood gave me some troubles and I couldn't combat it. My previous 3 wood and I had a fabulous relationship and I was quite sad that the cobra wasn't performing. So, I moved to 14.5 and it has been money ever since. A lot of the fairways I'm missing have been because of run through - not bad swings. I am really liking it now. My distance has increased the past few weeks with the weather. Put one out at 289 the other day. Level ground hole too so I was pumped with that! Finding I'm getting a lot into the 270+ range.

For the driver,big improvements lately also. Accuracy has come way up and that has led to increased distance. I had moved it from 10.5 to 9.5 Due to me flaring it right and it made a little improvement, but not enough, so, I made a bold decision to move it to the draw setting at 9.5... I was nervous...

But, it has been money. As long as I stay with my swing mechanics and let the club do the work, it goes. I'm building confidence every swing and chomping at the bit to get out again!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What's In The Bag? Cobra Connect Challenge II - Instagram @joyzee1010

Driver:  RH   :cobra-small: F8+ 8*-11* Set at 9.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Wood: R:cobra-small: F8+ 13*-15* Set at 14.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Hybrid: RH   :cobra-small: F8 19* Rogue Pro 75 X-Stiff Shaft

Irons: RH   :cobra-small: F8  4 - GW with Dynamic Gold X100 Shaft 

Wedges: :cobra-small: King 54* 58* Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex 

Putter: RH  :taylormade-small: Rossa Mallet - Mid size Super Stroke Grip

Bag:    :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag Black 

Ball: Various

Range Finder: TecTecTec VPRO DLXS

Shot Tracking Tour Analytics: Arccos

Previous WITB:

:taylormade-small: Driver R11s 9*

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood Rocketballz Stage 2 TP 15*

:adams-small: 3 Hybrid 19*

:taylormade-small: Irons 4-PW R11

:taylormade-small: Wedges TP 52*, 56*, 60*

:taylormade-small: Putter Rossa Mallet

Instagram - @joyzee1010

...My distance has increased the past few weeks with the weather. Put one out at 289 the other day. Level ground hole too so I was pumped with that! Finding I'm getting a lot into the 270+ range.

For the driver,big improvements lately also. Accuracy has come way up and that has led to increased distance. I had moved it from 10.5 to 9.5 Due to me flaring it right and it made a little improvement, but not enough, so, I made a bold decision to move it to the draw setting at 9.5... I was nervous...

But, it has been money. As long as I stay with my swing mechanics and let the club do the work, it goes. I'm building confidence every swing and chomping at the bit to get out again!

Me talking to my F8 driver and 3W...."why can't you be like your cousin Joyzee10's driver and 3W? I mean you've showed me topped shots, power slices and 50 yard worm burners, how about a little distance love ?" 😁😂🤣 ha ha ha...

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

My youngest daughter called me Rickie Sr yesterday. I was wearing the Puma shirt/hat from the week one challenge and had my new Puma shoes in my hands.

Gotta have pictures.......

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Me talking to my F8 driver and 3W...."why can't you be like your cousin Joyzee10's driver and 3W? I mean you've showed me topped shots, power slices and 50 yard worm burners, how about a little distance love ?" 🤣 ha ha ha...

MDGolfHacker

Hahaha! Sending you some good mojo, mate!

What's In The Bag? Cobra Connect Challenge II - Instagram @joyzee1010

Driver:  RH   :cobra-small: F8+ 8*-11* Set at 9.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Wood: R:cobra-small: F8+ 13*-15* Set at 14.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Hybrid: RH   :cobra-small: F8 19* Rogue Pro 75 X-Stiff Shaft

Irons: RH   :cobra-small: F8  4 - GW with Dynamic Gold X100 Shaft 

Wedges: :cobra-small: King 54* 58* Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex 

Putter: RH  :taylormade-small: Rossa Mallet - Mid size Super Stroke Grip

Bag:    :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag Black 

Ball: Various

Range Finder: TecTecTec VPRO DLXS

Shot Tracking Tour Analytics: Arccos

Previous WITB:

:taylormade-small: Driver R11s 9*

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood Rocketballz Stage 2 TP 15*

:adams-small: 3 Hybrid 19*

:taylormade-small: Irons 4-PW R11

:taylormade-small: Wedges TP 52*, 56*, 60*

:taylormade-small: Putter Rossa Mallet

Instagram - @joyzee1010

quick question about the one length.

as MDgolfhacker states the length is a 7i. I usually do 3/4 swings on my 8I and higher (accuracy over distance). 7i and lower are full swings. does anyone else follow this and if so,does having a 7i length in an 8 or 9i cause any issues?

great write up MD. thanks

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

Congrads to Joyzee and for for being tied for first. but also kudos to the others for keeping up the great work.

I am really thinking seriously about putting ARCCOS on my Mizunos. I am loving the screen shots that you guys are sharing. One question I have is are you guys really analyzing the data to figure out where you need to work. Now that you see where the weaknesses are,the big question is what needs to be done to improve that. For me anyways.

I saw that I need thid weeks contest is to do a Riki Fowler impression. How about an impression of Vijay trying to do a Ricki impression? I have that one in the bag 😀😀

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

Dexterity:

quick question about the one length.

as MDgolfhacker states the length is a 7i. I usually do 3/4 swings on my 8I and higher (accuracy over distance). 7i and lower are full swings. does anyone else follow this and if so,does having a 7i length in an 8 or 9i cause any issues?

great write up MD. thanks

I didn't have any problems adjusting to the shorter irons.  I played them almost exactly like I played my previous variable length irons except for ball positioning - they are supposed to be in the same spot (that was probably the hardest thing to get used to LW in the same ball position as the 4 iron).  Out of habit, I still choke down on the wedges.  I didn't have any problem hitting half shots, 3/4 swings with the PW-8 irons.  I did find that I still gripped down on them - which might be why I'm not getting any more distance from them than my previous gamers.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Congrads to Joyzee and for for being tied for first. but also kudos to the others for keeping up the great work.

I am really thinking seriously about putting ARCCOS on my Mizunos. I am loving the screen shots that you guys are sharing. One question I have is are you guys really analyzing the data to figure out where you need to work. I now also that one you see where the weaknesses are,the big question is what needs to be done to improve that. For me anyways.

u saw that I need to do a riki fowler impression. How about an impression of Vijay trying to do a Ricki impression? I have that one in the bag

It's a great tool, but if you've used any type of stat tracking, you probably already know what you need to work on.  Arccos is great in trying to make it EASIER to get stats on your game, especially distances you hit your clubs in addition to fairways hit, greens in regulation, etc.  Arccos just confirmed what I kind of knew already, I don't hit the driver as far as I thought, I'm 50/50 on hitting fairways, I tend to come up short on approach shots more often than going long and I stink at putting.  The only stat that surprised me, I scrambled better than I thought (although not by much more).  The key is acting on those weaknesses.  Do I practice putting more ?  No, Do I work on taking more clubs so I don't come up short, nope.  Do I practice to get more consistent drives ? uh-uh.  Why ?  Because I have two kids, a full time job and just not enough time to get lessons and practice the changes I need to make to address those weaknesses.  PK (Pre-Kids), I would spend at least two hours at the range daily, play two-three times a week and work on those deficiencies in my game.  It allowed me to get down to a 7.8 index.  Now, I barely have time to get to the course a few minutes prior to the start of the 9 hole league :(  But that's the ebb and flow of life.  I expect at some point in the future, I'll be able to practice more and address the issues Arccos has pointed out in my game.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

It's a great tool, but if you've used any type of stat tracking, you probably already know what you need to work on. Arccos is great in trying to make it EASIER to get stats on your game, especially distances you hit your clubs in addition to fairways hit, greens in regulation, etc. Arccos just confirmed what I kind of knew already, I don't hit the driver as far as I thought, I'm 50/50 on hitting fairways, I tend to come up short on approach shots more often than going long and I stink at putting. The only stat that surprised me, I scrambled better than I thought (although not by much more). The key is acting on those weaknesses. Do I practice putting more ? No, Do I work on taking more clubs so I don't come up short, nope. Do I practice to get more consistent drives ? uh-uh. Why ? Because I have two kids, a full time job and just not enough time to get lessons and practice the changes I need to make to address those weaknesses. PK (Pre-Kids), I would spend at least two hours at the range daily, play two-three times a week and work on those deficiencies in my game. It allowed me to get down to a 7.8 index. Now, I barely have time to get to the course a few minutes prior to the start of the 9 hole league :( But that's the ebb and flow of life. I expect at some point in the future, I'll be able to practice more and address the issues Arccos has pointed out in my game.

MDGolfHacker

Great post! I think you nailed one thing that intrinsically bothers me about shot/stat trackers (at least those I have tried) - they usually require too much interaction and take away from some of the enjoyment of the game. I've used 18 birdies to track shots now for 4 or 5 rounds but really don't like having to make sure to tag properly, especially since the free version of the app doesn't really tell me something I didn't already know, but at least it quantifies it*. you say Arccos makes it easier..... That is the key to me. I want something that I have to waste zero calories on to get relevant info.

*If I used the paid version of some of these apps, I'm sure the stats are more thorough, but nothing has wowed me enough in their free version to get me to pay.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I didn't have any problems adjusting to the shorter irons.  I played them almost exactly like I played my previous variable length irons except for ball positioning - they are supposed to be in the same spot (that was probably the hardest thing to get used to LW in the same ball position as the 4 iron).  Out of habit, I still choke down on the wedges.  I didn't have any problem hitting half shots, 3/4 swings with the PW-8 irons.  I did find that I still gripped down on them - which might be why I'm not getting any more distance from them than my previous gamers.

MDGolfHacker

That's a really interesting observation. Since they're all One Length I'm guessing that they're designed to be played with your hands right at the top of the grip to get the most distance out of them, and choking down will automatically pull a few yards off, just as it would with progressive length. I know I always choke down on anything shorter than a 7i so I'm guessing that might be an issue for me, too. And it's a hard habit to break.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

MaxEntropy, don't forget Shot Scope. It's just as easy as Arccos to use and also doubles as a GPS watch 😎

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

thanks for the replies guy. good job at deciphering my autocorrect. yes. I'll blame it on that

Dexterity:

MaxEntropy, don't forget Shot Scope. It's just as easy as Arccos to use and also doubles as a GPS watch

I know, and I need to catch up on that thread, but I'm the type of person that generally waits for things to evolve/mature a bit before I pull the trigger. I feel like these technologies are still too fluid for me. That and I have become something of a tight wad as I've gotten older.

I am really thinking seriously about putting ARCCOS on my Mizunos. I am loving the screen shots that you guys are sharing. One question I have is are you guys really analyzing the data to figure out where you need to work. I now also that one you see where the weaknesses are,the big question is what needs to be done to improve that. For me anyways.

I know what I should be working on. With limited golf time, I just don't practice much. But knowing that my driving is an issue (especially with my driver), I have been putting in a little more work with it. Both practicing and with the set up. Knowing that I have a strong tendency to miss right with it led me to breaking down and putting the heavier weight in the heel.

What's even more valuable to me is really knowing what my "count on" distances are for every club.

jamesagarfield1-2x.jpg

Arccos is not perfect, but it is by far the best stat tracking system I've worked with.

u saw that I need to do a riki fowler impression. How about an impression of Vijay trying to do a Ricki impression? I have that one in the bag 😀😀

We all need to see that.

Great post! I think you nailed one thing that intrinsically bothers me about shot/stat trackers (at least those I have tried) - they usually require too much interaction and take away from some of the enjoyment of the game. I've used 18 birdies to track shots now for 4 or 5 rounds but really don't like having to make sure to tag properly, especially since the free version of the app doesn't really tell me something I didn't already know, but at least it quantifies it*. you say Arccos makes it easier..... That is the key to me. I want something that I have to waste zero calories on to get relevant info.

*If I used the paid version of some of these apps, I'm sure the stats are more thorough, but nothing has wowed me enough in their free version to get me to pay.

This was my big knock on GolfPad GPS. The stat tracking was great, nearly as good as Arccos, for only $20/year. But needing to touch it as a part of my preshot routine for every shot was agonizing. Even with using a smartwatch instead of a phone was too much a pain for me. And it reminded me that I hate wearing a watch.

I do not interact with the Arccos for stats while I play. I do use it for yardages, especially for layups. I mark down the number of putts and the length of the first putt on each hole, then use that info for post-round editing.

MaxEntropy, don't forget Shot Scope. It's just as easy as Arccos to use and also doubles as a GPS watch 😎

I'm not a watch guy, but I'm really glad that ShotScope is a worthy competitor to Arccos. The competition is going to force both products to get better.

That said, I think Arccos is winning on the cleanliness of the installation.

Arccos - clean and flush

IMG_20180415_224455_343.jpg

ShotScope - not flush

post-70071-152964204654.jpg

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

is that first pic of the arccos installation on the Cobras or installed by you?

Dexterity:

never mind. I should have looked more closely at the different grips.

so why the difference in the installat ion? thanks

Dexterity:

That's part of the thought that Arccos put into the tags. Several different types of grips. Some with flat tops, some rounded. The Arccos tags sit flush on all of them. The ShotScope tags only seem to sit flush on grips with flat tops.

Not sure why the ShotScope tags are made differently, but it's likely because they use RFID, where as Arccos 360 tags transmit sound to communicate with your phone.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Congrats Numfa0 can't wait to see you in Puma gear..

MD, Brother I think it is has to be Longitudinal, not your clubs, Joyzee is killing it, I'm killing it,, the only Real difference is Longitude.. The PNW is home to Some amazing golf, and scenery.. 

And evidently some long hitting Cobra/ Puma fans.. LOL..  

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

That's part of the thought that Arccos put into the tags. Several different types of grips. Some with flat tops, some rounded. The Arccos tags sit flush on all of them. The ShotScope tags only seem to sit flush on grips with flat tops.

Not sure why the ShotScope tags are made differently, but it's likely because they use RFID, where as Arccos 360 tags transmit sound to communicate with your phone.

thanks

Dexterity:

Sorry guys, another question popped to my mind.

Does having the sensors at the end of the club (grip) make a difference in how you grip the club or your hand position. Or is it still automatic. with the clubs you are familiar with, it is automatic where you position your hands.  Now, sometimes with a longer or short club, your subconscious knows the difference and you end up making an adjustment. Would like to know that you guys are noticing the sensor or not?

thanks again all and keep up the great work.

Dexterity:

I know, and I need to catch up on that thread, but I'm the type of person that generally waits for things to evolve/mature a bit before I pull the trigger. I feel like these technologies are still too fluid for me. That and I have become something of a tight wad as I've gotten older.

Arccos is very usable in it's current iteration, but it is much better on the apple platform. Really the only downside is the phone in the pocket requirement. This will go away once the apple watch integration takes place in the near future (and hopefully an android watch version too for those of us using the android platform). Thing is, the phone also acts as a caddie with the caddie function and map function for distance info.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

never mind. I should have looked more closely at the different grips.

so why the difference in the installat ion? thanks

The only grips the Arccos sensors don't fit well on are the triangular pistol putter grips because they are not round. The sensors are well designed.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Har:

Not sure about everyone else, But I did not even notice the Arccos when i put it in my original clubs. I stll gripped the clubs in the same place.. I had some issues with the Arccos system picking up all of my shots with the screw in sensors. Since I started using the Cobra's with the built in sensor the only thing i miss is sometimes the location in relation to the course, ( i.e. last week it located my shot on the outside of the cart path and it was actually on the inside on the fairway) but it was also under some tree cover. but other than a put here or there if i do not address the ball and pause before hitting a put. but they work great and are not hardly noticeable.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

thank you ReeseDw

and of course, thanks to the others for the responses.Dam.it would be easier typing on a typewriter!!

MDgolf stated that the phone needs to be in the pocket? Why? Can't keep it in the bag? Or do you need to look at it constantly?

Dexterity:

Sorry guys, another question popped to my mind.

Does having the sensors at the end of the club (grip) make a difference in how you grip the club or your hand position. Or is it still automatic. with the clubs you are familiar with, it is automatic where you position your hands. Now, sometimes with a longer or short club, your subconscious knows the difference and you end up making an adjustment. Would like to know that you guys are noticing the sensor or not?

thanks again all and keep up the great work.

On the F8 line, the sensors are built into the grips kind of like a button on the inside end of the grip (https://www.cobragolf.com/cobra-connect-grips), so you dont actually notice them and grip the club like you normally would. If just buy the 360 sensors from arccos, then the sensors are a bit bigger because of the screw housing but again not big enough to be noticeable. Weight is negligible on the club, at least to me.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

thank you ReeseDw

and of course, thanks to the others for the responses.Dam.it would be easier typing on a typewriter!!

MDgolf stated that the phone needs to be in the pocket? Why? Can't keep it in the bag? Or do you need to look at it constantly?

No need to take it out at all, but for me, it tends not to pick up a putt here and there so I just check it after every hole, just because I want to keep accurate stats for the challenge. Arccos uses sound technology to detect when the ball is hit, hence the need to have the phone in your FRONT pocket. I have had instances, because of my power issues, left the phone in the cart and it has picked up the sound to record the shot, but its hit or miss. The cart had to be really close to the ball to pick up the impact sound. Sound is used so you can make a bunch of practice swings without arccos recording them as actual swings until ball contact is made.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

The only prob I had with the sensors was with my putter. It had a counterbalance weight in the grip so the sensor would not screw in properly. It kept getting caught in my bag. Eventually I contacted EVNRoll and they sold me a grip that was heavier and did not require the weight. The putter was only 33” so they used a 30 gram counterbalance weight to balance out. The new grip needs no weight. Other than that the sensors are invisible like.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I have become something of a tight wad as I've gotten older.

When he opens his wallet the President blinks! Mine is like  B)

:lol:

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!