Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

OFFICIAL #CobraCONNECT CHALLENGE 2018

I am really interested to see the results of this week's challenge. I good short confident short game can make the difference in every round of golf and changing wedges can be a daunting task believe me I just experienced it myself. Pitching, chipping and bunker shots require precise feel and control. When I perform these shots I specifically try to get withing a 5 foot circle because my chances of making the next putt go way up. Do you guys have any specific goals when performing these shots? Do these wedges inspire confidence? Cant wait to see if the bottom ends of this Cobra line perform as well as the other clubs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I will openly admit that i don't practice chipping anywhere near as much as I should and that shows in my stats. I miss GIR - my chance of par is far less. Then when it comes to sand practice.... ummmm.... never. ever. I need to change that lol. 

The very first round I used the new wedges, I ended up in the bunker front of the green about 20 yards out. The lads were on the green "look out boys... F knows where this might go..." BANG!!! Holed it hahahha

In saying that I dont practice the short game, my chipping HCAP was 19 and it is now 6.9. I definitely attribute that to the new wedges. I have so much more confidence with them. Night and day. I play a lot with my boss and he often comments that he can't believe how different my chipping and pitching game is now.

My aim when performing a chip whether it be a chip or bunker shot from any lie is - get it in the hole  :D  ANd if that don't happen, 6-10 ft gives me enough confidence to bury it. 

Pretty sure that's what the first mate said to captain Smith after the titanic hit that iceberg....lol 😁😂🤣

MDGolfHacker

HA! Quite the comparison. You are goin great, mate. Changing to the one lengths is a major adjustment. Keep truckin! 

So you also had errors on Arccos ?  Had the same issue for up and down's where it counted one when it clearly should of been an up and down.

MDGolfHacker

Yes. Sent a message to our group about it also. I am feeling like i will need to take the time when playing to make sure I check on each hole and adjust if needed. I know that's not what the system is designed for, but i am noticing a few things here and there that aren't what they should be. 

Congrats to the winners this week.  I am struggling with swampy conditions....and this week will be even worse as the wet swampy courses will allow no roll.  It has been killing my driving stats.  The average distance seems to be dropping as the course gets wetter....LOL.  Anyway, it is a lot of fun trying.

That sucks, Foz. Sorry to hear. I know what you mean about the distances and the wet. When I play in winter here, it's pure distance golf lol. As in, you hit it and it stops exactly where it lands!

Interesting. How would it come about to say you were in the sand a third time. A GPS error? So now,you will need to manually correct this right? which means that another statistic was in error by 1 stroke.

I am not quite sure about this right now. My dashboard shows 5/9 U+D and 0/2 Sand - these numbers are correct. I ran back through the round and recalled that I lipped a putt for a Sandie. My app is showing 4/8 U+D and 1/3 Sand.

You can alter stats hole by hole but the idea is you don't have to. I pace off pins etc and then adjust post round. Putting from the fringe can be changed to a chip etc. Its fairly simple. Sand and rough will always be hit and miss as the GPS isnt to the inch. 

Stay tuned! 

What's In The Bag? Cobra Connect Challenge II - Instagram @joyzee1010

Driver:  RH   :cobra-small: F8+ 8*-11* Set at 9.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Wood: R:cobra-small: F8+ 13*-15* Set at 14.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Hybrid: RH   :cobra-small: F8 19* Rogue Pro 75 X-Stiff Shaft

Irons: RH   :cobra-small: F8  4 - GW with Dynamic Gold X100 Shaft 

Wedges: :cobra-small: King 54* 58* Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex 

Putter: RH  :taylormade-small: Rossa Mallet - Mid size Super Stroke Grip

Bag:    :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag Black 

Ball: Various

Range Finder: TecTecTec VPRO DLXS

Shot Tracking Tour Analytics: Arccos

Previous WITB:

:taylormade-small: Driver R11s 9*

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood Rocketballz Stage 2 TP 15*

:adams-small: 3 Hybrid 19*

:taylormade-small: Irons 4-PW R11

:taylormade-small: Wedges TP 52*, 56*, 60*

:taylormade-small: Putter Rossa Mallet

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Last week I made mention that I would try to follow the caddie recommendation on shot selection. Well, at least check each time on the tee and make my mind up from there. 

Here's what happened on the front 9:

#1 - Pretty straight forward here. Easy starting hole where there is no need for anything more than a 3 hybrid. Nearly got it right.. Thinned the wedge over the back ugh. 

Caddie 01.JPG

#2 - The early morning thin it theme continues. Poor drive here but made a good recovery. 5 iron would have been ok to use here too. Fairways were hard so no reason that I couldnt have got to the caddie number with a good swing. 

Caddie 02.JPG

#3 - This is the first time i have ever seen the tee set up here. It is usually 20-30 yards back to the right and i am hitting 5 iron. I dint take advantage of this fact though. Pulled a 9 iron into the bank near the green. Caddie suggestion seemed to be to a front pin not middle. 

Caddie 03.JPG

#4 - s***. Hard pull on the driver, followed by a tough lie flub lol. This hole has eaten me up lately. I need to reassess how i play this hole. If it inst a front pin, going for it in 2 is not smart. Big time bunker protection front left. 

Caddie 04.JPG

#5 - Pretty much followed this to the letter/number here. :)

Caddie 05.JPG

#6 - Took the caddie screenshot a bit back from the tee box so the number was off a little. Always happy to just hit the green here and avoid the deep bunkers on the left. Take me two putt par and move on.

Caddie 06.JPG

#7 - Didnt get the caddie screenshot here unfortunately. Happy with the result though ;) Thinned the 9 iron a little and it just ran past the pin and off the back of the green to a tightly shaved bank. Ran all the way down to near the hazard. Landed a nice chip in and sunk the bird for bird. 

Caddie 07.jpg

#8 - Facepalm... Told me play hybrid... i took 3 wood knowing that i can make the water if i draw/hook... and ta-da... penalty. lesson learned! 

Caddie 08.JPG

#9 - Only thing that went wrong here is I over cooked the draw i set up for. Got plenty of distance on it but ended up in the crap just off the cart path. Scrappy bogey. 

Caddie 09.JPG

So, there's a little look at the caddie vs real life.

One thing i should mention as a few people have asked about the caddie function taking conditions such as wind, elevation etc into consideration. 

Examples here for hole #4 and #5:

Caddie - Weather 1.jpg

Caddie - Weather 2.jpg

I havent spent enough time on the caddie function yet to give true feedback of how it adjusts for conditions but, if it blows like mad one day, that will tell me! 

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Picture2.jpg

Edit: Thanks to some grade-A honesty from Joyzee10, we have a stat correction.  Arccos dashboard wasn't matching up to the Arccoss app so, upon further inspection, Joyzee's U&D numbers changed to 5/9 and 0/2.  This affected the standings for the week as HardcoreLooper took his second win in a row.  Now, we have a logjam of a leaderboard as we head to the home stretch of the season.

Note:  For those curious, competitor season ties will be broken by 1)most wins, 2)most 2nds, 3)most 3rds.  If still tied after that, Charlie in all of his wisdom, will decide.

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Brilliant stuff Joyzee, love seeing what you should have done and what really happened.

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

attachicon.gif Picture2.jpg

Edit: Thanks to some grade-A honesty from Joyzee10, we have a stat correction. Arccos dashboard wasn't matching up to the Arccoss app so, upon further inspection, Joyzee's U&D numbers changed to 5/9 and 0/2. This affected the standings for the week as HardcoreLooper took his second win in a row. Now, we have a logjam of a leaderboard as we head to the home stretch of the season.

Note: For those curious, competitor season ties will be broken by 1)most wins, 2)most 2nds, 3)most 3rds. If still tied after that, Charlie in all of his wisdom, will decide.

Sorry there was an error that caused you to lose this week but great integrity there man...congrats to Hardcorelooper who is on a roll right now....great write ups again gosh this #Cobraconnect challenge is amazing keep up the great work guys

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Last week I made mention that I would try to follow the caddie recommendation on shot selection. Well, at least check each time on the tee and make my mind up from there.

#1 - Pretty straight forward here. Easy starting hole where there is no need for anything more than a 3 hybrid. Nearly got it right.. Thinned the wedge over the back ugh.

attachicon.gif Caddie 01.JPG

#2 - The early morning thin it theme continues. Poor drive here but made a good recovery. 5 iron would have been ok to use here too. Fairways were hard so no reason that I couldnt have got to the caddie number with a good swing.

attachicon.gif Caddie 02.JPG

#3 - This is the first time i have ever seen the tee set up here. It is usually 20-30 yards back to the right and i am hitting 5 iron. I dint take advantage of this fact though. Pulled a 9 iron into the bank near the green. Caddie suggestion seemed to be to a front pin not middle.

attachicon.gif Caddie 03.JPG

#4 - s***. Hard pull on the driver, followed by a tough lie flub lol. This hole has eaten me up lately. I need to reassess how i play this hole. If it inst a front pin, going for it in 2 is not smart. Big time bunker protection front left.

attachicon.gif Caddie 04.JPG

attachicon.gif Caddie 05.JPG

#6 - Took the caddie screenshot a bit back from the tee box so the number was off a little. Always happy to just hit the green here and avoid the deep bunkers on the left. Take me two putt par and move on.

attachicon.gif Caddie 06.JPG

#7 - Didnt get the caddie screenshot here unfortunately. Happy with the result though ;) Thinned the 9 iron a little and it just ran past the pin and off the back of the green to a tightly shaved bank. Ran all the way down to near the hazard. Landed a nice chip in and sunk the bird for bird.

attachicon.gif Caddie 07.jpg

#8 - Facepalm... Told me play hybrid... i took 3 wood knowing that i can make the water if i draw/hook... and ta-da... penalty. lesson learned!

attachicon.gif Caddie 08.JPG

#9 - Only thing that went wrong here is I over cooked the draw i set up for. Got plenty of distance on it but ended up in the crap just off the cart path. Scrappy bogey.

attachicon.gif Caddie 09.JPG

One thing i should mention as a few people have asked about the caddie function taking conditions such as wind, elevation etc into consideration.

attachicon.gif Caddie - Weather 1.jpg

attachicon.gif Caddie - Weather 2.jpg

I havent spent enough time on the caddie function yet to give true feedback of how it adjusts for conditions but, if it blows like mad one day, that will tell me!

Love the graphics and it looks like the caddie is pretty good a 373 yard drive whoa man that is tour level stuff right there

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

I have to give my vote to Joyzee10 this week I cant remember if when reading the intros he has always driven it as far as he is now but if you can hit a 5 iron as far as I hit my 3 wood then I am thinking he is a lock this week.

Bryson DeChambeau

So here we are, half way through the challenge and it's turning into a real dog fight!!

Joyzee leading and showing the kind of integrity we could all be proud of. Looper and Reese snapping at his heels and keeping him at the top of his game. Foz is just another half point back and waiting for a mistake for the leaders. I feel the experienced campaigner is ready to pounce and my man MD. You are still in this, I haven't called for the coroner yet dude.

Never count the leftys out!!

Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Edit: Thanks to some grade-A honesty from Joyzee10, we have a stat correction.  Arccos dashboard wasn't matching up to the Arccoss app so, upon further inspection, Joyzee's U&D numbers changed to 5/9 and 0/2.  This affected the standings for the week as HardcoreLooper took his second win in a row.  Now, we have a logjam of a leaderboard as we head to the home stretch of the season.

Note:  For those curious, competitor season ties will be broken by 1)most wins, 2)most 2nds, 3)most 3rds.  If still tied after that, Charlie in all of his wisdom, will decide.

Stud - I had a major failing in my inability to count.  I was 6/15 for chipping, not 6/12.  That should knock me down to third for the week.  I apologize for the mistake.  Congrats to Joyzee for another win!

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Congratulations Joyzee and Har!

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I've noticed a couple occasions where 18 Birdies "recommends" something that seems crazy to me - like 8 iron off the tee and planned 3w into the green without some strange dogleg. I know Arccos is much more advanced, but have any of you ever noticed anything suspect like this?

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

I've noticed a couple occasions where 18 Birdies "recommends" something that seems crazy to me - like 8 iron off the tee and planned 3w into the green without some strange dogleg. I know Arccos is much more advanced, but have any of you ever noticed anything suspect like this?

I have also noticed some of these occurrences with 18birdies it will say PW to the middle and 8 iron to the back but it's only 10 yards or so difference and I will hit a 9 iron. I think I will invest in a laser rangefinder around Christmas time so I can have to the flag numbers also. I got a new F8 3 wood with Arccos but not sure if I will take the time to use their app and tracking for one club.

Bryson DeChambeau

I have also noticed some of these occurrences with 18birdies it will say PW to the middle and 8 iron to the back but it's only 10 yards or so difference and I will hit a 9 iron. I think I will invest in a laser rangefinder around Christmas time so I can have to the flag numbers also. I got a new F8 3 wood with Arccos but not sure if I will take the time to use their app and tracking for one club.

Not sure how the 3w works, but I use Arccos driver with my F7 and it is definitely worth using with one club if you don't have to buy the whole package. It's too easy not to use and the stats are great to have.

Plus if you're like me at all, you do post round reviews and thought gathering and the more I have to look at it, the better. It helps me to figure out what went wrong and what went right and game plan for the next round. 

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

Not sure how the 3w works, but I use Arccos driver with my F7 and it is definitely worth using with one club if you don't have to buy the whole package. It's too easy not to use and the stats are great to have.

Plus if you're like me at all, you do post round reviews and thought gathering and the more I have to look at it, the better. It helps me to figure out what went wrong and what went right and game plan for the next round.

Thanks ok I will try it next round thanks for the help does it track in the background because I use 18 birdies during my round.

Bryson DeChambeau

Thanks ok I will try it next round thanks for the help does it track in the background because I use 18 birdies during my round.

I use both, it will run in the background, just download the course before you get there, then start the round before you tee off. I almost never look at arccos during a round unless I hit a provisional and later find my first, then I will quickly edit and change the shot it tracked, but that is about it. 

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

I use both, it will run in the background, just download the course before you get there, then start the round before you tee off. I almost never look at arccos during a round unless I hit a provisional and later find my first, then I will quickly edit and change the shot it tracked, but that is about it.

Ok thanks

Bryson DeChambeau

SUNDAY ANNOUNCEMENT - WEEK 5

Throughout this season, we've set up the challenges to be as even as possible. We want guys to have a chance to succeed whether they play 9 or 90 holes during the week and weight it according to baseline handicaps. Each Sunday night, we'll be announcing the results from the previous week as well as the new challenge for competitors AND forum members for the upcoming week.

Week 4 Results:

Competitors: Up and Down

HardcoreLooper is really starting to catch fire as he takes the win for the second week in a row. Joyzee10 now stands first place alone but the entire group is hot on his heels. Running season summary below:

Picture2.jpg

Forum Members: Rickie Fowler Impressions

The vote was evenly spread, but we have a winner. As himself, doing Vijay Singh, doing Rickie Fowler, none other than Sickie Ringh:

Har in the Hat

IMG_8597.JPG

Congrats! Look out for a PM from me.

WEEK 5 CHALLENGES

Competitors: Driving Efficiency

As we make the turn to the back nine, we enter into the math-heavy categories. Driving Efficiency is a made-up stat for this challenge but the goal is simple: Hit it long and hit the fairway. Smart Distance for all clubs will be factored into the FIR% and weighted by baseline driving handicaps. Let's drop some

Hit it long and hit the fairway

Are we going to have the participants really work for this challenge😁😁 and have them try to get out of their comfort zone and see if they can smash their usual driving distances and still keep it in the fairway. should be worth some extra points.

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

I thought we might do a review on Arccos, but I'll sum up my experience with caddie with this screen shot..

Screenshot_20180801-171034.jpg

It happened more than once. I haven't had time to email our Arccos contact about it before posting this but I didn't want to you all to think I was ignoring your request about caddie. I followed caddie to the T..when it was working..

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Oh I forgot, well done to Har in the Hat. A brilliant photo and well deserved prize👏👏

Brilliant stuff Joyzee, love seeing what you should have done and what really happened.

after using it for the 9 holes, I think it is actually a pretty useful tool. I will keep putting it in play and come back with feedback. I an thinking a feature that allows you to say Front, Middle or back before you tee off could be handy. That may alter the selected club off the tee to some degree.

Sorry there was an error that caused you to lose this week but great integrity there man...congrats to Hardcorelooper who is on a roll right now....great write ups again gosh this #Cobraconnect challenge is amazing keep up the great work guys

Thanks mate! I am really enjoying it! Also enjoying interacting here on the forum. Great bunch of blokes.

Love the graphics and it looks like the caddie is pretty good a 373 yard drive whoa man that is tour level stuff right there

:) Man, when you get this thing out of the middle... woah! This was by far my best drive to date if not ever. Sure, was a downhill hole but the main thing is it showed what happens when you get a good strike on it. The other two bombs I hit the week before were on a standard flat hole and same thing, hit them in the middle and wammo! SEEYA! 

I have to give my vote to Joyzee10 this week I cant remember if when reading the intros he has always driven it as far as he is now but if you can hit a 5 iron as far as I hit my 3 wood then I am thinking he is a lock this week.

HAHA! Bringing the confidence lol. No pressure...... gulp...

So here we are, half way through the challenge and it's turning into a real dog fight!!

Joyzee leading and showing the kind of integrity we could all be proud of. Looper and Reese snapping at his heels and keeping him at the top of his game. Foz is just another half point back and waiting for a mistake for the leaders. I feel the experienced campaigner is ready to pounce and my man MD. You are still in this, I haven't called for the coroner yet dude.

Never count the leftys out!!

Cheers mate!

Thanks mate!

I haven't seen anything along these lines yet. Would be nice if it knew that you just got out of the car, rolled a few putts and then went straight to the tee though lol! 

Laser is the way to go mate. My suggestion would be to get a laser that has pin seeker / lock. I have a tectectec laser which I love - Only downside is it doesn't have pin seeker / pin lock so sometimes it can be a little tricky to lock on.

I also wear a Garmin S2 (more out of habit) which is a bit of a safety net to quickly double check if needed. Made the mistake once where i was 30 yards closer than i thought.... water over the back - splash lol!

I thought we might do a review on Arccos, but I'll sum up my experience with caddie with this screen shot..

attachicon.gif Screenshot_20180801-171034.jpg

It happened more than once. I haven't had time to email our Arccos contact about it before posting this but I didn't want to you all to think I was ignoring your request about caddie. I followed caddie to the T..when it was working..

MDGolfHacker

I have had this happen before too, MD. I haven't used the caddie a lot so i just dismissed it and carried on. Seemed to work just fine last round though. 

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

I have had this happen before too, MD. I haven't used the caddie a lot so i just dismissed it and carried on. Seemed to work just fine last round though.

Joyzee10,

Had this happen on quite a few of my holes which then locked up the next shot or hole caddie recommendation. Had to go in and use my precision pro nx7 pro laser for the next shot. Love that laser and highly recommend it.

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Joyzee10,

Had this happen on quite a few of my holes which then locked up the next shot or hole caddie recommendation. Had to go in and use my precision pro nx7 pro laser for the next shot. Love that laser and highly recommend it.

MDGolfHacker

MD. Thinking back on this. Do you think the caddie error messages could have been affected by a vile odor eminating from your cart

Sorry to everyone else. That's a bit of inside baseball to MDGH regarding an unpleasant experience with a single he was paired with.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Hrmm, may have to get in on the thread challenge this time by. Obviously been busy with my review, but good to see everyone in here acting civilly and working hard.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

So here's a nice little contest being put on by Arccos.   I'm sure those in the challenge would have some great success stories.    

Sorry Har, I don't think you're winning entry into this weeks challenge is what arccos is looking for...ha

https://www.arccosknows.com/?goal=0_b6568bdc3b-b640d0d065-119410501&mc_cid=b640d0d065&mc_eid=e8d1697d8f&utm_campaign=b640d0d065-UGC%2BContest&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Arccos%2BGolf%2BEmail%2BSubscription&utm_term=0_b6568bdc3b-b640d0d065-119410501

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

So here's a nice little contest being put on by Arccos. I'm sure those in the challenge would have some great success stories.

Sorry Har, I don't think you're winning entry into this weeks challenge is what arccos is looking for...ha

https://www.arccosknows.com/?goal=0_b6568bdc3b-b640d0d065-119410501&mc_cid=b640d0d065&mc_eid=e8d1697d8f&utm_campaign=b640d0d065-UGC%2BContest&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Arccos%2BGolf%2BEmail%2BSubscription&utm_term=0_b6568bdc3b-b640d0d065-119410501

i go a better idea

The title of a new post

" How Arccos is better than a compass"or

"The 20th century alternative for Chambeau's compass"

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

Dexterity:

So here's a nice little contest being put on by Arccos.   I'm sure those in the challenge would have some great success stories.    

Damn.

Dexterity:

Oh I forgot, well done to Har in the Hat. A brilliant photo and well deserved prize

thank you Nunfa0. great work you are doing. I am enjoying your posts on this challenge.

Dexterity:

attachicon.gif Caddie 01.JPG

attachicon.gif Caddie 02.JPG

attachicon.gif Caddie 03.JPG

attachicon.gif Caddie 04.JPG

attachicon.gif Caddie 05.JPG

attachicon.gif Caddie 06.JPG

attachicon.gif Caddie 07.jpg

attachicon.gif Caddie 08.JPG

attachicon.gif Caddie 09.JPG

attachicon.gif Caddie - Weather 1.jpg

attachicon.gif Caddie - Weather 2.jpg

great writ up Joyzee.

and thanks for the screens shots.

Dexterity:

Congrads HardcoreLooper

Dexterity:

thanks Matt

Dexterity: