Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

OFFICIAL #CobraCONNECT CHALLENGE 2018

Arccos is very usable in it's current iteration, but it is much better on the apple platform. Really the only downside is the phone in the pocket requirement. This will go away once the apple watch integration takes place in the near future (and hopefully an android watch version too for those of us using the android platform). Thing is, the phone also acts as a caddie with the caddie function and map function for distance info.

MDGolfHacker

Thanks for the response! That's the key, in my mind, being an Android guy. It sounds to me like there are improvements needed on my preferred platform. Now that caddie functions are available, it seems like the biggest complaints are battery life and perhaps subtle differences in the UI?

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Thanks for the response! That's the key, in my mind, being an Android guy. It sounds to me like there are improvements needed on my preferred platform. Now that caddie functions are available, it seems like the biggest complaints are battery life and perhaps subtle differences in the UI?

With everyone talking about the differences in platforms has anyone played side-by-side with someone using the other platform?  Now that the caddie function was installed, I'd be curious to see how far apart Apple and Android are when put next to each other.  Basically if I would get this system, would I need to take my wife's phone out on the course to see better performance or can I stick with mine.  :D   (Struggles of living in a house divided)

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

With everyone talking about the differences in platforms has anyone played side-by-side with someone using the other platform? Now that the caddie function was installed, I'd be curious to see how far apart Apple and Android are when put next to each other. Basically if I would get this system, would I need to take my wife's phone out on the course to see better performance or can I stick with mine. :D (Struggles of living in a house divided)

This. I was planning to ask. I think I recall HardcoreLooper having both devices. I'm also curious if since they updated caddie onto Android, if they made other improvements at the same time. I have no battery life issues using the arccos driver app btw on my.pixel 2. I also use 18birdies throughout the round for yardages and stats and my phone is usually at 40% at the end of a full round.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

No need to take it out at all, but for me, it tends not to pick up a putt here and there so I just check it after every hole, just because I want to keep accurate stats for the challenge. Arccos uses sound technology to detect when the ball is hit, hence the need to have the phone in your FRONT pocket. I have had instances, because of my power issues, left the phone in the cart and it has picked up the sound to record the shot, but its hit or miss. The cart had to be really close to the ball to pick up the impact sound. Sound is used so you can make a bunch of practice swings without arccos recording them as actual swings until ball contact is made.

MDGolfHacker

I don't understand why Arccos can't use NFC or bluetooth, put it on a small device that you can either clip on your belt or hat or slip into your pocket and off you go.  You could also link it to your phone, keep your phone in your bag/cart, pull it out to use the caddie functionality and then take your shot.

there must be some sort of technical limitation or it must be cost prohibitive.... I think this is a real and legitimate reason why many people either don't use it or try it and don't like it.

It's similar (but not as bad) as gamegolf and the whole tagging business...

instead of the whole "caddy" functionality they should have focused on the hardware and made it more user-friendly.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

The only prob I had with the sensors was with my putter. It had a counterbalance weight in the grip so the sensor would not screw in properly. It kept getting caught in my bag. Eventually I contacted EVNRoll and they sold me a grip that was heavier and did not require the weight. The putter was only 33” so they used a 30 gram counterbalance weight to balance out. The new grip needs no weight. Other than that the sensors are invisible like.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Had a similar problem as I had a nike counter weighted putter in my bag prior to the cobras. Three solutions - cut the screw part and use double sided tape to attach the sensor (guaranteed to make you lose the sensor pretty quickly), change the grip like Foz did, or swap to a backup putter that could use the screw in option for the sensor (which is what I did).

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

With everyone talking about the differences in platforms has anyone played side-by-side with someone using the other platform?  Now that the caddie function was installed, I'd be curious to see how far apart Apple and Android are when put next to each other.  Basically if I would get this system, would I need to take my wife's phone out on the course to see better performance or can I stick with mine.  :D   (Struggles of living in a house divided)

The only iPhone in my house is my 17 year old daughter's. Chances of prying it away from her for 4-6 hours are slim.

I agree that it would be nice to see a good side-by-side of the two platforms.

According to Arccos, I was just unlucky enough to have the worst battery draining android there is - a Samsung Galaxy S7 (which was one of the most popular phones when it was introduced). Hardcorelooper and Reece I think use androids and they dont have nearly the power issues I've had. The android platform is maturing and is catching up to the apple platform. Arccos does have a few full time android developers so they are focused on getting the best experience possible from the platform. There are some items missing on the android platform which I'll mention in my Arccos review later in the challenge. They have been very responsive to issues we've had so the support has been fantastic!

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

The only iPhone in my house is my 17 year old daughter's. Chances of prying it away from her for 4-6 hours are slim.

I agree that it would be nice to see a good side-by-side of the two platforms.

Yeah that's a lost cause there!

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

With everyone talking about the differences in platforms has anyone played side-by-side with someone using the other platform? Now that the caddie function was installed, I'd be curious to see how far apart Apple and Android are when put next to each other. Basically if I would get this system, would I need to take my wife's phone out on the course to see better performance or can I stick with mine. :D (Struggles of living in a house divided)

I might be able to make this happen as there's a local DMV outing happening in two weeks that I'm trying to see if I can go to. I lent STUDque my previous sensors and he has an apple platform. Although he and I have totally different games so I think I'd need driver and a wedge to where his drives end up, lol.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Had a similar problem as I had a nike counter weighted putter in my bag prior to the cobras. Three solutions - cut the screw part and use double sided tape to attach the sensor (guaranteed to make you lose the sensor pretty quickly), change the grip like Foz did, or swap to a backup putter that could use the screw in option for the sensor (which is what I did).

MDGolfHacker

Option 4 which I'm using: cut off the screw part and use shoe goo and some electrical tape. Haven't had an issue and been using it for a couple months now. 

I don't understand why Arccos can't use NFC or bluetooth, put it on a small device that you can either clip on your belt or hat or slip into your pocket and off you go.  You could also link it to your phone, keep your phone in your bag/cart, pull it out to use the caddie functionality and then take your shot.

there must be some sort of technical limitation or it must be cost prohibitive.... I think this is a real and legitimate reason why many people either don't use it or try it and don't like it.

instead of the whole "caddy" functionality they should have focused on the hardware and made it more user-friendly.

NFC and Bluetooth has no way to determine what might be a practice swing versus a swing that actually makes contact with the ball.  The sound impact method allows both...you can make as many swings as you want but the one that counts is the one that is recorded.  Plus there's no need to tap the phone or touch the sensor to say yeah, that was the real shot.  I'll forward that questions to our Arccos contact and see what he says.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Congrads to Joyzee and for for being tied for first. but also kudos to the others for keeping up the great work.

I am really thinking seriously about putting ARCCOS on my Mizunos. I am loving the screen shots that you guys are sharing. One question I have is are you guys really analyzing the data to figure out where you need to work. Now that you see where the weaknesses are,the big question is what needs to be done to improve that. For me anyways.

I saw that I need thid weeks contest is to do a Riki Fowler impression. How about an impression of Vijay trying to do a Ricki impression? I have that one in the bag 😀😀

Thanks! Long way to go against some stiff opposition, though! 

At first, I was really drawn to the hole overview. I thought it was really cool! Then, I started digging further into the raw stats - Defining which club was hot and which club was not! I used to manually keep stats but then would abandon it mid round after forgetting a couple of holes. Arccos is great for just "setting and forgetting". Sure, there are some instances where you may need to change a putt from the fringe to a chip, rough to a bunker and so on but generally, the overall usability and tracking is amazing. 

I like being accountable for my shot selection and having a little added pressure on my game - Arccos provides that. 

You doing Vijay doing Rickie.... YES PLEASE!  

Great post! I think you nailed one thing that intrinsically bothers me about shot/stat trackers (at least those I have tried) - they usually require too much interaction and take away from some of the enjoyment of the game. I've used 18 birdies to track shots now for 4 or 5 rounds but really don't like having to make sure to tag properly, especially since the free version of the app doesn't really tell me something I didn't already know, but at least it quantifies it*. you say Arccos makes it easier..... That is the key to me. I want something that I have to waste zero calories on to get relevant info.

*If I used the paid version of some of these apps, I'm sure the stats are more thorough, but nothing has wowed me enough in their free version to get me to pay.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

With the continuing upgrades to the Arccos system along with them listening and learning from users, I am sure there will be even more ease of use, additional features and so forth. 

Having to manually enter that you just missed a whole fairway (and nearly another - I have evidence of me doing this)... talk about salt in the wound! 

Congrats Numfa0 can't wait to see you in Puma gear..

MD, Brother I think it is has to be Longitudinal, not your clubs, Joyzee is killing it, I'm killing it,, the only Real difference is Longitude.. The PNW is home to Some amazing golf, and scenery.. 

And evidently some long hitting Cobra/ Puma fans.. LOL..  

Reesedw throwin some shade from the PNW?!?!

Sorry guys, another question popped to my mind.

Does having the sensors at the end of the club (grip) make a difference in how you grip the club or your hand position. Or is it still automatic. with the clubs you are familiar with, it is automatic where you position your hands.  Now, sometimes with a longer or short club, your subconscious knows the difference and you end up making an adjustment. Would like to know that you guys are noticing the sensor or not?

thanks again all and keep up the great work.

I used to hold the club right at the very butt of the grip. I was concerned that it would bug me as I am pretty fussy when it comes to comfort while swinging - or life in general. My wife refers to me as "the princess and the pea" LOL.

Didn't bother me one bit. Phone in the pocket was fine too. 

thank you ReeseDw

and of course, thanks to the others for the responses.Dam.it would be easier typing on a typewriter!!

MDgolf stated that the phone needs to be in the pocket? Why? Can't keep it in the bag? Or do you need to look at it constantly?

The shot is detected using microphone on your phone. In the pocket is the ideal location. You want to make sure you get every shot otherwise its a bit of a sh!t show trying to sort it all out. 

What's In The Bag? Cobra Connect Challenge II - Instagram @joyzee1010

Driver:  RH   :cobra-small: F8+ 8*-11* Set at 9.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Wood: R:cobra-small: F8+ 13*-15* Set at 14.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Hybrid: RH   :cobra-small: F8 19* Rogue Pro 75 X-Stiff Shaft

Irons: RH   :cobra-small: F8  4 - GW with Dynamic Gold X100 Shaft 

Wedges: :cobra-small: King 54* 58* Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex 

Putter: RH  :taylormade-small: Rossa Mallet - Mid size Super Stroke Grip

Bag:    :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag Black 

Ball: Various

Range Finder: TecTecTec VPRO DLXS

Shot Tracking Tour Analytics: Arccos

Previous WITB:

:taylormade-small: Driver R11s 9*

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood Rocketballz Stage 2 TP 15*

:adams-small: 3 Hybrid 19*

:taylormade-small: Irons 4-PW R11

:taylormade-small: Wedges TP 52*, 56*, 60*

:taylormade-small: Putter Rossa Mallet

Instagram - @joyzee1010

So what you're saying is that if a loud aircraft passes over as you're hitting a shot it could miss the shot...

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

So what you're saying is that if a loud aircraft passes over as you're hitting a shot it could miss the shot...

Probably not even that. Almost every phone on the market now has background noise reduction. I'm sure arccos is utilizing it. But i get your point.

RH:

#cobraconnect19

Since I am the Hi tech master of this CHallenge.. LOL.. I am using a Samsung Galaxy... Wait for it.... S5.. I have had no real issues with Battery drain, I got all the way down to 34% at the end of a 5.5 hour round on the 4th of July. But other than that not even a concern.. I do have to make sure i place the phone in my pocket with the screen out since that is where the Mic is.. but other than that not really an issue..

Love and hate it at the same time. Great data, gives me real time information.. My hdcp is right there to see, good or bad.. as is all the data for all my stats, Makes me realize how much I have to scramble to make a good round.. Even when I'm playing well it is very humbling.. 

But all in all i love the information, the caddie is pretty cool. still have a hard time trusting it.. one hole on Sun it said 3h and 9iron in.. I normally play Driver, wedge.. but I played 3h 9i.. made par and my only complaint was a longer 2nd.. But is was a full second instead of a half wedge.. worked out well. but still apprehensive.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

One interesting thing that needs to be considered is that as more technology is available to use on the course,then golf bags with built-in chargers will need to become more prominent. Case in point,Sunmountain's new 2018 C130 comes to mind. I'm sure others will follow suit and the issue of dead batteries on a course will be a mute point.

I hope that this techology doesn't make for antisocial behaviour where people are so focused on the data tracking while playing that they are not enjoying the company of others or what the golf course offers in terms of beauty and tranquility.

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

But all in all i love the information, the caddie is pretty cool. still have a hard time trusting it.. one hole on Sun it said 3h and 9iron in.. I normally play Driver, wedge.. but I played 3h 9i.. made par and my only complaint was a longer 2nd.. But is was a full second instead of a half wedge.. worked out well. but still apprehensive..

Does Arccos caddie pull weather info? The caddie feature on 18 Birdies appears to recommend a club based on distances you enter, but no consideration seems to given to weather/wind, even though there is a wind meter on the main screen.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Only if Harrison Ford is piloting the plane 😂🤣😁

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Since I am the Hi tech master of this CHallenge.. LOL.. I am using a Samsung Galaxy... Wait for it.... S5.. I have had no real issues with Battery drain, I got all the way down to 34% at the end of a 5.5 hour round on the 4th of July. But other than that not even a concern.. I do have to make sure i place the phone in my pocket with the screen out since that is where the Mic is.. but other than that not really an issue..

Love and hate it at the same time. Great data, gives me real time information.. My hdcp is right there to see, good or bad.. as is all the data for all my stats, Makes me realize how much I have to scramble to make a good round.. Even when I'm playing well it is very humbling..

I still haven't fully trusted the caddie. The next round I'm going to use it 100%. We'll see if it works out.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

I do not think it accounts for the weather..

I have a real hard time trusting it.. Just as MD says.. 

But I am giving it more chances.. 

Dave-

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

One interesting thing that needs to be considered is that as more technology is available to use on the course,then golf bags with built-in chargers will need to become more prominent. Case in point,Sunmountain's new 2018 C130 comes to mind. I'm sure others will follow suit and the issue of dead batteries on a course will be a mute point.

I hope that this techology doesn't make for antisocial behaviour where people are so focused on the data tracking while playing that they are not enjoying the company of others or what the golf course offers in terms of beauty and tranquility.

I've been carrying an extra portable battery pack. I like carts that have a USB port in them, but they are usually only 1A chargers most of the time and with these power hungry phones, just not enough.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

I still haven't fully trusted the caddie. The next round I'm going to use it 100%. We'll see if it works out.

MDGolfHacker

Aweee yeah. This is what I like to see. I'm looking forward to a detailed account.

RH:

#cobraconnect19

You got the same caddie as i do.. And mine expects me to actually hit it as far as he want.. Good thing I do not have to tip at the end of the round.. LOL

Dave-

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Sorry guys, another question popped to my mind.

Does having the sensors at the end of the club (grip) make a difference in how you grip the club or your hand position. Or is it still automatic. with the clubs you are familiar with, it is automatic where you position your hands.  Now, sometimes with a longer or short club, your subconscious knows the difference and you end up making an adjustment. Would like to know that you guys are noticing the sensor or not?

thanks again all and keep up the great work.

Like others have posted, I didn't really notice it with the screw-on sensors, and I definitely don't notice with the in-grip sensors. I do much prefer the in-grip sensors. If I swap in a non-Cobra club, I will regrip it with a CC grip.

MDgolf stated that the phone needs to be in the pocket? Why? Can't keep it in the bag? Or do you need to look at it constantly?

No need to take it out at all, but for me, it tends not to pick up a putt here and there so I just check it after every hole, just because I want to keep accurate stats for the challenge. Arccos uses sound technology to detect when the ball is hit, hence the need to have the phone in your FRONT pocket. I have had instances, because of my power issues, left the phone in the cart and it has picked up the sound to record the shot, but its hit or miss. The cart had to be really close to the ball to pick up the impact sound. Sound is used so you can make a bunch of practice swings without arccos recording them as actual swings until ball contact is made.

I'm wondering if there's a movement aspect to it as well. Otherwise, why do they need phones with a gyroscope and an accelerometer?

But my daughter plays with my F8 driver, and I've had it record some of her shots as well as mine. Maybe 1 out of 3. So who knows if it's more than just the sound?

BTW - She outdrove the #1 female player on her high school team on two holes in a 9 hole practice round today. She's definitely sold on the driver. I'm getting there.

It sounds to me like there are improvements needed on my preferred platform. Now that caddie functions are available, it seems like the biggest complaints are battery life and perhaps subtle differences in the UI?

The UI differences aren't enough to make an issue of. It's really just that the iPhone uses that very classy font that Arccos uses in all their branding.

I'm not seeing any battery life differences.

Android also lacks the ability to follow other players. Also not a deal-breaker in my book. 

With everyone talking about the differences in platforms has anyone played side-by-side with someone using the other platform?  Now that the caddie function was installed, I'd be curious to see how far apart Apple and Android are when put next to each other.

Are you talking about whether the yardages are the same? That should be a function of GPS resolution on the two devices. That could differ. Or are you talking about different recommendations given the same yardage? That could be interesting. I'll need to play a round with both devices active and see what they say.

This. I was planning to ask. I think I recall HardcoreLooper having both devices. I'm also curious if since they updated caddie onto Android, if they made other improvements at the same time.

I haven't noticed any other major changes on Android. It'd be nice if they had a changelog or something.

NFC knocks out a significant number of Android phones. And Apple has not, as yet, allowed 3rd party app developers to access NFC on the iPhone. But I hear that's coming in iOS 12. But like MD says, using sound is what lets Arccos distinguish between a practice swing and a real shot.

I would worry about speed with Bluetooth. My office building changed all of their exterior doors to Bluetooth locks, and we all have an app on our phones. It can be really slooooooow at times. Especially when you're late for a meeting coming back from lunch.

Having your phone in your front pocket is not nearly as big of a deal as I thought it would be. I will say that the iPhone SE is the perfect phone for this, because of its size. It's a question of whether it's worth another $100 to shell out for a glorified Sky Caddie. But they'll steadily come down in price.

The Caddy functionality is the big differentiator for Arccos. They're not going to give that up for anything.

Probably not even that. Almost every phone on the market now has background noise reduction. I'm sure arccos is utilizing it. But i get your point.

Not sure it can get loud enough to miss a shot, but it can get dark enough. UV light wakes up the sensors. If you play in the gloaming like I frequently do, you'll miss shots as you're racing against the darkness.

So the holy grail for me in shot tracking is to set it and forget it. I don't want to be forced to touch my phone to track shots. Arccos delivers on this. Yes, I use it as a GPS. I love using it for layups. But I don't need to touch the phone to track shots. All I need to do is write down my first putt distance so I can correct this after the round.

MD, Brother I think it is has to be Longitudinal, not your clubs, Joyzee is killing it, I'm killing it,, the only Real difference is Longitude.. The PNW is home to Some amazing golf, and scenery.. 

And evidently some long hitting Cobra/ Puma fans.. LOL..

This Virginian has picked up some significant distance with everything but the driver, and we're working on that.

aa477f3b17cc48b1ff106aa04a6d50cb.jpeg

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

aa477f3b17cc48b1ff106aa04a6d50cb.jpeg

#teammeekmill

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

MDGolfHacker

I'll join you

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Oooo brave men setting forth on an adventure, bravely listening to the cold heartless advice of the computer caddie 🙏👋😁😎

Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Oooo brave men setting forth on an adventure, bravely listening to the cold heartless advice of the computer caddie 🙏👋😁😎

Hope it's better than the voice in my head that says, yeah you can reach that par 5 in 2, while sitting 300+ yards out...😁😂🤣

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

It's going to be like having the angel on one shoulder saying "lay up and don't be stupid" and the devil on the other saying "don't be a coward, of course you can carry 280 over a lake into a 30 mile an hour wind" 😁😎😉