tony@CIC

New Golf Handicap system

Our Sponsors

2 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Also the playability course conditions could impact that as well once scores for that day on that course were factored in. 

I have yet to see this happen on any round I have posted.

2 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Those who don’t want to use the formula to figure out course hdcp there is a course hdcp calculator on usga website.

Doesn't include all courses I play.  I've checked already. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. 82 said:

That just means there hasn’t been any abnormal scores/weather conditions on the course(s) you played.

3 minutes ago, gobama84 said:

That’s the downfall of this part of the year but from what I’ve read it shouldn’t be that way all year. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mr. 82 said:

From what we were told at the VSGA Handicap Seminar, the PCC is expected to effect something like 10% to 15% of the scores.  The PCC is based only on scores posted on the day of play, so if players aren't yet in the habit of posting immediately, there may not be enough scores posted.  

48 minutes ago, gobama84 said:

If you use the GHIN app, and you can post scores to a specific course and tee (instead of manually entering Slope and CR), you should also be able to use GHIN to calculate your Course Handicap on those courses.  Or if you know all the required data (CR, Slope, Par, and Handicap Index), you can use https://www.usga.org/course-handicap-calculator.html.  What are the courses you're having problems with?  Has the course data not been uploaded to GHIN by your local Association?