Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Big Stu WITB sorry no pics

Ok if you look at my signature you will see some wholesale changes to my bag---- Do not know for a fact how long the irons and wedges will stay. LOL for the first time since the groove rules I have legal conforming wedges in the bag. Did the iron changes due to reducing vibration on my back and shoulder. I can tell you the driver is going to stay because it is a cannon even though I am swinging only 80%. With the weight and shaft combo it is one smooth puppy. There is something to that "Twisted Sister" Face technology. In fact I have already named it "Twisted Sister".  The PM 56 I have been messing with it a while now and think I finally have the bounce and weight right for me. Of course the Old rusty Santa Fe ain't going no where. But we will see how I heal up further and the MacHogans may be back in the bag this summer. Maybe one day I can figure out this new computer and link things up and post pics

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

On 2/5/2021 at 9:24 PM, aerospace_ray said:

I like your style. Question. Is the Adams Tight Lies one of the good ones (originals) or is it a newer version? And while I like your irons, I do hope the MacHogans return 🙂

It is the last model Adams produced before being bought by TM---- In fact TM rebadged some of those and painted them white--- Now I do have an original Adams GT Tight Lies 5 wood that strangely looks like the new ones they are hawking now=== Oh trust me the Mac Hogans are not going anywhere they will more than likely be back in around late spring early summer when it warms up and my back gets stronger.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Did take the plunge yesterday and played in the Shootout--- Felt good yesterday morning even though it was in the 40s and gray. My normal team was full and did not know I was going to play. Ended up getting pared with 2 new guys Snowbirds on vacation for the winter. So being a 3 man team we alternated the 4th ball. The ball was not going anywhere. I hit the TM irons good and putted lights out. For some reason did not hit the hybrids good. In fact I did something I have never done or seen done before. I laid the sod over one with the 22* hybrid.  Some of the par 4s were tough with the wet cold and I resorted to hitting the 5 iron on some approach shots when I knew I could not get it there. But I left it where I knew I could get it up and down. We finished 4th out of 15 teams not too bad. LOL we did beat my regular team. Main thing my back did not hurt and I did not sit out any holes. It was CPO and my legs are a little sore but I have worked out some this AM and they have subsided. Really that was my main victory my back not hurting. Now after play when we were sitting and eating it did get tight but I worked it out. 

G