Shot scope H4 review

injectedcutty

Hey everybody, so I recently bought a shot scope H4 and have been messing with it this week. Overall I think this thing is cool, the editing of the round can be tricky at first, but I figured it out. Kinda cool to see a birds eye view of my shots, and with the tracking tags I'm starting to build a profile on how I hit my clubs. Here are a few holes I played yesterday. Not bad for a 39 year old that can't turn all the way lol.

Screenshot_20230506-202821_Shot Scope.jpg

Screenshot_20230506-202839_Shot Scope.jpg

Screenshot_20230506-202807_Shot Scope.jpg

Screenshot_20230506-203502_Shot Scope.jpg

Scott J

PXG Driver, AP2 irons, Cleveland wedges and Odyssey white ice 2.0

Welcome to the Forum. Any positives or negatives from your recent use of the H4. Also as an FYI we do have a Shotscope users thread going here, 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

13 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Welcome to the Forum. Any positives or negatives from your recent use of the H4. Also as an FYI we do have a Shotscope users thread going here, 

Sweet, wasn't aware of the shotscope group. I've been a longtime MGS follower on the socials and YouTube, just forgot to login here lol. Positives on H4 are being able to track alot of data. Negatives so far are getting it to connect to the app, and sometimes it won't track the s*** right. I've had to edit where the shots are actually hit from, and sometimes the pin collect feature is off and has to be adjusted in the edit feature. Other than that its a pretty cool tool to finally have in my arsenal. I'm old school, been golfing since the late 80's, early 90's and was used to walking off yardages based on fairway markers.

Scott J

5 hours ago, injectedcutty said:

Sweet, wasn't aware of the shotscope group. I've been a longtime MGS follower on the socials and YouTube, just forgot to login here lol. Positives on H4 are being able to track alot of data. Negatives so far are getting it to connect to the app, and sometimes it won't track the s*** right. I've had to edit where the shots are actually hit from, and sometimes the pin collect feature is off and has to be adjusted in the edit feature. Other than that its a pretty cool tool to finally have in my arsenal. I'm old school, been golfing since the late 80's, early 90's and was used to walking off yardages based on fairway markers.

We had a member test for this last year as well. Overall it was positivity received. 

I'll try and find the review and link it hear for you as they may also have some insights! 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Course looks pretty.

I got to test the V3 a while back and I really like the stats.  As a newer golfer who is also a little flakey its nice to be able to go back and see the numbers. 

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I'll try and find the review and link it hear for you as they may also have some insights! 

6 hours ago, injectedcutty said:

Negatives so far are getting it to connect to the app, and sometimes it won't track the s*** right. I've had to edit where the shots are actually hit from, and sometimes the pin collect feature is off and has to be adjusted in the edit feature. 

I don't have much issue connecting to the app on my phone (iPhone).    As for shot locations,  it does pretty well , but we tend to forget that there are limitations on GPS accuracy for commercial use and seem to expect better.    As I have read there some measurements of time and distance between shots for so it may miss a shot if you duff one and have to hit again from roughly the same spot fairly quickly.   I think pin locations are off because the GPS hasn't had time to adjust;  it is like walking up to your ball and it takes a few seconds to catch up.   In the putting scenario,   we hit a putt,  walk up to the tap in and then press the pin collect button which occurs fairly quickly.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

We had a member test for this last year as well. Overall it was positivity received. 

Sounds good. I love testing stuff. This course is essentially my backyard so that makes it easy to practice, play, and review products. I'd love to test for MGS, but I always forget to be signed in when I enter 🤦‍♂️.

Scott J