Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

how to sell a loft and lie machine

Pics wherever you do.  Ebay, here, other golf forums, etc.  

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

I don’t think the selling if the machine is the tough part, I would think it would be the shipping.   If you are trying to sell locally, put an ad on Craigslist and Facebook marketplace.   If you are willing to ship an ad on golf forum for sale area would work.  My guess it that it would sell pretty quickly

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I sold one here last year. I had no intention of dealing with shipping, so I set a good price and said, "Pickup only." I quickly had a buyer, and just had to wait a couple months for him to be able to make the trip to get it (which was not a problem for me or him, it might be in your case).

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

Where are they located Rick?

If it's in or near a somewhat big city I would post pictures on the classified section here and maybe over on golfwrx as well.  Just say local pickup only.

If you are located kind of far from everything then I would suggest the same strategy but either guess or get an estimate on shipping costs and include that in the price.  

If trying to sell locally then FB Marketplace and Craigslist are solid options, I tend to stay away from ebay these days because they take such a big cut of the sale and that's a higher value item.

Best of luck!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

15 minutes ago, Rick Wooten said:

Thanks guys.  I am first trying to figure out what it is worth then I will try some of your strategies.  I am in the rural part of North Carolina  Charlotte 2 hours away winston salem 1 hour away

Probably someone in Raleigh, Charlotte, or Winston Salem or even Pinehurst that might be willing to drive to get it.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Yes, I agree the packaging and the shipping will be the main issue because of the weight and the shape.   People are willing to drive for distance to pick it up if the price is right.  Think of the cost of fuel these days so probably about an hour worth of road trip would be right.

Surely there are many golfers in your region who might want to pick up a set of loft and lie machine for their shop.  I don't think you'll have problem selling it for your friend's family.  Make sure you categorize all the parts including the bending arms and the accessories ( stand?) because the potential buyers will ask for pictures of what they will be buying.

I know that I would be willing to drive an hour to pick up a nice loft and lie machine.

Why don't you post it on all the golf forums, clearly stating "local pick-up only", there is bound to be someone that will come get it.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18