Scotty Cameron Putters

Maverick

Really up to the purchaser. 

Do they hold slightly better resale value... yes to a point but when it comes to how they play.  Well some people swear by them and others would say no. 

Titleist GT3 11* Tensei 1k blue

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

Vokey SM9 Wedges 50* 54* 58*

DF2.1 Putter

3 hours ago, Maverick said:

Are they worth the Dollars?

....Or just Bling...

Prices of putters seem to have caught up with the Camerons and they aren't really that much more that many other brands.

if it helps you putter better than it is probably worth the dollars.  But if you look at what it really is, the putter is no different than any other putter on the market.  It has no magic dust to help you putt better.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I care how ugly, I dont care how it feels, I dont care how it sound, I dont care if it says it said Dollar General on it If sinks more putts I would play it,   FACT. That being said I am gaming a Scotty Cameron for the 1st time ever, I have a few of them and this one I found on Facebook Marketplace posted 3 minutes earlier very underpriced so I snapped it up asap intending to flip it for a few bucks to sink back into the hobby but after carrying to the putting green a few times head to head with the previous gamer it was winning so I played several rounds to see if it held up off the practice green and on the course and it was a significant improvement especially in the 6-10 foot range so its home until something beats it, if the one that beats it is Dollar Tree brand so be it. I have several Scotties but the mid mallet designs are my favorite. And if bought used and carefully its basically free to use because you can resell fairly quick for at least your money back.  Dont depend on a putter corral at a store , ask buddies to try theirs or even if they seem friendly guys on the putting green ask them if you can try a few , worst they can do is say no.

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag