Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

The First Post Thread

1 hour ago, Luckdoggy said:

Long time lurker, first time account holder.  Decided it was time I start opting in to the testers, but also getting involved more.

Excited to be here!

Welcome to the Forum!

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Odyssey JAILBIRD 380 Limited Edition

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

18 hours ago, Milvstrana said:

Hey everyone just dropping into say Hi. Only been playing golf for 4 or 5 months now but totally addicted. Can't afford to get a GC membership this year but looking forward to taking that step next year. Anyone else not carry a driver? 😂

I've been playing for a long time and still can't afford a gc membership.  And I do Carry a driver sometimes it stays in the bag but the potential of hitting a good drive is better than hitting a mediocre 3 wood🤪

Birdies await

3 minutes ago, Billr said:

Hey guys new but excited to be here. Love getting into the data behind golf and am excited to learn more!

Welcome!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

33 minutes ago, Billr said:

Hey guys new but excited to be here. Love getting into the data behind golf and am excited to learn more!

Welcome!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Happy to be here as my wife seems less than amused when I tell her about the latest time I got a bad hop for double bogey!

Driver: :PXG:0211, 9°

3W: :callaway-small: Maverick, 15°

3H: :callaway-small: Maverick, 21°

4-PW: :callaway-small: N416

Wedges: Kirkland 52°, 56°, 60°

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Ice #7

Ball: Currently Searching 🤔

1 hour ago, MeanMachine24 said:

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Happy to be here as my wife seems less than amused when I tell her about the latest time I got a bad hop for double bogey!

Welcome to the forum, and it was definitely a bad hop!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

9 hours ago, Billr said:

Welcome to the Forum!

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

I am a brand new golf nut! My life is pretty much family, Work, and golf now.  I couldn't be more happy about it. I played in charity scrabble over the years.  I always stunk and that was okay because i was there to hang out and drink.  This year something changed got the itch to not stink anymore. I went out and got a garmin r10 and set up a place to use it in my yard. I have been steadily improving my stroke and confidence. 4 weeks ago i broke 100 for the first time. and a couple weeks after that i had my best round ever and broke 90.  there still a lot i got to learn and hoping i can pick up some stuff from yall and ask some questions to help guide me toward the right path (especially in upgrading golf clubs)!

picture is from sultans run in Jasper indiana.  if your ever in southern indiana you need to check it and the french lick course out.  

1000003596-transformed.jpeg.726df12ddb8f75db1a78fc3526b9a933.jpeg

Timothy Henning

1 minute ago, fatewithabadge said:

I am a brand new golf nut! My life is pretty much family, Work, and golf now.  I couldn't be more happy about it. I played in charity scrabble over the years.  I always stunk and that was okay because i was there to hang out and drink.  This year something changed got the itch to not stink anymore. I went out and got a garmin r10 and set up a place to use it in my yard. I have been steadily improving my stroke and confidence. 4 weeks ago i broke 100 for the first time. and a couple weeks after that i had my best round ever and broke 90.  there still a lot i got to learn and hoping i can pick up some stuff from yall and ask some questions to help guide me toward the right path (especially in upgrading golf clubs)!

picture is from sultans run in Jasper indiana.  if your ever in southern indiana you need to check it and the french lick course out.  

Welcome to the Forum!

33 minutes ago, fatewithabadge said:

Welcome to MGS!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Morning all,

I can't believe I haven't created an account here before....oh, well - very long time lurker and looking forward to contributing.

Love the detailed testing done - it's helped many of my purchasing/testing decisions over the last few years.

Cheers,

Ping G430 12* at 44.5" - Ping Tour Chrome Reg 65g
Ping G430 5, 7 AND 9 - Ping Tour Chrome Reg 75g (all standard length)
Callaway Apex 21 DCB 6 -A - TT MPH 95 S
Callaway Jaws Full Toe Black 54 & 58 - TT DG Spinner

Ping ChipR
Odyssey TRI HOT 5K 7s 

5 hours ago, Sumo1 said:

Morning all,

I can't believe I haven't created an account here before....oh, well - very long time lurker and looking forward to contributing.

Love the detailed testing done - it's helped many of my purchasing/testing decisions over the last few years.

Cheers,

Welcome!!!

WITB-

8 hours ago, Sumo1 said:

Morning all,

Cheers,

Welcome to the Forum!

1 hour ago, kill__foot said:

Looking forward to getting into the forum more. Cheers!

Welcome!

54 minutes ago, Naval2006 said:

Hi,

Glad to join the forum.  Big fan of Mygolfspy site and I have been checking on this forum for quite a while.  Thanks.

Welcome to the Forum!

13 minutes ago, patlar said:

Love the content, now joining the forums.

Welcome!

Hi all. Just back to playing again after sending the kid off to college. Used to play to around a 4 handicap, but now prob mid-low teens.

All my gear is at least 15 years old. Trying diff balls to land on one. New putter (Adams Mission) and now working on new wedges (Mizuno T24).

Equipment is way more complicated than it was 15 years ago! Impossible to decide (as usual)

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Cleveland TA-3 Forged - 4-9i

Cleveland 588 RTG - PW, GW

Mizuno T24 - SW

Mizuno Tzoid 9degree driver

Adams Assault 13degree 3w

Adams Tight Lies Tour 15 degree 5w

Adams Mission putter

5 hours ago, JMooreTX said:

Hi all. Just back to playing again after sending the kid off to college. Used to play to around a 4 handicap, but now prob mid-low teens.

All my gear is at least 15 years old. Trying diff balls to land on one. New putter (Adams Mission) and now working on new wedges (Mizuno T24).

Equipment is way more complicated than it was 15 years ago! Impossible to decide (as usual)

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Forum! You'll find a ton of product reviews to assist with your research for new equipment.

Welcome aboard!!

WITB-

16 hours ago, William P said:

Welcome to the Forum! You'll find a ton of product reviews to assist with your research for new equipment.

Already been through a TON of them!  More to come!

Cleveland TA-3 Forged - 4-9i

Cleveland 588 RTG - PW, GW

Mizuno T24 - SW

Mizuno Tzoid 9degree driver

Adams Assault 13degree 3w

Adams Tight Lies Tour 15 degree 5w

Adams Mission putter