Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Dublin, Ireland Golf Courses???

Good morning everyone. The wife and I are taking our first ever trip to Ireland in early November, 5 days in Dublin. Over the summer I got back into golfing pretty regularly (once a week with 1-3 driving range days per week). I am a high handicapper (~25) but would like to play at least once while I am in Dublin. I would need somewhere fairly close to where we are staying, ~15 mins from the guinness storehouse, since I will need public transportation or a taxi. If you have recommendations on which courses allow public players and would be fun to play then please let me know. I prefer to play solo with my wife caddying for the round since I am not great and pairing with random people is not the greatest. I understand if I will be forced to pair though. 

Also, any other recommendations of what to check out while we are there are welcome. 

Thank you.

High handicap golfer looking to have fun with my friends and improve my handicap

Current Clubs

Callaway Epic Flash Sub zero Driver

Strata 3 wood, 5 hybrid

Mizuno 923 Hot Metal HL 5-PW, AW

Bombtech 52, 56, 60 wedges

Odyssey tri hot 5k 22 three putter

Tracking with Arccos sensors

Linktr.ee/Baums2Bogeys for high handicap golf content