divot.com

Odyssey White Ice 2.0 #2 Putter

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    michaelkurtas

• By Golfspy_CG2
      TESTERS WANTED (4)
      So you think the importance of shaft design is only important to drivers.   Well the engineers at Odyssey Golf among some of the best and brightest minds in the business want to show you otherwise.   For years counterbalancing has been a big buzz word in the world of putter shafts.   Well the new Stroke Lab putters by Odyssey Golf aren't just counterbalanced, they take weight shifting to a whole new level or should I say end.
      As in redistributing 40 percent of the weight from the middle of the shaft into the butt and head end of the shaft.  The results show that you will make a much more consistent stroke with Stroke Lab than with the standard putter shaft.
      Don't believe it?  We're going to give you...well four of you a chance to prove it to yourself and the rest of the forum.

How to Apply
      This is important, so please follow these instructions carefully:

1. If you haven't already, make sure you're a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member
      2. In this thread (and ONLY in this thread - please don't go back to the blog and apply - it won't do you any good!), tell us the following:

- Your first name
      - State
      - Your current model of putter
      - Is putting a strength or weakness of your game

This review opportunity is open to any golfer who resides in the US or Canada.  We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back. 

Please do not 'quote' this post when applying...
    • By themondayqualifier
      First time long time…

…and as far as I can tell there has been lots of My Golf Spy Hype about the boutique brand Evnroll, but I'm here to ask the real life buzz questions - Does anyone have any insight on Evnroll Putters? The tech is captivating, I love Guerin Rifes former work, and the look of the midblade ER2 almost requires some time alone.....

Anyway, I’m turning to the community for info mostly because I don’t trust/have contempt for Golf Digest and the PGA Tours equipment blogs, so any actual human/user info on this unique brand would be greatly appreciated!

Question mostly pertaining to:
      1. Does the Sweet Face Technology actually work?
      2. Where's the best place to try one out? 
      3. Where's the best place to buy one? 
      Keep in mind I live in rural Ontario! (Shout out to MGS Canada)
    • By Bbaum215
      So I recently made a decision to buy a Bradley putter and I have to say that it took me some time to get used to it, but then I started draining putts left and right. This thing has become and will forever be my main gamer. Has anyone else purchased one of these masterpieces and thought the same thing?

• By bmbugbee
      No Driver - shaft broke and need to upgrade driver
      Callaway XR Pro 16 3 Wood 14* (Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 765 FW S flex)
      Mizuno MP 68 3-PW (Rifle 5.5) Bent 2* strong
      Callaway MD4 50* (S), 54* (W), 58* (S)
      Odyssey O-Works Back #1
      Callaway Chrome Soft X
    • By tjmFGG
      Interesting contest/sweepstakes on Twitter HERE or via this blog post HERE (for the non-tweeters) where you can enter a weekly Golf sweepstakes by picking the winner of that week's PGA Tourney.
      Enter by naming you you think will win the Honda Classic winner by 2/28/19 on Twitter HERE or via THIS blog post HERE for a great chance to win a fun golf prize!

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!