Testers Wanted: Star Grips! ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

5 minutes ago, THE GOLF GUY said:

Now that you are asking, I generally read greens very well, so I don’t work on that so much. What I do work on the most  ,is hitting the ball with the center of the putter, pace and  tempo . Then work on starting my ball out on an immediate target first (16 inches in front of the ball) to the break if any . 

I hope that helps your game 😀

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright /9.75*

Taylormade Stealth 2    HL 16.5* 3 wood Fujikura Ventus     6 S 

Taylormade Stealth 2   7 & 9 woods   Fujikura Ventus   7 S

Taylormade P7MC  5-PW  Aerotech Steelfiber  95 gm  R 

Tileist SM09 54 & 60* wedges

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

18 hours ago, THE GOLF GUY said:

I worked on putting first , 5 footers until  I made 10 out of 10 , 10 footers until I made 5 out of 10 , 20 footers for tempo and direction and a bonus if they went in . 

Then headed to the range and hit wedges up to an 8 iron 

I’m feeling a lot better about my irons !

Jim I made the mistake of going from mid cavity blades (Taylormade P7 MCs) to  Callaway ST Max  thinking it d be a wiser choice because of “forgiveness “ but they are just too oversized and clanky to  me , so I went back to my mid cavity blades . So I’m trying to get back to playing them 😄

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright /9.75*

Taylormade Stealth 2    HL 16.5* 3 wood Fujikura Ventus     6 S 

Taylormade Stealth 2   7 & 9 woods   Fujikura Ventus   7 S

Taylormade P7MC  5-PW  Aerotech Steelfiber  95 gm  R 

Tileist SM09 54 & 60* wedges

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

Day 48 (01 Mar 24) - Took the day off from full swings to roll the putter some.  Wanted to refocus on the stroke and pace.  Felt like I've been overthinking the line instead of just putting it.  As a sidebar, did a little of the Jordan Speith thing of looking at the target point and putting "blind".  Amazing just how accurate it can be.  

WITB? Ping G400 SFT w/Aldila Mamba shaft R flex; Ping G410 3w; Ping G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26); TaylorMade SLDR 5i (interchanges w/5h)-PW -stock graphite shafts Rflex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -Rflex and Odyssey AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls.