Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

NFL thread! What are you thinking?

Sluggo42

17 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

I hate the Commanders so much.

Of all the teams as a young boy I chose to support why did it have to be them? I could have been a Bills fan or something else with a fun fanbase and hope, even if it gets crushed. Now I've suffered through the worst owner in professional sports and just when you think it's coming around the corner, that we're getting a young exciting head coach to lead the team into a new era of something at least resembling competitive and fun football... surprise, it's ol' 28-3 himself Dan Quinn. My excitement for this franchise in 2024 and the future just got kicked square between the legs.

I hate you Commanders... so much

My neighbor feels exactly the same way you do. He's a die hard Redskins fan... yea, I said Redskins.

We commiserate with each other during the season. 🥲

Happy Anniversary, Pats fans! #NeverGiveUp

Super Bowl LI was an American football game played at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas on February 5, 2017, to determine the champion of the National Football League (NFL) for the 2016 season. The American Football Conference (AFC) champion New England Patriots defeated the National Football Conference (NFC) champion Atlanta Falcons, 34–28. Super Bowl LI featured the largest comeback in Super Bowl history, with the Patriots overcoming a 28–3 deficit in the third quarter to emerge victorious. 

image.png.527cf08a391d14f3f841e5474e615017.png

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

On 2/1/2024 at 12:28 PM, Berg Ryman said:

I hate the Commanders so much.

Of all the teams as a young boy I chose to support why did it have to be them? I could have been a Bills fan or something else with a fun fanbase and hope, even if it gets crushed. Now I've suffered through the worst owner in professional sports and just when you think it's coming around the corner, that we're getting a young exciting head coach to lead the team into a new era of something at least resembling competitive and fun football... surprise, it's ol' 28-3 himself Dan Quinn. My excitement for this franchise in 2024 and the future just got kicked square between the legs.

I hate you Commanders... so much

some people keep getting jobs in the NFL for odd reasons...

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

36 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

ome people keep getting jobs in the NFL for odd reasons...

... And Getsy rumored to be the next OC for the Raiders. 🙄  @silver & black at least the Raiders won't trade for Fields if this is true. And if the Raiders do ... hide your eyes. I am not a Fields fan and glad he will be gone BUT he is the most dynamic running QB in the NFL an Getsy made him stay in the pocket and not run. While I applaud him trying to improve Fields ability to read defenses and throw from the pocket as I think that is the only way to win consistently in the NFL, it doesn't mean abandoning the Fields running game completely. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

@chisag is gonna kill me with this comment. But I still say the bears stick with Fields at least through the rest of his rookie contract. I believe this is the last year(?) and if the new OC hits a home run they can activate that 5th year option for him to prove it wasn't a fluke. I don't like the bears just as much as the next Green Bay fan, but i also am not saying keep the Rex Grossman's or the Kyle Orton's. The Bears can still draft a qb, just don't throw him under the bus in season 1 and expect him to perform well all the time. There are very few QB's that have come out in year one and just continued to be great. There are other QB's that have come in and stunk it up and turned it a a few years later. If the Bears were smart, they would trade back a spot or to the 3rd spot and draft MHJ, then draft a QB later. Penix Jr would be a good fit just Like Williams or Maye. Get more draft picks and build around the youngsters. 

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

PXG 5 and 7 woods with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Taylormade Hi-Toe 54 and 58 degree wedges

Ping Prime Tyne 4

6 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

Super Bowl LI was an American football game played at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas on February 5, 2017, to determine the champion of the National Football League (NFL) for the 2016 season. The American Football Conference (AFC) champion New England Patriots defeated the National Football Conference (NFC) champion Atlanta Falcons, 34–28. Super Bowl LI featured the largest comeback in Super Bowl history, with the Patriots overcoming a 28–3 deficit in the third quarter to emerge victorious. 

image.png.21e811f3513f8ef8daa1c49b8845a3eb.png

It still hurts...so much 😪

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

1 hour ago, CFreddie said:

Ah, yes the falcons who absolutely demolished my Pack in the NFC championship game. I was torn for the Super Bowl. But let’s not forget that Eli was the only one to stop the undefeated patriots and prevented them from achieving a perfect regular and post seasons

Ping Prime Tyne 4

8 hours ago, chisag said:

... And Getsy rumored to be the next OC for the Raiders. 🙄  @silver & black at least the Raiders won't trade for Fields if this is true. And if the Raiders do ... hide your eyes. I am not a Fields fan and glad he will be gone BUT he is the most dynamic running QB in the NFL an Getsy made him stay in the pocket and not run. While I applaud him trying to improve Fields ability to read defenses and throw from the pocket as I think that is the only way to win consistently in the NFL, it doesn't mean abandoning the Fields running game completely. 

It's not even worth the time to give a rat's a** anymore...lol. I'm just a fan. I watch the games and root for my team. I have no control over anything that goes on. It's been 30+ years since the Raiders were a consistently good team.  Gannon was the last good QB they had. Al lost it somewhwere in the 90's and perfected the ineptness until his death. Mark never had it... and never will.

I like Pierce as the HC. At least he brings some fire and attitude. Getsy might do well, and he might not. It won't matter if they don't find a solid QB... and Fields isn't the guy. I watched him for 3 years with the Buckeyes. He's a talented guy... a good kid.... but not a starting caliber NFL QB. I don't want him with the Raiders.... it seems unlikely now that Getsy is there.

One last thing. F*** Kingsbury. I didn't want him to begin with, and he has proven that he is as sleezy as it's been said he is. He did the same thing to USC. A blessing in disguise with him bailing... IMO. 

The QB search should be interesting. They will end up with nothing unless they decide to sell the farm to move up and take one of the top 3.... if they do, I hope it's for Daniels.

The life of a Raiders fan is never dull... or particularly fulfilling. 😂

12 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

And so it begins... the inevitable trek down the road of what once was. 😂

Raiders fans know every turn in this road.

15 minutes ago, silver & black said:

And so it begins... the inevitable trek down the road of what once was. 😂

Raiders fans know every turn in this road.

Ooooh man, Pats fans are already at this point 😂 they don't yet know heartbreak like the Tuck Rule.

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft 14

Ball: :odin:

6 hours ago, Wheelieb said:

@chisag is gonna kill me with this comment. But I still say the bears stick with Fields at least through the rest of his rookie contract. I believe this is the last year(?) and if the new OC hits a home run they can activate that 5th year option for him to prove it wasn't a fluke. I don't like the bears just as much as the next Green Bay fan, but i also am not saying keep the Rex Grossman's or the Kyle Orton's. The Bears can still draft a qb, just don't throw him under the bus in season 1 and expect him to perform well all the time. There are very few QB's that have come out in year one and just continued to be great. There are other QB's that have come in and stunk it up and turned it a a few years later. If the Bears were smart, they would trade back a spot or to the 3rd spot and draft MHJ, then draft a QB later. Penix Jr would be a good fit just Like Williams or Maye. Get more draft picks and build around the youngsters. 

... Not at all my young friend. Every opinion is a valid opinion. But I imagine playing QB through college gives me a different perspective. Not better, just different. Fields is the most frustrating QB I have seen in Chicago since becoming a fan in 1977. He has arm talent. He is an explosive and exciting runner. But he can't read a defense, he can't throw open WR's and he can't make up his mind, holding the ball on average for over 4 seconds. The Bears GM and coaches watch film, it is really ugly and they know it. Highlights look great. The rest is well below the level of a competent NFL QB. 

... But our opinions are irrelevant and the GM will decide what to do with Fields.  

6 hours ago, CFreddie said:

... Those Pats fans that were around in 1986 with selective memory probably tried to forget:

The Bears dominated New England in the first half, holding them to 21 offensive plays (only four of which resulted in positive yardage), −19 total offensive yards, two pass completions, one first down, and 3 points. While Eason was in the game, the totals were six possessions, one play of positive yardage out of 15 plays, no first downs, 3 points, 3 punts, 2 turnovers, no pass completions, and -36 yards of total offense.[21] Meanwhile, Chicago gained 236 yards and scored 23 points themselves.

4 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Not at all my young friend. Every opinion is a valid opinion. But I imagine playing QB through college gives me a different perspective. Not better, just different. Fields is the most frustrating QB I have seen in Chicago since becoming a fan in 1977. He has arm talent. He is an explosive and exciting runner. But he can't read a defense, he can't throw open WR's and he can't make up his mind, holding the ball on average for over 4 seconds. The Bears GM and coaches watch film, it is really ugly and they know it. Highlights look great. The rest is well below the level of a competent NFL QB. 

... But our opinions are irrelevant and the GM will decide what to do with Fields.  

I can respect that. Watching our GM take defensive guy after defensive guy after defensive guy in the first round besides Love has been aggravating. I guess you don’t really need first round offensive talent if you do your homework on players. Building a young core is cool, but man, I’d have loved to get Smith-Njigba, or Flowers, or even Addison last year. But no, best we got was Van Ness. Don’t get me wrong, our young WR’a did way better than I thought. I’d just like to get a superstar now

Ping Prime Tyne 4

Schefter saying the Bears are moving on from Fields… must be a good thing for Chisag!

I hope for your sake it happens…  Chicago can do better at QB!

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

5 minutes ago, KC Golf said:

Schefter saying the Bears are moving on from Fields… must be a good thing for Chisag!

And the Raiders just had to hire Getsy 🤦🏽‍♂️ isn't this the guy who told Fields not to use his feet? The 2023 season is not even officially done and I am already over the 2024 season. 

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft 14

Ball: :odin:

... Sorry @bens197 @funkyjudge and others but she nails the Bills (and everyone else 🤪)

21 hours ago, KC Golf said:

This is a good thing for Fields.  And for Chicago.

I can see him fitting in, in several spots.  There's too much talent and a team like Chicago eats up and spits out QB's like an afternoon snack.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

3 hours ago, chisag said:

... Sorry @bens197 @funkyjudge and others but she nails the Bills (and everyone else 🤪)

My perspective as a 30+ year Bills fan is rooted more in pragmatism than blind hope.  If someone had told me in 2006, or 2012 or 2015 that we'd find a front office and Coaching staff that would lead us to 4 consecutive AFC championships I'd say you're on some really good drugs.

Do I want more, of course...but it is SO hard to win in this league.  So I still say someday but I am also happy that the team is competitive and gives us something to root for.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

28 minutes ago, bens197 said:

My perspective as a 30+ year Bills fan is rooted more in pragmatism than blind hope.  If someone had told me in 2006, or 2012 or 2015 that we'd find a front office and Coaching staff that would lead us to 4 consecutive AFC championships I'd say you're on some really good drugs.

Do I want more, of course...but it is SO hard to win in this league.  So I still say someday but I am also happy that the team is competitive and gives us something to root for.

... Preachin' to the choir. If you would have told me in 2006 The Bears wouldn't be back to the SB or Divisional Championship or just get in the playoffs I'd say you are on some really bad drugs. Further telling me Rex Grossman will be as good as it gets til 2024, with the exception of Cutler that would go thru 4 different OC's in 4 years and never reach his potential would have been met with a hearty belly laugh.

... I imagine with the exception of just a few, almost every fan of any NFL team would trade for the Bills performance the last 18 years. But Annie was still pretty funny. 😉 

2 hours ago, bens197 said:

I can see him fitting in, in several spots.  There's too much talent and a team like Chicago eats up and spits out QB's like an afternoon snack.

Since I just  sit at home all day I get to watch the morning sports talk shows.  There was lots of talk on the top pick and Fields.    Seems the general thought is Fields to Atlanta.    They are also saying Williams may have some control over his destination by basically saying ill come to Chicago but won't really contribute if he really wants to go to washington.  If true, they say Chicago can start demanding a boatload for the number 1 to get a swap with Washington.    The expectation is that the moves may happen quickly after the superbowl.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

12 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Since I just  sit at home all day I get to watch the morning sports talk shows.  There was lots of talk on the top pick and Fields.    Seems the general thought is Fields to Atlanta.    They are also saying Williams may have some control over his destination by basically saying ill come to Chicago but won't really contribute if he really wants to go to washington.  If true, they say Chicago can start demanding a boatload for the number 1 to get a swap with Washington.    The expectation is that the moves may happen quickly after the superbowl.  

... My dream scenario! Get a boatload of picks and Drake Maye. I do think this QB draft will rival and potentially pass 2021 when Burrow, Herbert an Love were taken in the first round. I think 5 QB's will be drafted in the first round this year. 

Fwiw, here are the 1st Round QB's taken in the last 10 years and the chances of missing are much greater than hitting: 

The Good:
Jared Goff*
Patrick Mahomes
Josh Allen
Lamar Jackson
Joe Burrow
Jordan Love
CJ Stroud

The Bad:  
Geno Smith
Baker Mayfield
Daniel Jones
Kyler Murray
Tua Tagovailoa
Trevor Lawrence

The Ugly:
EJ Manuel
Johnny Manziel
Blake Bortles
Jameis Winston
Paxton Lynch
Carson Wentz
Mitch Trubisky
Josh Rosen
Sam Darnold
Dwayne Haskins
Mac Jones
Justin Fields
Trey Lance
Zach Wilson
Kenny Picket
Bryce Young

2 hours ago, bens197 said:

... The only constant in life is change. While Chicago has historically had very bad luck with QB's or ruins QB's depending on you pov. I would ague the only one that met an undeserved demise was Jay Cutler who went through 5 different offenses in 5 years but still set all time passing records. Sadly he couldn't play defense. IF Fields finds a home where an OC takes advantage of his running ability and he does't get injured, he will still be an average passer at best. 

... The Bears have a new OC and a defensive minded HC so everything on offense starts fresh in 2024. Sure it's easy to say the Bears will destroy the career of Williams or Maye but change has to happen sometime. I just don't see Poles/Eberflus drafting a dual threat QB like Daniels after the frustration of dealing with Fields. 

... But such is the life of a fan of a team in the NFL. They all have scar tissue and I am hoping this year, the Bears find their first franchise QB and the problems rear their heads in other areas, not behind center. 

11 minutes ago, chisag said:

... My dream scenario! Get a boatload of picks and Drake Maye. I do think this QB draft will rival and potentially pass 2021 when Burrow, Herbert an Love were taken in the first round. I think 5 QB's will be drafted in the first round this year. 

Basically what they were saying is that if Washington calls Chicago and wants to swap picks the Bears will immediately say to hold since New England is  on the other line.   This seems to be the thought based on washington hiring Kingsbury, his connection to Williams, and the new ownership wanting to make a mark.  

The question on the good/bad QBs is possible the system and coaching.  They were talking about how Chicago was a terrible place for QBs but a great place for linebackers.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

6 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Basically what they were saying is that if Washington calls Chicago and wants to swap picks the Bears will immediately say to hold since New England is  on the other line.   This seems to be the thought based on washington hiring Kingsbury, his connection to Williams, and the new ownership wanting to make a mark.  

The question on the good/bad QBs is possible the system and coaching.  They were talking about how Chicago was a terrible place for QBs but a great place for linebackers.  

... Good stuff. But as I just said I hate to when the pundits hold a current regime responsible for previous regimes. Chicago has always been a graveyard for QB's for a myriad of reasons like bad luck and poor analysis but that can change with a new OC and new QB that have zero relationships to the past. 

... And Hahaha it would be nice to have the draft pick tables turned. Same thing Lynch did to Pace when he really wanted Trubisky "I have some teams on the other line that really want Trubisky" and Pace bit. He bit hard. 🙄 Obviously Williams is no Trubisky but holding the Commanders feet to the fire would be sweet and getting a ransom in return for a simple switch would be awesome.  

1 hour ago, chisag said:

Fwiw, here are the 1st Round QB's taken in the last 10 years and the chances of missing are much greater than hitting: 

The Good:
Jared Goff*
Patrick Mahomes
Josh Allen
Lamar Jackson
Joe Burrow
Jordan Love
CJ Stroud

The Bad:  
Geno Smith
Baker Mayfield
Daniel Jones
Kyler Murray
Tua Tagovailoa
Trevor Lawrence

The Ugly:
EJ Manuel
Johnny Manziel
Blake Bortles
Jameis Winston
Paxton Lynch
Carson Wentz
Mitch Trubisky
Josh Rosen
Sam Darnold
Dwayne Haskins
Mac Jones
Justin Fields
Trey Lance
Zach Wilson
Kenny Picket
Bryce Young

Putting the Bad Label on Mayfield and keeping the same label on Daniel Jones is crazy to me. Baker at least won a playoff game with two different teams. One being the browns. I just have a gripe with your categories here.  Geno Smith isn’t bad either. I also think the verdict is still out on Bryce young and Kenny Picket. 

Ping Prime Tyne 4

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

I can’t see Washington giving a ransom for Williams. He wasn’t even the best qb this past year in college football. Apparently that distinction went to Daniels, when in reality it probably should have gone to Penix. But this is NFL talk and not college talk. I’ll leave that alone. But no way would Washington pay a hefty price to move one spot up when the draft is full of qb’s. If, and big if, Williams does come out and say he won’t play for Chicago, the bears can try and shop that pick around. But getting what they believe should be a ransom for the number one overall probably won’t happen. Not unless it’s a team outside the top 5 that wants that pick. But at that point, what would the point of making a trade if you’re moving outside the top 5. 

Ping Prime Tyne 4

49 minutes ago, Wheelieb said:

Putting the Bad Label on Mayfield and keeping the same label on Daniel Jones is crazy to me. Baker at least won a playoff game with two different teams. One being the browns. I just have a gripe with your categories here.  Geno Smith isn’t bad either. I also think the verdict is still out on Bryce young and Kenny Picket. 

... You're probably too young to know it was just a play on words. The middle category should have been, well,  the middle. I also agree that quite a few still don't have a final verdict. 

GBU.jpg.bf3960e6f1184deb5d910048c94cd8d0.jpg

Edited by chisag

59 minutes ago, chisag said:

... You're probably too young to know it was just a play on words. The middle category should have been, well,  the middle. I also agree that quite a few still don't have a final verdict. 

GBU.jpg.bf3960e6f1184deb5d910048c94cd8d0.jpg

The theme song goes from a whistle to a trumpet to a guy. I’ll stop there. Was a movie my dad and I used to watch in the summer time for whatever reason. 

Ping Prime Tyne 4

40 minutes ago, Wheelieb said:

The theme song goes from a whistle to a trumpet to a guy. I’ll stop there. Was a movie my dad and I used to watch in the summer time for whatever reason. 

... Nice!  My generation grew up with westerns and when our kids share with us, it is pretty special. That's why I bought that painting. My son found it for me and he loves the artist. 

13 hours ago, cnosil said:

Atlanta was my first guess.  I could also see him fitting in a place like New England or Los Angeles Rams.

• Srixon Z-Star XV