NFL thread! What are you thinking?

Sluggo42

On 9/7/2021 at 4:44 PM, bens197 said:

We've made it...NFL Week 1...

Good luck to all of you and your favorite teams and remember to Go Bills!

We made it and it was a darn good game, @B.Boston favorite player ever, although he is a traitor, did do his thing on the last drive and crushed my cowboys, but it was a good game.

We need to clean up a few things:

We need to run the ball more, Zeke is really well paid to only run only 11 times.

Lamb needs to get some stickum.

Dont get me started on the kicking, but at the end of the day there was not much effect to the game outcome there.

The Coaching needs to make smarter decisions, specially when we are on field goal range.

The good:

The O line held up, and Dak played well, Cooper did his thing, and the defense actually surprised me, considering they played Brady and his Superbowl bunch, they held up well, and put some pressure on Brady.

I am excited for the weekend, and to see how the other NFC east teams play.

• Like 3

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

2 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

We made it and it was a darn good game, @B.Boston favorite player ever, although he is a traitor, did do his thing on the last drive and crushed my cowboys, but it was a good game.

We need to run the ball more, Zeke is really well paid to only run only 11 times.

Dont get me started on the kicking, but at the end of the day there was not much effect to the game outcome there.

The Coaching needs to make smarter decisions, specially when we are on field goal range.

The good:

The O line held up, and Dak played well, Cooper did his thing, and the defense actually surprised me, considering they played Brady and his Superbowl bunch, they held up well, and put some pressure on Brady.

The GOAT isn't a traitor.  The HOODIE, as smart as he is, is in some ways an IDIOT, and Robert was spending too much time in massage parlors to notice.

Gronk looked great too, but now I'm getting too steamed so I'll stop.

• Like 1

TaylorMade 307cc___13.5°  / Mitsubishi MiDi Proto

Titleist PT___17, 20, 23º  /  Titleist proprietary MG207

Mizuno Fli Hi II__18° driving iron  / Mizuno proprietary Exsar Blue

Titleist T100___5-9  / Mitsubishi Kuro Cage TiNi 85

Titleist Spin Milled___50-08, 56-08, 62-07  /  Aldila NV105

Tad Moore Chicopee___putter

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

22 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

The good:

It was a good start to the season!  My favorite player?  You mean MJ10!? 🤣

Dak look fantastic, I was happy to see that.  Regarding Zeke, it seemed like their game plan was to throw throw throw.  They knew they needed to keep up with TompaBay12 and crew.  I don't think that we'll see Zeke that underutilized going forward.

I think the big thing to take away was that the Cowboys were in it, but it took 3 turnovers to keep them in it (not including the INT on the half-time hail mary).  If they tried for their usual load of run and pass I'm not sure it would have been close, especially considering how sharp Dak looked.  

I'll give Legatron a break for this game.  Apparently he had off-season surgery and has barely kicked.  He looked stiff, sounds like the coaching staff knew this going into the game too.  

• Like 2

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

20 minutes ago, BostonSal said:

The GOAT isn't a traitor.  The HOODIE, as smart as he is, is in some ways an IDIOT, and Robert was spending too much time in massage parlors to notice.

Gronk looked great too, but now I'm getting too steamed so I'll stop.

I think Jerry Jones is on those massage parlors too.

Gronk was really solid, as well as AB.

Overall the bucs looked good, maybe clean up a little more on their running, but even this early they look like a contender, again.

• Like 2

My Reviews:

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

1 minute ago, B.Boston said:

It was a good start to the season!  My favorite player?  You mean MJ10!? 🤣

Dak look fantastic, I was happy to see that.  Regarding Zeke, it seemed like their game plan was to throw throw throw.  They knew they needed to keep up with TompaBay12 and crew.  I don't think that we'll see Zeke that underutilized going forward.

I think the big thing to take away was that the Cowboys were in it, but it took 3 turnovers to keep them in it (not including the INT on the half-time hail mary).  If they tried for their usual load of run and pass I'm not sure it would have been close, especially considering how sharp Dak looked.  

I'll give Legatron a break for this game.  Apparently he had off-season surgery and has barely kicked.  He looked stiff, sounds like the coaching staff knew this going into the game too.  

Those turn overs were key to stay close, showing that we need to perform both on offense and defense if they want to make any headway's.

I do hope that they get Zeke a little more involved on the game.

At the end I was happy we didnt lose by 20 points, I think tampa was favorite by 9

• Like 1

My Reviews:

1 minute ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

I think Jerry Jones is on those massage parlors too.

Gronk was really solid, as well as AB.

Overall the bucs looked good, maybe clean up a little more on their running, but even this early they look like a contender, again.

I agree but they need fewer "drops" when TB12 drops a dime right into their hands. Their secondary looked shaky too, but they may just not have it tuned in yet.  More blown coverages than poor coverages, I thought.

• Like 1

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

• 1 month later...

Yesterday, I slept through the entire Patriots-Texans game.

I think the Patriots won, but don't ask me the score.

Then, immediately thereafter, I watched every pitch of a five hour, thirteen inning Red Sox-Rays game.

Once, I've had another cup of coffee, I'll try to find a meaning in that.

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

58 minutes ago, BostonSal said:

Yesterday, I slept through the entire Patriots-Texans game.

I think the Patriots won, but don't ask me the score.

Then, immediately thereafter, I watched every pitch of a five hour, thirteen inning Red Sox-Rays game.

Once, I've had another cup of coffee, I'll try to find a meaning in that.

Another nifty post! 🤡

• Haha 1

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10
Whatever ball I have 3 dozen of that my kids got me as a gift

Twitter: @russtopherb

The bills are a juggernaut...Just glad I have Allen as a fantasy QB or this would be a harder pill to swallow.

I hope the Patriots defensive woes are because of a come down week after the Bucs game but.....

• Like 1

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

7 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

The bills are a juggernaut...Just glad I have Allen as a fantasy QB or this would be a harder pill to swallow.

I hope the Patriots defensive woes are because of a come down week after the Bucs game but.....

Well we will see this week. If there is one thing Dallas can do lately its throw the ball 

• Like 2

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.5 (2021 Official Review) | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Left Dash Pro V1x| Right Handed 

12 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I watched the entire game and I have a couple impartial takeaways.

1) Carl Cheffers and crew are horrible.  TOO MANY FLAGS.  Too many flags that were inconsequential to the play itself.  Too many flags that should not have been calls.

2) Buffalo adopting the Tampa Bay game plan of a cover 2 and non-blitz of Mahomes is going to require Reid to make some big adjustments.  The league may have finally figured out their fast-paced offense.

3) I lost all respect for Chris Collinsworth discussing the alligator tackle technique on Josh.  I expect more from someone who's played and is in the booth on Sunday nights.  This call was absolute trash.

• Like 1
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

1 hour ago, ejgaudette said:

Well we will see this week. If there is one thing Dallas can do lately its throw the ball 

and run......

It will be interesting. I am hoping this week was like I said just a down week after a massive emotional and physical Sunday night against the bucs. O-line? Who knows at this point. Shining light is Mac is smart, has amazing pocket presence and has no issue checking down. Hopefully we can do something for him.

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

I watched the entire game and I have a couple impartial takeaways.

1) Carl Cheffers and crew are horrible.  TOO MANY FLAGS.  Too many flags that were inconsequential to the play itself.  Too many flags that should not have been calls.

2) Buffalo adopting the Tampa Bay game plan of a cover 2 and non-blitz of Mahomes is going to require Reid to make some big adjustments.  The league may have finally figured out their fast-paced offense.

3) I lost all respect for Chris Collinsworth discussing the alligator tackle technique on Josh.  I expect more from someone who's played and is in the booth on Sunday nights.  This call was absolute trash.

I didn't catch the 2nd half, did this happen then? Definitely way to many flags in the 1st half from what I saw. Only legitimate ones were the intentional grounding and holding call on the 3rd drive on the kickoff turnover (same drive I believe as the intentional grounding that put them out of field goal range).

Like all announcers they are just talking heads. Really not a fan of any of them. Loved Gruden but besides that meh. Half the time I call something before they even do (as I am sure many of the folks that watch do), Put me in coach.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

22 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

and run......

It will be interesting. I am hoping this week was like I said just a down week after a massive emotional and physical Sunday night against the bucs. O-line? Who knows at this point. Shining light is Mac is smart, has amazing pocket presence and has no issue checking down. Hopefully we can do something for him.

I didn't catch the 2nd half, did this happen then? Definitely way to many flags in the 1st half from what I saw. Only legitimate ones were the intentional grounding and holding call on the 3rd drive on the kickoff turnover (same drive I believe as the intentional grounding that put them out of field goal range).

Like all announcers they are just talking heads. Really not a fan of any of them. Loved Gruden but besides that meh. Half the time I call something before they even do (as I am sure many of the folks that watch do), Put me in coach.

The 2nd got a little sloppy.  Truth is, there could be a penalty called on every single snap, it's whether or not the officials want to make the call.

This is only week 5.  Buffalo is a great football team but the work is far from done.  Nice confidence boost, good win, time to keep the head down and keep working.

• Like 2
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index