NFL thread! What are you thinking?

Sluggo42

21 hours ago, Reesedw said:

OMG, what a crap show last nights Seahawks game was..  Geno smith a starter, in the USFL maybe.. the Seahawks have a crappy back up QB that is going to be a starter... Unless Pete Carrol has a rabbit somewhere we are not looking good.. 

I cannot dissect the idea you sign DK and give him Geno & Drew.  It makes zero sense to me.

Reminds me of watching JP Losman and Trent Edwards throwing to TO, Stevie and Moulds.  

• Like 2
  • Titleist TSI3 LAGolf DJ 65 5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Mizuno Pro 223 4-P Nippon Modus 3 115X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ.1 LAGolf P135 
  • Srixon Z-Star XV Divide

Western, NY - Go Bills!

5.1 Index

56 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I cannot dissect the idea you sign DK and give him Geno & Drew.  It makes zero sense to me.

Reminds me of watching JP Losman and Trent Edwards throwing to TO, Stevie and Moulds.  

First thing I thought of with the Wilson trade….why are you keeping metcalf? He’s going to shoot his way out of there gursnteed

• Love 1

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

First thing I thought of with the Wilson trade….why are you keeping metcalf? He’s going to shoot his way out of there gursnteed

Let's sign one of the best and strongest oh and fastest post route runners so he can catch wounded ducks from these two...

Makes zero sense...

I agree he'll be begging to leave...

• Like 2

Western, NY - Go Bills!

5.1 Index

11 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Let's sign one of the best and strongest oh and fastest post route runners so he can catch wounded ducks from these two...

Makes zero sense...

I agree he'll be begging to leave...

Guys a damn freak of nature at the position going to be a Calvin Ridley situation in short order. Wasted talents

• Like 2

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

DK was begging to get back on the field during the in-game interview. He said Pete gave him two plays, but he wanted more. Maybe he actually wants to try to build timing/chemistry with whoever his QB ends up being…

• Like 2

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 & 5 woods

:Sub70: 939X 4H

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with KBS Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:Sub70: 286 Wedge (50 degrees)

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 (56 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

:nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

Maxfli Tour

15 minutes ago, Hobert said:

DK was begging to get back on the field during the in-game interview. He said Pete gave him two plays, but he wanted more. Maybe he actually wants to try to build timing/chemistry with whoever his QB ends up being…

He could but once the throws aren’t there ((who knows maybe Geno had a coming to light after 10 years in the league….but doubt it) he’ll be mouthing off and be asking for trades.

Guys a gamer and a ridiculous athlete, he will not be silent on a team if he’s not getting his 1000 yards and 8 tds a year

• Like 1

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Easy boys… drew lock will emerge. Just kidding, haha. They will “suck for Luck” this season, and DK will play along, knowing they’ll be getting a fantastic QB in the draft. This season will be all about getting the rookies acclimated to the NFL, and with a new 5 star rooking QB, the next decade will rock, and DK will be the new beastmode, terrorizing the db’s for years to come

• Like 2

:callaway-small: MavriK Sub Zero 9* on EvenFlow RipTide 6.0 50g

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:cobra-small: F8 5/6 wood on Aldila NxT GEN MLT R

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 5-AW

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi on Recoil 780 ES f4 Stiff shafts (second best clubs ever)

:benhogan-small: Equalizer 50°, 54°, 60° wedges on Recoil 780 f4

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

50 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

He could but once the throws aren’t there ((who knows maybe Geno had a coming to light after 10 years in the league….but doubt it) he’ll be mouthing off and be asking for trades.

Guys a gamer and a ridiculous athlete, he will not be silent on a team if he’s not getting his 1000 yards and 8 tds a year

Agree completely. It seems he is trying to put in the work to better the chances of success. Carroll should let him play more in the preseason.

• Like 1

Maxfli Tour

7 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

Easy boys… drew lock will emerge. Just kidding, haha. They will “suck for Luck” this season, and DK will play along, knowing they’ll be getting a fantastic QB in the draft. This season will be all about getting the rookies acclimated to the NFL, and with a new 5 star rooking QB, the next decade will rock, and DK will be the new beastmode, terrorizing the db’s for years to come

Didn’t think of it like that, but….gotta hit on that pick…..

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

21 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Guys a damn freak of nature at the position going to be a Calvin Ridley situation in short order. Wasted talents

Dude bet on his team to WIN...I mean...what in the world?

Maybe if he was beating up his girlfriend while placing the bet he would have earned 3 games instead of a season...

• Like 2

Western, NY - Go Bills!

5.1 Index

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

Maybe if he was beating up his girlfriend while placing the bet he would have earned 3 games instead of a season...

I don’t know why I said Calvin Ridley I meant Calvin Johnson 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

7 hours ago, bens197 said:

No doubt..

6 hours ago, Lacassem said:

I don’t know why I said Calvin Ridley I meant Calvin Johnson 🤦‍♂️

Is that megaton?

• Like 3

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi on Recoil 780 ES f4 Stiff shafts (second best clubs ever)

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

16 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

No doubt..

Is that megaton?

Calvin Johnson=Megatron yes

• Like 2

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

12 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Calvin Johnson=Megatron yes

Sigh. I am a Lions fan in addition to a Dolphins fan. The Lions reign supreme in wasting talent so badly that amazing players retire while still in their prime (Megatron, Barry Sanders, etc.) or win Super Bowls immediately after leaving (Stafford).

• Like 2

Maxfli Tour

I am a diehard Seattle Sports fan. But before I had the seahawks I was a Steelers fan, No Judgement, it was before.. Seattle has a long time Standing Joke, that Seattle is the best farm system in all leagues.. hahaha.. DK is a beast, When he ran down Budda Baker to save a touchdown, that was insane.. I think Geno is all but done, and Drew Lock will be a so-so at best fill in until next years draft then we can only HOPE we hit on the next Russell Wilson.. There has been Plenty of talk on Seattle sports radio that Russ has been acting like a Diva if he didn't get his way for several years now. And that the Team is more of a team this training camp than anytime in the last 10 years.. Lets hope they can at the very least play football thats worth watching.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

5 hours ago, Reesedw said:

I am a diehard Seattle Sports fan. But before I had the seahawks I was a Steelers fan, No Judgement, it was before.. Seattle has a long time Standing Joke, that Seattle is the best farm system in all leagues.. hahaha.. DK is a beast, When he ran down Budda Baker to save a touchdown, that was insane.. I think Geno is all but done, and Drew Lock will be a so-so at best fill in until next years draft then we can only HOPE we hit on the next Russell Wilson.. There has been Plenty of talk on Seattle sports radio that Russ has been acting like a Diva if he didn't get his way for several years now. And that the Team is more of a team this training camp than anytime in the last 10 years.. Lets hope they can at the very least play football thats worth watching.. 

What’s the talk up in Seattle? Is there thinking that Garoppolo will eventually join the Seahawks?

DRIVER :ping-small: G410 PLUS 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY :ping-small: G410 3/14.5°  
HYBRIDS 
:ping-small: G410 19°, 22°  |  IRONS :mizuno-small: JPX 900 FORGED 5-PW 
WEDGES :cleveland-small: 
CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°  |  PUTTER KIRKLAND Signature KS1

BALL :wilson_staff_small: DUO SOFT +   :srixon-small: Z-URS   :callaway-small: SUPERSOFT, HX HOT BITE (old stock)
BAG :1590477705_SunMountain: 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART :Clicgear: ROVIC RV1S

9 hours ago, Reesedw said:

I’m actually hoping Drew Lock will pan out. I mean the guy has skills, but is he just too unaware? Hoping the few years will click for him.

Geno on the other hand, can’t seem to get the look of never ending confusion off his face. Another guy with some skills, but he never “got it”, and after 10 years, his ship has sailed. Honestly, I wouldn’t be shocked if he got cut.

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

20 hours ago, berkeleybob said:

What’s the talk up in Seattle? Is there thinking that Garoppolo will eventually join the Seahawks?

there is some talk but mostly it is widely thought He'll go somewhere else. Maybe if they got him cheap enough they might take a shot, but not at current salary.. 

• Like 1

Dave-

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

16 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

I’m actually hoping Drew Lock will pan out. I mean the guy has skills, but is he just too unaware? Hoping the few years will click for him.

Geno on the other hand, can’t seem to get the look of never ending confusion off his face. Another guy with some skills, but he never “got it”, and after 10 years, his ship has sailed. Honestly, I wouldn’t be shocked if he got cut.

I agree, I think Drew Can do well if they actually give it to him.. Geno is WAY to scared while in the pocket, bails out way to fast. Like he watched Russ to many times bail and make things happen, problem is Geno is not Russ. 

Dave-

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

On 8/19/2022 at 9:44 PM, MadMex said:

As a long time REDSKIN fan, I have no team thinking of maybe becoming a Ram Fan,,,, no way would I be a “Commanders” fan,,,, HTTR ! 

By the way, I moved 5 miles from a Apache reservation, one of the first gentlemen I became friends with is a die hard ‘Skins fan AND full blooded Apache,,,,,, he’s in the same boat!

I understand exactly. I'm a long time Indians fan, and no way I will root for the Guardians. What a stupid name.... and all the history gone.