AMT Red shaft weights?

At a Titleist fitting I was fit for AMT Red Regular shafts (T200) using a 7i. I want to try different manufacturers heads with an AMT shaft but it isn't an option in their fitting carts so I wanted to use a Regular flex shaft of a similar weight. But the TT web site isn't clear on what the weight of a Red 7i shaft is since they imply that the 3 gram (AMT) weight increase is 8i-PW and 4i-7i use the same weight shaft (but don't specify it). For the AMT Black it is clear that it would be 103 grams since the 3 gram increase is 4i-PW (94-115 grams).

Does anybody know what weight it might be? (P.S. True Temper's help, a chat bot, is useless).

Also has anybody been able to directly compare Red to Black (Regular flex). Titleist only had the Black in stiff.

The shafts have a 3g change between shaft. 

AMT red r300 shaft is 106 so take 9 grams off that for the 7i

The s300 is 107 grams so take 9 grams off that

The weights in the 4-7i are the same.

The feel of the red be black will depend on how sensitive someone is to weight and balance difference between them.

As for ball flight that will also depend on the sensitivity one has and how it affects their swing.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1