Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Putter Fitting Decathlon

Christof

Good day

Some of you will remember me with the Ping Sigma 2 putter a few weeks ago. I went to Decathlon where the fitting was free and very simple, hit some balls to a hole and the salesman looked at you over a distance of 3 meters. The salesman had been playing golf for several years. I started with my ping putter, after a few putts the salesman said what are you doing, you don't need another putter, keep the putter. I did test the Inesis models and felt the difference between face-balanced and slight arc and strong arc.
Strong Arc was not my thing.
I didn't feel much difference between the face-balanced and sligt arc, I hit the ball more on the inside and closed the putter quicker, the movement was less straight through, after a few putts I adapted to the putter, I had that feeling. The grip felt good, was slightly wider than the ping PP60 grip, club heads felt good contact was also good, stability was also pleasing, difference in weight was clearly felt against the ping putter, balance was good, I was happy with it. If there was a big difference I would have bought another putter probably the sligt arc model with half moon was 99€. We are going to cost if it is not necessary.

Christof

:taylormade-small:Redline Monte Carlo, Face Balanced, Grip:garsen: max

:cleveland-small: RTX5 58°/06°, RTX6° 54° low+8° and 48°/10°Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue Wedge Flex

:wilson_staff_small: D9: 5 en PW; KBS Max Ultralight steel

:taylormade-small: Stealth F.W.7 21° and F.W.3 15° ventus red 5 regular

:taylormade-small: TP5: :vice: Pro plus

Garmin: Vivoactive 4

:nike-small: Air max 90