Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Wilson DUO Balls?

• SPY VIP

Anyone play the new Wilson Staff DUO balls?

I am very fond of the Zip and the FG Tour, but I have too many balls in the garage to justify another dozen at this point.

Would love some insight from anyone who has played them. Rumor is they are quite amazing feeling.

Here is the link to the Wilson DUO page LINK

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Anyone play the new Wilson Staff DUO balls?

I am very fond of the Zip and the FG Tour, but I have too many balls in the garage to justify another dozen at this point.

Would love some insight from anyone who has played them. Rumor is they are quite amazing feeling.

Here is the link to the Wilson DUO page LINK

I've been looking for them in the Palm Springs area but haven't found them at any of the golf shops, yet.

• SPY VIP

I took them out on the golf course last fall. Great feel...soft...like the ZIP, but I think they spin too much for me. The FG Tour X is the Wilson Ball I'll spend the most time with.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Found them on Golfsmith's website today -- Wilson has some pretty interesting stuff to try for the coming year. Will pick some up, along with the Elite 50's for some early season goff...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Archived