Testers Wanted: ExPutt! ×

Forum Community Calls

GolfSpy_APH
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

This Weeks Topic: Live Q&A with Vice Golf!

Time: Every Thursday 4pm Est

Link: Google Meet - JOIN HERE! - link live at time of call

Just now, GolfSpy_APH said:

They do look good don't they! 

I've been promoting them as part of the daily deals for months and everytime I'm so close to pulling the trigger.

I know!  Between that and having followed them on socials for a while.  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Andy Founder of Ghost Golf will be joining our community call this Thursday!

Created in 2020 they have made big strides in the golf bag space. Premium bags that have some unique features. 

We are thrilled to have him join us and are looking forward to discussing his bags and the brand with the community!

Should be a fantastic discussion! As many have said, they make some fantastic looking bags and I see them as a fast riser in that space in the golf industry! 

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X 

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Cobra Darkspeed X Driver Unofficial Review (link here)

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Created in 2020 they have made big strides in the golf bag space. Premium bags that have some unique features. 

We are thrilled to have him join us and are looking forward to discussing his bags and the brand with the community!

Awesome guest - hate to miss this one (huge fan of their bags) but will def catch the recording of this one!

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

2 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Nice!  I have been looking at those bags for some time. 

One of the guys in our golf league accidentally ordered 2, instead of sending one back for a refund he raffled off one and all the money raised from the raffle tickets went to childhood diabetes research. One of his kids has that. needless to say I spent 50 bucks and got 10 tickets. At the end of the time to have to ticket pulled for the winner, he was donating close to 2 grand to the research. I didn't win, the ticket called was no where close to mine. But it was an all whit bag and was so nice looking.

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

PXG 5 and 7 woods with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Taylormade Hi-Toe 54 and 58 degree wedges

Ping Prime Tyne 4

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I just received my Ghost Golf Weekender Maverick Bag over the weekend. It's a great bag for when you want to carry a light load (about 8 or maybe 9 clubs MAX).  The only complaint that I have is that it is short (top-to-bottom) and that causes a balance issue when carrying the bag. Otherwise, it is just about perfect ..... and it's of EXTREMELY high quality!

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max, PX Denali Black 6.0

4W - Titleist TSR2, Miyazaki Kusala Mizu 7S

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Cobra Forged Tec X, KBS TGI S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 47* (bent to 48*), 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100 Tour S

Putter - Evnroll 10 (Outback)

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Vessel stand bags

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

Lots of short game practice has made this a strength; now the driver is causing problems!

They have been promoting deals all over social media lately. Ghost cash, custom collaboration bags, etc. I have not seen one in person yet at the course, but eventually will I am sure!!! I definitely would rock one given the chance!!! Especially that black ops bag!

Screenshot_20240227_141353_Chrome.jpg.e841f1d06455c718243936c0c613be29.jpg

Edited by Rob Person

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Ghost bags are legit nice but are not great as a carry bag. I had to caddy for a guy with a Ghost bag and it was the absolute worst loop I had all summer. If you are cool with a bag that is a little heavier then it is definitely a bag that should be high on your list. Should be a great call tomorrow and looking forward to it. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

2 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I have a lump that has grown in my head and I'm going to get it checked out to see what it is. 

Looks like someone finally got a brain 🤣

In all seriousness, hope it isn't anything serious and just a cyst or lipoma that can quickly and easily be taken care of.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

9 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm bummed I'm not going to be able to make the call because it sounds like a good one. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 3:30. I have a lump that has grown in my head and I'm going to get it checked out to see what it is. With my family history of cancer, I want to get this taken care of ASAP. 

Hoping for nothing but the best news, Jason. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and we will definitely miss you on the call!

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X 

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Cobra Darkspeed X Driver Unofficial Review (link here)

3 minutes ago, cnosil said:

In all seriousness, hope it isn't anything serious and just a cyst or lipoma that can quickly and easily be taken care of.  

Now, Chris, nobody ever said I was smart. 🤓

My wife is freaking out, but at least it doesn't look like melanoma from the photos I've seen. I appreciate the kind words my friend and I'll keep y'all updated. 

10 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm bummed I'm not going to be able to make the call because it sounds like a good one. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 3:30. I have a lump that has grown in my head and I'm going to get it checked out to see what it is. With my family history of cancer, I want to get this taken care of ASAP. 

I will be sure to record it and post it asap after the call then you won't feel like you missed a thing and can make sure you are all in good health!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

8 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I will be sure to record it and post it asap after the call then you won't feel like you missed a thing and can make sure you are all in good health!

I appreciate it Jamie! It sounds like it's going to be a good call and Ghost Golf makes some really premium looking stuff. 

24 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Glad it's just a small bump on your head and not a chip on your shoulder. Some people can never get rid of that chip on their shoulder. 

Good luck tomorrow. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

30 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

My wife is freaking out, but at least it doesn't look like melanoma from the photos I've seen. I appreciate the kind words my friend and I'll keep y'all updated. 

Your wife sounds like me... anything to do with a doctor's office just freaks me out lol.

I hope all goes well, Jason!

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

44 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Hate hearing this, but you will be in my thoughts and I’m sending positive vibes for favorable diagnosis. Be well Jason 😁

WITB:

D: :ping-small: G430 Max 10k ping 2.0 65s

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 Kai Li White 70x

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-7i:  :titleist-small: T200 recoil 110 s

7i-PW: :titleist-small: T150 recoil 110 s

52°, 56° & 60°: Kirkland V2 

P:   :EVNROLL: ER2 

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

So sorry to read this, and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers Jason.

Best of luck tomorrow, hope that it turns out to be a minor issue at the most.

Be sure to keep us updated.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I hope it is not anything that is serious. Hoping you hear the best. 

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

PXG 5 and 7 woods with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Taylormade Hi-Toe 54 and 58 degree wedges

Ping Prime Tyne 4

2 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Glad it's just a small bump on your head and not a chip on your shoulder. Some people can never get rid of that chip on their shoulder. 

Good luck tomorrow. 

Good luck Sir and  I’ll say a prayer for you (really!)

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright @9.75*

Taylormade Stealth 2    HL 16.5* 3 wood Fujikura Ventus     6 S 

Taylormade Stealth 2   7 wood   Fujikura Ventus   7 S

Taylormade P7MC  5-PW  Aerotech Steelfiber  I 95 gm  R 

Tileist SM09 54 & 60* wedges

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Gosh darn it… You just need to take care of yourself. Good on you for being proactive in going to have the  issue looked at and hopefully easily resolved. 
  Good luck my friend, you have a huge gallery of friends rooting for you. 

3 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Horrible news / update Jason - sending prayers & good vibes to yall tomorrow.  

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

3 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Def go get it looked at man!  Thinking positive and good outcomes!

Edited by Josh Parker

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

4 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Smart decision.  Thoughts of well wishes are yours!  Keep us updated!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Hello and Good Morning to all. I have followed MyGolfSpy for years and made many decisions based upon their reviews. But, now I need more. Upon retiring from the Marine Corps, I have tried to find that camaraderie in the civilian world, but to date, I have failed. Learning that I could become a member of MyGolfSpy, I did so and have spent a few hours reading so much interaction among the community here. It feels like a place that can upend my failure. So, I am truly excited to join your community and begin interacting with you amazing people! Semper Fi!

Edited by GospelnGolf
Rewording

Willie T (Gospel.n.Golf)

Callaway Epic Max LS Driver 

TaylorMade Stealth 3HL Wood 16.5°

Callaway Super Hybrid 20°

Callaway Epic 4h/5h Super Hybrids

Callaway Epic E19 (6-AW) Forged Irons

Callaway Jaws Raw 54° Wedge

Bettinardi HLX3.0 58° Wedge

Evnroll ER7v Mallet Putter

13 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Micah 7:8c (ESV): "...When I sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light to me."

Sir, as you walk towards an unknown knowledge, may the sweet Lord - the Maker of heaven and earth - grant you and your wife an added measure of peace and trust in His decretive will, which is His perfect and wise counsel in freely ordaining or decreeing whatsoever comes to pass. 

I am a new member and I do not know you, but I shall stay in earnest prayer!

Willie T (Gospel.n.Golf)

Callaway Epic Max LS Driver 

TaylorMade Stealth 3HL Wood 16.5°

Callaway Super Hybrid 20°

Callaway Epic 4h/5h Super Hybrids

Callaway Epic E19 (6-AW) Forged Irons

Callaway Jaws Raw 54° Wedge

Bettinardi HLX3.0 58° Wedge

Evnroll ER7v Mallet Putter

1 hour ago, GospelnGolf said:

Hello and Good Morning to all. I have followed MyGolfSpy for years and made many decisions based upon their reviews. But, now I need more. Upon retiring from the Marine Corps, I have tried to find that camaraderie in the civilian world, but to date, I have failed. Learning that I could become a member of MyGolfSpy, I did so and have spent a few hours reading so much interaction among the community here. It feels like a place that can upend my failure. So, I am truly excited to join your community and begin interacting with you amazing people! Semper Fi!

Welcome to the forum's, I really hope you can find everything you're looking for here as I know. I have and so much more

1 hour ago, GospelnGolf said:

Welcome to the Forum! You will not find a better group anywhere!

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

16 hours ago, cnosil said:

We are all pulling for you !

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright @9.75*

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

2 hours ago, GospelnGolf said:

Welcome brother and brother in Christ!!!

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS