Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Hazrdus Smoke Green PVD (small batch Hulk)

Just ordered this shaft due to I am a shaftoid. Read reviews, watched reviews, and am a fan of the board type feel. It’s 60g TX

Currently playing a Ventus Blue with Velocore 70 TX, but at times feels a smidge too active (inconsistent with timing)

Before loading in the Hazrdus Green, any feedback if you guys have swung it any?

Plus trying to figure out which driver head to put it in. A cobra LTDx or in my gamer of the Rogue ST 💎💎💎LS.

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST 💎💎💎 9° Ventus blue 70TX

3W: Sim Max the 15° Ventus blue 60 S

3h: Tour Edge EXS pro 220

4-GW: Tour Egde pro forged exs

Wedges: Callaway CB

Putter: Cobra Agera

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve swung it briefly. Albeit a 6.0 60g. I game a black 6.5 60g that gets switched out for a blue tx from time to time. The hulk 6.0 felt more rigid than the black 6.5. It didn’t take long for me to know it wasn’t for me but I like a little feel in the transition. To each their own that’s why they make them. 

D=Stealth 2 - Accra TZ RPG Tour M4+ 462 (D7)
FW = Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Triple Diamond - Tensei AV White 75 Tour X(D5)
Ping iCrossover 3 iron - Hzrdus Red RDX 6.5(D5)
4-5 =Titleist T100 - Modus 120X - 2 Deg. Flat (D6)
6-P =Titleist 620CB - Modus 120x - 2 Deg. Flat, 1 Deg. Strong (D6)
50/54 =Callaway Jaws Raw - Modus 120X 2 Deg. Flat (D6, D7)
58= Callaway Jaws Raw Full Toe - Modus 120x - 2 Deg. Flat (D7)
Putter - Taylormade Spider Ghost (2024) 
Ball - Titleist ProV1X Left Dash
Bag - Vessel Players 3 Carbon Navy

So I’ve swung it, hit it, and found I had straight drives due to it being a telephone pole. But…… I lost a lot of distance. Typically drive from 265-280 and with the hulk shaft I was hitting 200-220. So which is the correct way to go. Keep the sporadic longer drives or sacrifice distance bc I can’t load the shaft and play it straight? 

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST 💎💎💎 9° Ventus blue 70TX

3W: Sim Max the 15° Ventus blue 60 S

3h: Tour Edge EXS pro 220

4-GW: Tour Egde pro forged exs

Wedges: Callaway CB

Putter: Cobra Agera

12 hours ago, dyer1986 said:

So I’ve swung it, hit it, and found I had straight drives due to it being a telephone pole. But…… I lost a lot of distance. Typically drive from 265-280 and with the hulk shaft I was hitting 200-220. So which is the correct way to go. Keep the sporadic longer drives or sacrifice distance bc I can’t load the shaft and play it straight? 

Maybe try another Ventus ... the TR versions add extra stability to the butt/grip section to go with what was already a super stable tip.  You could jump all the way to Ventus TR Black.  That's what I just got put in (6X) and I found it to be very stable and fast.  A lot of the distance though can be affected by your spin number relative to your speed and launch angle.  The Ventus TR Black is low launch, low spin for players conducive to players with higher swing speeds and launch angles that would otherwise produce too much spin and launch.  I would think the hulk shaft would be similar.  So, if you end up with too little spin, then the ball will fall too quickly and cost you distance.  

Edited by vamosjackets

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus, :Fuji: Ventus TR Black Velocore 6X.
3W: :taylormade-small: Sim Max, :accra: FX 2.0 200 M3.
3I-PW: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Pro, :Fuji: Axiom Velocore 105 X.
Wedges: 47*, 51*, 55*, 59*: Edison Forged Wedges, Mitsubishi MMT 125g TX.
Putter: :L.A.B.:  DF 2.1
Current Ball:  2022 Chromesoft X as recommended for me by :ping-small: Ballnamic system (highly recommended).
Previous Balls:  Z-Star Divide, Pro V1, Maxfli Tour, TM TP5 Pix, Pro V1x, Vice Pro Soft, Cut Blue ... (See Why!)
Accessories: Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano Ace (Greatest golf shoes on the planet). Watch: Garmin Approach S60. Glove: Kirkland Signature.  Bag: MNML. 
Cart: Foresight Sports ForeCaddy Smart Cart (Unofficial Review).
Previous MGS Tester for: Kid Caddie