Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Want To Test a Callaway Paradym Driver? (SIGN UP CLOSED)

GolfSpy_APH

I was on a community call earlier this season.  Jamie was talking about how much was coming this year and how the staff was slammed getting things lined up.  Kudos to them for brining the community so much!  It just keeps coming!  Hopefully everyone else is getting good info and value from so many reviews by fellow players.

While I started this post in an attempt at this driver for myself, I believe there are others out there that may be better able to put it to use.  I'm currently gaming a PXG 0311XF that I picked up last year.  Currently, it doesn't really do much better than my 0211XF 4 wood, but does have a bit more dispersion.  I'm going to blame that on my terrible swing more than equipment.  I'm in the process of making some pretty significant swing changes with coaching.  Throwing new gear into the mix isn't going to be beneficial for me at the moment.  Hope I can get in on another opportunity when it is time and I can give an honest review.

Hope it works out well for the lucky recipient! 

Driver - PXG GEN5 0311FX 9°+1° flat - ProjectX Cypher 40 5.5 trimmed to 44"
Wood - PXG GEN5 0311FX 4-wood flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5 
Hybrid - PXG 0211 22° flat - ProjectX Cypher 50 5.5  and Adams Idea 5HY - 39" Fubuki z60 Hy Flex-R shaft
Irons - 5-PW Callaway Rouge ST Max w / ProjectX Tour Flighted 105 steel shafts
Wedges - Kirkland Signature G/S/L
Putter - Kirkland Signature KS1   Wilson Brass Tech BT-2 with Garsen ULTIMATE grip

Balls - Titelist Pro V1 (PROTO 388) and Pro V1x (PROTO 348 test balls from current '22 ball test.

RH player shooting ~112 in Portland, Oregon.  New to the game and improving every week!

Edited by Senior Champ

HDCP: 2.5

1W: Titleist TSi2, 9*, Graphite Design XC6S

3W: Titleist TSr3 15*, Graphite Design XC7S

HY: Titleist TSr2, 18*, Nippon Modus GOS

4-9: Mizuno Pro 918, Nippon Modus 3 105S

PW: Titleist Vokey SM9, F46-10

GW: Titleist Vokey SM9, F50-12

SW: Mizuno T22, 54-8

LW: Mizuno T22, 60-6

P: LAB DF2.1, 33", 79.5* Lie Angle

I'm in struggling to find the right club for me for twenty months.

Thanks for opportunity 

Srixon driver&metals

Taylormade irons

You name it wedges.

Ping answer2 putter

I have a Callaway epic speed driver that I really like. Hazardous Smoke regular flex shaft.

I think Callaway makes very good products and most all of my clubs are callaway. 

I have purchased several of these from the preowned site.

Would love to have the opportunity to test one of these babies out.

epicspeedgary.jpg

Gary Ohio

This community is amazing! I would love to be considered for this opportunity!

1. I am currently gaming a Ping G2 driver. This was the first club that I ever purchased brand new with my own money after working all winter and spring ahead of the summer season. I have been gaming this driver ever since and have even had the head/hosel repaired a few times over the last ~20 years to keep it in the bag. I selected this driver for a couple of reasons, first and foremost I had this concept of a full 14 club Ping Bag and secondly I was able to hit it more consistently than my previous driver (I can't even remember what it was).
2. I am in the middle of replacing every club in my bag after having the same club make-up for ~20 years. I have replaced my irons, wedges and putter so far. This winter I am shifting my attention to the Driver, Fairway Woods and (potential) Utility Iron. The Callaway Paradym driver is on my list of candidates and I would be honored to be given the chance to test it. For the past ~4-5 years I have been primarily playing Par-3 courses (quicker rounds with two small children at home), but lately I have been playing more full length courses and getting back to using every club in the bag. I have lessons starting January that I would love to have a new driver in hand for.
3. In the past, driver has been the strongest part of my game and giving me 2-3 clubs shorter into greens than my usual playing partners. This year, my driver has been pretty inconsistent but really coming along in the fall as I have been able to play more full length courses. My best driving round this year was 9/12 with an average distance of 262 yards. So, pretty good all around but starting to see those same playing partners catching up distance wise as they get new drivers (Stealth is one a few folks have picked up lately).

I am located in Fairfax, VA and will be playing/practicing outside as much as I can this winter. Thanks for considering!

Ping G2 Img1.jpg

Ping G2 Img2.jpg

Ping G2 Img3.jpg

WITB:

Takkomo.png.2fd3ccfadfdb71195da27b04616ac6c5.png Takomo IGNIS Driver 10.5* (1* strong) with HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g 5.5 shaft

Takkomo.png.2fd3ccfadfdb71195da27b04616ac6c5.png Takomo IGNIS 5 Wood with HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g 5.5 shaft

Untitled2.png.80d892461ed08eaa7fe955b28995d7e9.png Ping G430 22* Hybrid with HZRDUS Smoke Red 80g 6.0 shaft

Untitled.png.5ecdabcbb4b233d7651619da934c3a6a.png Srixon ZX5 Mk II 5-PW with KBS Tour Light R shafts

Edison.png.1b14460d57753ae667327c0f7d3399a9.png Edison 2.0 Wedges 51° 55° 59° with KBS Tour 110 R shafts

image.png.a072db0e36674771c57e6581a9a7be30.png L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 MAX with LAB x Accra shaft

Here goes nothing…🫣

1. I mostly play my reliable Ping G410 LST 9 degree with a Purple Oban Kiyoshi 05 flex 65gms shaft. I will sometimes play my newer driver, a PXG 0311 Gen5 7.5 degree with a Oban Kiyoshi HB 05 flex 75gms shaft. Both treat me really well, average distance is 290 yards and my accuracy last 20 rounds is at 55%. The Oban shafts took my accuracy from 40% to 55% in the last 20+ rounds. I’m able to put drives out there over 300 yards but I’m looking to improve on accuracy versus distance. Would like to see if the Paradym driver can get accuracy closer to 65%.

2. You should consider allowing me the opportunity to test and review the Paradym driver because I’ll be able to use it 3 days a week (I live in Winter Garden, FL) and I’m a bit of a stat tracker🥸 when I play but only for the dream of making the Tour😂. No seriously, I will put the driver to test in many ways and will use several different shafts if that’s what you would like and I will write a review that will leave you asking me “what else can you test and review for us”?!

3.  I won’t tell you about my best drive because I believe it will happen during the testing of the Paradym. 🎤⬇️

Best of luck to everyone!

IMG_2773.jpeg

Absolutely blessed in this life! “Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.” - Roy T. Bennett

Why would I love to try the Paradym driver?  Well, I bought (ok, mostly won, but chipped in $100) a Paradym hybrid this summer and love it.  I have it tuned to my perfect 190 yard club, which suites my local club (Birch Creek) hole #17 to a tee.

Right now I've been playing the Titleist TSi3 driver and hit it well.  I've tried many others, but haven't found a reason to go away from it.  Although I probably average around 230-240, my longest drive this year was 290 yards on hole #15 at Birch Creek.  It was my starting hole for a Men's tournament and I connected perfectly (you know when you feel it off the tee).  There is a slight downhill so that helped, but I was sitting 100 yards out from a back pin...and I won't tell you what I did from there.  Let's just say I won some money in the tournament, but it wasn't due to hole #15 😞 

Where I am hitting my driver well and have tried many of the other brands I would be able to give everyone a fair representation of how it hits/feels.  I'm in northern Utah, so playing 2-3 times a week at our local indoor place (called Links), but that will provide for consistency in testing.  I do head south occasionally in the winter and just saw today that a course 1 1/2 hours south of me is open...50+ degrees in Utah is perfect golfing weather as long as the sun is shining!  So looks like I need to use up some vacation time.

I've been trying to get on the "testing circuit" here on Mygolfspy and would love this opportunity.  I put on one of the biggest charity tournaments in the valley each year and actually bring in a lot of different balls, clubs, accessories to try out to see if I want to bring them in for the tournament.  At our tournament, every golfer gets a certificate of between $100-200 to "shop" before the tournament.  So I have a room full of everything from balls to clubs to clothes to swag for them to choose from.  For instance, I brought in Precision Pro when they were new and put 150 rangefinders in our golfers hands.  But I try everything to make sure it's quality before passing on to our golfers.  Long story short, I'd be able to do a great review on this club if picked.  

Good Luck everyone!

Driver TSi3.jpg

Live Life...oh and golf a lot!

In the Bag:

Driver & 3 Wood: Titleist TSi3                Hybrids: Callaway Paradym and Ping

Irons: Mizuno 225 Pro  (5-PW)               Wedges: Taylormade MG4 50*, Taylormade Hi-Toe 56*, Ping Glide 4.0 60* (Vokeys are resting downstairs right now 😁

Putter: Alternate between Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 and Scotty Cameron Phantom 12.5

I'm an avid Taylormade woods player but I use to have all the Callaway Big Bertha woods and loved them.  Along came the white Taylormade R1 and they got me to switch.  Now I'm not sure I have the best stick in my hands as I've gotten into my 70's and my swing speed is in the low 90's.  I've heard nothing but good things about the Paradym driver for mid handicappers and would like to test it for you.   

Taylormade woods and Titleist irons. 

1. Your current driver( photo included) and the story of why you are gaming it. 
2. Why we should pick you to test the driver.
3. Tell us about your best drive or driving round this season. 

I am currently gaming the Titleist TSR2 with stiff Brava shaft.  I had been playing a Sim2 Max for a few years when I buddy of mine let me try his TSR2 with same set up (9 degree, I use 10.5).  Loved it and switched.

I don't know that I am any more deserving to test than anyone else on this site but I would do my best to provide honest, objective and useful feedback.  I always appreciate the feedback others leave on these posts so I would love the privilege of being able to do the same.  And I've heard positive things about the Paradym drivers.  I have 4 kids so I don't typically buy new clubs so trying a new one would be pretty cool.

My best driving round came earlier this year.  I played with my parents (86 and 79 years old) and my younger brother.  I think because it was such a relaxing environment, I wasn't thinking too much and I was just swinging easy and bombing drives.  My brother even said "your swing is always the same."  Totally not true.  But on that day it was.

I would be extremely excited and honored if I got chosen but if not, I'm excited for those that will!!

IMG_0741.jpg

Sim2 Max Driver
Sim2 3W
Sim2 3 hybrid
Titleist T200 5-GW
Vokey SM8 52, 56, 60
Cameron Red X Putter

1) I bought my current driver (without demoing it) because MyGolfSpy/TrueGolfFit recommended it to me last March:

IMG_5663.jpeg.1a7ff19b99d9e781d33801bee533ec8d.jpeg

IMG_5666.jpeg.cf0556d8d7a00d55a0b2603d42dcff38.jpeg

(forgiveness needed:)IMG_5667.jpeg.39b2a5b333959fad72b2ff542e042d5a.jpeg

2) I’m in the “Driver-is-the-most-important-club-in-the-bag” camp. I purchased the driver as recommended. It’s certainly better than my Ping G425 Max. I’m 56, 12 hdcp, swing speed 110+. I always get asked to play scrambles for my driving distance. Misses are pushes or pulls. I think a more forgiving head (see clubface photo) and/or stiffer shaft could straighten and steady things out. It certainly can’t be my swing. Lol. Would like to fit driver to my swing vs change swing habits for my driver. 

More importantly, my 19yo son (former baseball player) started playing in September and is completely hooked - already shooting in the mid 90s. I can’t let him catch up to me so quickly. However, between his equipment, lessons, and green fees, there’s very little left for improving my own game. In order to stay a step ahead of him, I need to hit more fairways. I either need a new head, a new shaft, or…lessons (or all 3). I can’t afford all 3. However…testing this Paradym would still allow me to get some lessons if in fact this head and/or these shafts don’t improve my consistency as advertised:

“It’s [their] best combination of distance, forgiveness, and adjustability.” My Rogue ST driver was just released a year earlier. Can the Paradym be that much better?

3) My longest drives this year have been 300-315yds, high launch, low spin, slight draw. However, my typical drives average 265 and are low-mid launch, boring trajectory. It’s not easy to shape shots with my low-spin Rogue. 

I’m also in San Diego and we play year round. 

Edited by Darryl92127
Added location

P790, Rogue ST LS Triple Diamond 1W & 3W, Callaway Jaws Raw wedges, Scotty TeI3 Newport 2 putter. GolfShot Premium. 

I have played Titleist for several years. I Quit playing Callaway due to not liking the Apex driver. However I liked the epic irons. I wish I still had them. I really miss the xhot hybrids with the green and blue shaft. I hit them great. Wish I could find them again.  I used to love the xhot set of clubs. The epic was a very good driver for me.  I'd would  love the opportunity to try the new Callaway Paradym Driver.  

I am currently playing The Titlest T3.irons and Driver.   I tried the titlest new driver this fall and I only gained 10 yards in distance. Not a fan of irons but I'm stuck with them.  So there was no way I was going to change for 10 yards. 

Would love to be selected and have great opportunity to be selected. 

6 hours ago, Samuel09152 said:

I would love the oppurtunity to do this if given the chance. Currently I am at work, but can get a picture when I get home, but in the meantime I will answer some of these questions now. 

1. I currently use a Taylormade Sim Max D at a 9.5 degree loft setting, the shaft is a Mitsubishi Kuro Kage 60gs. The reason I play this driver is becasue during Covid I bought a M6 Draw driver from Dickssporting goods. This was my first brand new club and one that I paid for out of my own pocket. I was so excited for a new club even though I waited until the Sim came out to buy it. I did that so I could afford a demo one. With in a year and a half the carbon fiber broke, and I called and asked Taylormade what my options were. They instructed me to take it back to Dicks Sporting Goods and work a warrenty claim. By this time the M6 Draw was not being manufactured anymore, and they sent the Taylormade Sim Max Draw. This driver has been good to me, but as I get better I am noticing I no longer need the draw bias as much. 

2. To be honest, I do not know know why you should pick me, except that I will love the driver and give it a good home. I can also say that I will do whatever is asked of me as a review and anything else that will be needed. I would love an oppurntunity, but also understand everything that goes into these decisions. So thank you for all that the leadership group does and support that is given to this forum.

3. This year has been a year of growth for me, I have seen my handicap drop from a 26 to 18.8, and I believe its been becasue of my swing thoughts and practice. One of the biggest contributors of this has been driver play. Before this year most of my drives would be a wonderful sweeping slice, and not that I am working the ball more to the fairway and using a baby draw, the drives are carrying further as well as striaghter. For example, I had been practicing for 3 months without playing aroudn with anyone. One day a buddy of mine asked if I would like to play RTJ River course here in Huntsville. The first hole is a par 5, with water to the left and trees to the right, it has a slight dog leg to the right. To get the best second shot, you have to take it towrds the water or around a tree that is hugging the right side of the fairway about 200 from the tee box. Up until this year, I have not been able to get a good tee shot and have been short of the tree or in the woods to the right and have to play a drop somewhere. This drive ended up being the best drive I had ever hit, and hit a sweet draw about 250 and put it in the middle of the fairway. I was able to have a perfect shot looking at the green, and ended up making birdie on the hole. I was so excited, and continued to hit 13 fairways that day and ended up being my buddy by 5 strokes. It was by fair the best driving day I had ever had up until that point. I was super excited to see the progress, and am no longer scared to hit the driver. The latter part of the season has been a great driving season as well.  

Again thank you for the oppurntunities to be able to test things, and all that this group offers! I have loved being apart and learning more about the game, products, and friendship this game produces. 

Updated with photos for #1. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Samuel09152

Samuel Hanvey 

I currently swing the Callaway Big Bertha from a few years ago. It has been a great driver in the year plus I have had it. I got it on a big sale so that was why I choose it. My best drive with it so far is 320 and my best round is 104. I am still working on my game and hoping to break 100 soon. I love the Paradym and would to try it. I think I would be a great forever home for this club as I have a true passion for the game and just want to get better. Either way whoever wins should have a great time with the club. 

image.png.4eb904c6a81b8be8eafc350ecb45576c.png

Father of a dancer

1. Your current driver( photo included) and the story of why you are gaming it.

Taylormade M2 2017. Been playing it for 5 years. Bought second hand and have loved it. Honestly it’s just been so good to me. I have a flat spot on the face now though so it’s time to replace it sadly.

2. Why we should pick you to test the driver.

I have access to a Trackman facility and understand the data output very well so I could provide very relevant feedback. Unfortunately where I’m from not much outdoor golf happening right now. But I could use a new driver and would love the chance to contribute to the community.

3. Tell us about your best drive or driving round this season.

Best drive this year came in a scramble tournament at Thanksgiving Point in Utah. Took home longest drive with a 353yd drive on hole 11 I believe. Everything pured up perfectly.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR95clV96PeVBxDAtNq-Hc

• Srixon ZX5 MK II irons 
  • Stealth2+ Driver w/ventus 7x velo
  • Ping 410 3 wood
  • Titleist u505 3 driving iron
  • kirkland signature wedges
  • Scotty Cameron GoLo 5R 

What a fantastic idea, I look forward to seeing who the "Charm" is 😁

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

Thanks all for signing up! Now its time for the staff to go through and find our next tester. 

A special thank you to all who read and followed the instruction! Makes our life a lot easier when doing the selections.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Hey there, I currently am gaming a stealth 2 plus. My greatest drive this year was on hole 5 at my local course southwood golf and country club in Winnipeg Canada. From the back tees it plays 355, has bucks front left and right. On this day I hit a really good one and actually flew it to the green to 5 feet and made the putt! This actually lead to my lowest round of the year at a 67.  
i also won my local match play tourney this year!

71642492257__4F9E3E89-9938-45B8-9D5D-58A0A7D9DF24.jpeg

IMG_5893.png

IMG_5879.jpeg

Great opportunity! Since I started golfing, I have been a Callaway fan. I play with a Callaway Mavrik currently set at 9.5 with a UST Mamiya Proforce V2 6F4 Graphite Stiff Golf Shaft. From the day that I bought that driver I have been in love with it. Even in times when I do not hit a good drive, never thought about switching to a different brand, but to upgrade to a new Callaway 😬. I have always wanted to test a Callaway Paradym Driver but never had an opportunity so this would be my chance to test a Paradym but even better to test it multiple times and provide in the forum my experience while hitting a golf ball. Since I have been playing people always compliments my swing and how hard I hit the ball. So during this season I was invited to play the Crown Royal Open in Southern Pines, NC. On the tournament’s 3rd day we were playing Longleaf Golf course we were at a hole 12, PAR 4 about 390yds. My driver that day was on point, my team mates did not pull the driver as it was a very narrow faiway (small dog leg left) with waste areas on both sides, but I was like “Im going for it, this is the last day” I hit my baby draw and the ball landed about 45 yards from the pin. So far that has been the most exciting drive of my life as everytning that I had in mind happen (something that does not happen often lol).

Thank you for this opportunity and good luck to all!

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is awesome and hope the "sign up" is still open.

I am currently in the process of upgrading my entire bag, and last remaining item is the driver. When I did my fitting in July, I was able to narrow down to a few but couldn't get a great reading off the LM as I was pretty tired, and lacking confidence in my path at the time. I was able to narrow it down to the TSR2 or 3, Ping 430, or the Paradym Triple Diamond. All shafts were an X flex, just depends on my wallet, which is currently suffocating after TM Steatlh 2+ 3W, TM P770's, and 3 SM9's purchases over the summer... but that's golf.

1. Current Gamer is a Ping G25 9* w/ a Diamana "White Board" 70X. I still love this Driver, and when everything is flowing, goes a long way, so this was obviously the last part of my upgrade process. I was in the industry in 2013 as an assistant pro out of college trying to make it on tv(very hard to do) when our local Ping rep walked in and asked if we needed anything. Joking I shouted, "yeah how about a G25"? He replied with a "Sure what shaft"? Next day I was hand delivered the driver and it has stayed in my bag ever since. That, and when not working as an assistant, items are full price... Photo will be included when i get home from work***

2. Why should I be picked? I feel like I am very knowledge able about golf, the analytics, numbers, etc, where I can provide a comprehensive official/unofficial review for this driver. I live in Houston so weather isn't an issue and can play year round. I work from home 2 days a week, and usually, one of those days, use my "lunch" break to beat a bucket or chip in putt. I am currently trying to get back to scratch and actively compete in local amateur events and not fully embarrass myself in 2024.

3. Driving has really been my least confident club in the bag this year, losing strokes, and balls, to a terrible quick movement and dropping my hands. When I do catch one, it goes. There hasn't been a "memorable" round due to this movement, but it is always nice to outdrive my buddies with top of the line equipment. Probably the best driving round, was early spring, prior to loss of confidence, at Blackhorse North in Cypress, 12 of 14 fairways, the two misses were just off, everything just clicked. This round was probably what sparked my thought process of upgrading the bag and amateur evens in '24.

Best of luck to everyone out there, and would love the chance at this.

Full Bag Upgrade in Progress!

• Driver: 
    • image.png.077002f4d23b84438f77d08a0fc2fc83.png G25, White Board 72X
      • Soon, image.png.6a3f01e97c0601820d5548c6f2bc2ee3.pngTSR3, finalizing shaft.
  • Woods:
    • image.png.eb73386f8bced40338e289d35604ecd7.pngTM Stealh 2, HZRDUS Black Gen 4 70, 6.5
  • Irons:
    •  image.png.c088abb5015b6d13e449d3b27ffc4b92.png P770's, Project X 6.5, 2*Flat
  • Wedges:
    • image.png.104ce02813c657ca8e416107aa3cda7b.pngSM9's; 52* 08F, 56* 08M, 60* 08M
  • Putter
    • image.png.15ac5bb2d3a693e91e5f214a3ca282ea.pngDual Force Rossie 2

image.png

image.png

I would love to give this a shot.  I'm hitting a Epic Max LS based on the results of your most wanted tests so I would also like to compare the Tensei blue shaft to my current Velocore Black 7S.  I'm a 9 handicap now and just turned 60 so I can tell that in spite of my fitness efforts I'm losing a bit of distance, regularly at 240 or so.  I have to say I've done 4 fittings at stores recommended as fitting centers by Titleist and others over my golfing life and didn't get any good results from any of them.  I just have to hit a product for a few rounds to figure out if it works.  Maybe its that my game is inconsistent enough that I just need some time to average results.  Having this for a few rounds would be great.  In Huntsville AL we are warm enough that the season doesn't have to end, although it slows down a bit for Jan and Feb.  Since the pandemic I've doubled down on figuring out my golf equipment game and mygolfspy has been at the core of that.  I've bought and returned quite a few sets / clubs / shafts and traded a few on ebay to get here.  Actually the Epic Max driver head came along for almost free when I was procuring the latest Velocore shaft.  A nice bonus.   The results of all of this has taken 4 strokes off my handicap!  Thanks!

Thanks all for signing up! We will announce our selection Friday!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

• GolfSpy_APH changed the title to Want To Test a Callaway Paradym Driver? (SIGN UP CLOSED)