Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

2024 New Drivers - What Is Your Favorite?

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

What Is Your Favorite Driver of 2024?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. The new releases!

• TaylorMade Qi10 Series
    • Callaway Ai Smoke Series
    • COBRA DARKSPEED Series
    • PXG BLACK OPS Series
    • XXIO 13 Series
    • PING G430 MAX 10K
    • Cleveland Launcher XL 2 Series
    • Kirkland Signature Driver

13 hours ago, Peaksy68 said:

There really needs to be an option for “I don’t know because I haven’t hit any of them yet” Going purely off looks is meaningless. Also, what shaft options are available. Without a fitting, even online it’s really a guessing game. I get the excitement around new releases but if it doesn’t perform better than what’s in the bag it won’t be purchased.

... I have said many times I am envious of those that don't care about looks and sound/feel, just performance. While I don't care about the sole (which is usually all you see in Ads) my clubs need to look good at address. For those that love a flat mat look the new Dark Speed is an attention getter and since I am old school and prefer a plain gloss black crown the Qi10 certainly got my attention. But no doubt worthless without a fitting. 

Edited by chisag

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

1 minute ago, chisag said:

... I would counter with the V3's are an awesome ball if you need more spin, and more than a few do. But I hear ya and they spin too much for me and the better player that doesn't need more spin isn't gonna like a Kirkland V3 but my 81 yr old pard that shoots his age often, needed the extra spin. He was playing Chrome Soft balls and I gave him 2 dozen V3's for his birthday (BIG spender at $27.99 😇) and he gained about 10 yds because the ball was staying in the air longer. One of my pards wife plays with us 2 times a week and she too gained a little yardage playing the V3's as well as a little better green side performance. At $14 a dozen I could argue they are the top of the best balls available if you fall into the need more spin category. Just sayin ...

100% agree. There is definitely a segment of the golf population that their balls fits into nicely. Likewise, I will imagine their clubs will as well. But will it stand up head to head with the big boys? Are they even trying to? Questions to be answered soon. I know I would love to compare them head to head myself. Maybe a testing opportunity in the near future? 🧐😎

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

1 hour ago, RangerGrey said:

TaylorMade would always brag on how much more forgiving and longer their new drivers were from the last years model and now they all I hear about is that the Stealth and Stealth 2 + were not all that forgiving compared to the Qi10. With the issues with the face that they have had I'm staying away from them plus the bottom looks cheap but top view looks a bit like a Titleist driver which is good if you like a shinny crown.

... To be fair Taylor Made along with every other driver has bragged about their drivers being longer, but I don't remember them ever making forgiveness a selling point. Mostly because they have never really made a forgiving driver and have always chased ball speed and low spin. The Qi10 is a huge leap into the forgiveness category and it remains to be seen how the golfing public embraces a bigger, more forgiving head.

... Fwiw, there were no more problems with the carbon face than any metal driver with normal swing speeds of 115 and under. The Stealth2 HD has around 8500 MOI which was considered pretty forgiving so the jump to 10,000 MOI is huge and no reflection on previous models. My S2 HD is the best driver I have ever played and if the Qi10 matches up with spin, trajectory and distance while maintaining a high ball speed and improved dispersion on slight mishits it will be in my bag this year. And I love a shiny crown. 🤪

... And it should go without saying but most OEMs do not offer any club that outperforms last years model unless they have some kind of breakthrough in technology, like MOI at 10,000 compared to 8500. But I imagine a standard Qi10 isn't gonna be a jump in any performance category over a standard Stealth 2  but a pretty big jump from an M1. When I went for a Taylor Made fitting for the Stealth, I gained about 1-2 yds on slight mishits compared to may Sim2 Max with everything else being equal and the Rep said no need to change. 

27 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I would counter with the V3's are an awesome ball if you need more spin, and more than a few do. But I hear ya and they spin too much for me and the better player that doesn't need more spin isn't gonna like a Kirkland V3 but my 81 yr old pard that shoots his age often, needed the extra spin. He was playing Chrome Soft balls and I gave him 2 dozen V3's for his birthday (BIG spender at $27.99 😇) and he gained about 10 yds because the ball was staying in the air longer. One of my pards wife plays with us 2 times a week and she too gained a little yardage playing the V3's as well as a little better green side performance. At $14 a dozen I could argue they are the top of the best balls available if you fall into the need more spin category. Just sayin ...

I was about to say something very similar, Sam. One of my regular playing partners on our winter tour is 77-78 years old, with a clubhead speed several MPH lower than his age. He needs all of the help (spin) that he can get to keep his shots in the air as long as possible and eke out a few extra yards.  His #1 ball of choice? — Kirkland Signature V3.

Edited by funkyjudge

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

7 minutes ago, chisag said:

Taylor Made along with every other driver has bragged about their drivers being longer, but I don't remember them ever making forgiveness a selling point

To be fair, they never came out and said “forgiveness”. They called it “Fargiveness” last year. That’s why they put a video out with the tour players trying to not hit the center of the face and Tiger just couldn’t do it. But it was to show how far they could still hit it with the forgiveness across the face. So no they didn’t come out and try to sell “forgiveness” in that exact word. 

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

PXG 5 and 7 woods with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Taylormade Hi-Toe 54 and 58 degree wedges

Ping Prime Tyne 4

13 minutes ago, Wheelieb said:

To be fair, they never came out and said “forgiveness”. They called it “Fargiveness” last year. That’s why they put a video out with the tour players trying to not hit the center of the face and Tiger just couldn’t do it. But it was to show how far they could still hit it with the forgiveness across the face. So no they didn’t come out and try to sell “forgiveness” in that exact word. 

... Sure, my point being TaylorMade has never promoted forgiveness first. Even FARgiveness promotes longer first. But Ping has been promoting it the other way around with forgiveness and then distance. (They all say distance of course) While Callaway just insists they are the best in every category and Titleist the best for better players while Cleveland the best for average players and PXG the best for high rollers and now almost a margin brand while trying to maintain the money is no object image. They all lie while telling the truth. 🤪

45 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Sure, my point being TaylorMade has never promoted forgiveness first. Even FARgiveness promotes longer first. But Ping has been promoting it the other way around with forgiveness and then distance. (They all say distance of course) While Callaway just insists they are the best in every category and Titleist the best for better players while Cleveland the best for average players and PXG the best for high rollers and now almost a margin brand while trying to maintain the money is no object image. They all lie while telling the truth. 🤪

You aren’t wrong with that last part

Ping Prime Tyne 4

10 hours ago, Peaksy68 said:

There really needs to be an option for “I don’t know because I haven’t hit any of them yet” Going purely off looks is meaningless. Also, what shaft options are available. Without a fitting, even online it’s really a guessing game. I get the excitement around new releases but if it doesn’t perform better than what’s in the bag it won’t be purchased.

They are available for fittings right now fwiw. Shop I was in today had them all out Cobra. I definitely know which would be my contender.

Also all the MGS release articles go over stock shafts and they are available to view on the websites of each OEM.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I am really hoping I get the Cobra to work for me this year.  In previous years, the stock shafts while really nice just didn’t have the performance numbers of the Titleist.  Which is too bad since it looked great and was noticeably cheaper!  This year’s Cobra looks even better.  I think the best looking in quite awhile.  

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

19 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

No love for the Kirkland?

This is most definitely going to be the headliner for Monday and then we will see a nice group of responses to see what is really exciting the community!

No lefty = no love!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

I excited for both the TaylorMade and Callaway…I’m still a little reluctant on the composite face at this point.

I have never played a Callaway driver before, but seeing the impact of the Ai-ONE putters, the driver intrigues me.

My local store only has the Ping at this point, will be stopping back by checking for the new releases to try them out! 

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

16 minutes ago, TJ Hall said:

I excited for both the TaylorMade and Callaway…I’m still a little reluctant on the composite face at this point.

... I'll just say for swing speeds under 115mph the carbon face is very reliable and the real deal, if you like a dense solid low noise feel/sound. (guys on tour wouldn't be playing them if they thought they might have a problem in a tournament) You can definitely feel the difference between center contact and heel/toe contact but it isn't that huge kinda difference with some titanium drivers. And if you prefer a high pitched explosive sound you won't like it at all. For me, the Stealth2 HD is the best driver I have played as the combination of distance, trajectory, spin and feel has been ideal for my swing. So I am looking forward to a Qi10 fitting to see if I can squeeze even more performance out of a driver. As always I will also hit the Cally and Cobra just in case because ya never know. Ymmv of course ... 

1 minute ago, chisag said:

... I'll just say for swing speeds under 115mph the carbon face is very reliable and the real deal, if you like a dense solid low noise feel/sound. (guys on tour wouldn't be playing them if they thought they might have a problem in a tournament) You can definitely feel the difference between center contact and heel/toe contact but it isn't that huge kinda difference with some titanium drivers. And if you prefer a high pitched explosive sound you won't like it at all. For me, the Stealth2 HD is the best driver I have played as the combination of distance, trajectory, spin and feel has been ideal for my swing. So I am looking forward to a Qi10 fitting to see if I can squeeze even more performance out of a driver. As always I will also hit the Cally and Cobra just in case because ya never know. Ymmv of course ... 

Appreciate the feedback…I will say the carbon face is growing on me.  I have some guys in my league that have them and have not had any issues.  My local shop has said the only issues they have seen is some delamination and issues with the crown of contact is primarily near the very top of the face.

I hit the Stealth very early on and that face was incredibly hot…ball would carry (low driven flight) farther than total distance in my current gamer.

The shape of the TaylorMades just fit my eye at this point.  I’m ok with the muted sound if the performance is there.

Really want to try the Qi10 when my shop gets one to demo.

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Own a copy of both the Qi and the PIng G430Max 10k. alot of work in the simulator today. some on course.  The Qi appears to give 1-2 mph more ball speed. Is a way better club for me than the stealth was. straighter. very hot. The G430 max 10k isnt quite as hot but its incredibly straight. impressive. Carry distances similar as the ping was so close to straight most shots. both of these clubs seem fantastic after one days work. 

5 hours ago, TJ Hall said:

I have never played a Callaway driver before, but seeing the impact of the Ai-ONE putters, the driver intrigues me.

My local store only has the Ping at this point, will be stopping back by checking for the new releases to try them out! 

Not going to lie, Taylormade will replace the clubhead if you happen to smack it hard enough the face comes off. At least they did with the stealth head I had. After that I traded in the new head I got and the old Sim head and switched to callaway since that was was the best driver for me then. 

Ping Prime Tyne 4

I'm loving the look of the new Cobra, the full black finish just really screams class! maybe a small bias because I've got a cobra in the bag now but definitely winning the looks race for me!

Titleist driver, Sim 3 wood, Srixon hybrid, mizuno irons and a 3 ball putter - I’ll play anything 

3 minutes ago, John Marchetto said:

Time for a fitting! With the cost of these things you cannot buy off the rack as the tech is so precise for each individual 

Also valid, best would be going to demo days cause then you wouldn’t need to pay to be fit for them. You can judge it based on your own. 

Ping Prime Tyne 4

11 minutes ago, John Marchetto said:

Time for a fitting! With the cost of these things you cannot buy off the rack as the tech is so precise for each individual 

i dont know man. Ive spent countless thousands of dollars on fitted clubs and i dont play one iota better with them. I'm done with fittings for now. I'm gaming a full set of off the rack beauties now(except fitted LAB DF2.1 which is like cheating) and playing at least as well. 

20 hours ago, Wheelieb said:

QI is definitely far and straighter from me than stealth. alot straighter. 

Based on looks I’m most excited about the Cobra. They crushed it this year from a looks perspective. 
Tech-wise, I’m most interested in the Taylormade after watching the videos of toe hits where the face stays so much straighter than the previous stealth 2. 
I also like the PXG. Their branding fascinates me and the claims they’re making with the Black ops just makes me want to go hit it!

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter:  Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png AL-6 armlock | Unofficial review here

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

40 minutes ago, bbanksp1 said:

i dont know man. Ive spent countless thousands of dollars on fitted clubs and i dont play one iota better with them. I'm done with fittings for now. I'm gaming a full set of off the rack beauties now(except fitted LAB DF2.1 which is like cheating) and playing at least as well. 

Not gonna lie, I do like the look of that one and the Mezz Max. 

Ping Prime Tyne 4

We want your feedback for an upcoming article. Please take a few minute to fill out the following for as it would help us a bunch!

What Driver Are  You Most Excited For?

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Based on looks, descriptions, and reviews, I have Callaway and Ping at the top of my list.  But I also want to try the new Taylormade and Cleveland.

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G425 Max ( Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 55g R)

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Callaway Big Bertha B23 3 Wood (RCH 55 Regular), :taylormade-small: TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD 5 Wood (Fujikura Speeder NX Red Regular)

Hybrid:  :titleist-small: Titleist TSR2 5 Hybrid (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 65 R)

Irons: :callaway-logo-1: Callaway Apex 21 DCB (Project X IO Steel R), 

Wedges: :cleveland-small: Cleveland CBX Full Face 2 50, :cleveland-small: Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54, :callaway-logo-1: Callaway Jaws Full Face 58

Putter: :cleveland-small: Cleveland HB Soft #8P (UST All-In)

Ball: :srixon-small: Srixon Q Star Tour

I'd say I loved the Callaway seeing as how I pre-ordered one already 😄 . Cannot wait to get the AI Smoke Max. I had been fitted for a Paradym, so I imagine an even more forgiving version couldn't hurt.

Damien--Titleist & TaylorMade enthusiast. Bag is feeling betrayed with no TaylorMade items in it currently. Former College golfer.

image.png.d46e5ea58c55d6c5b02a89db1e501fe0.pngCallaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 10.5 

image.png  Titleist 816 H1 Hybrid 19*

image.png.1bd1e1ee5179defcf5675fc4508a582b.png  Byrdie Golf Designs OG Collection Irons 4-PW 

image.png CG14 60 degree

image.png.968287d9caeb64893046ab6bd3357bf0.pngT22 Copper C Grind 56.06 Degree

Pinemeadow EGI Chipper

image.png Cleveland Cleveland Golf HB Soft Premier #10.5C OS 35"

image.png.13bdddbdaccc707e6f342d9f8e7bfe4e.png OnCore Vero X2 & X1 balls

Red Rooster Testing Review:

Titleist White Box Testing Review:

As a cobra fan I want to see the dark speed! What I really want to see is more color or white or something totally different  I love simple but it’s time for stand out! 

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

Last driver I didn't get a true fitting. I did try several driver and shaft combinations over a few weeks. Wound up buying a Cobra Radspeed Max with a Motore F3 stiff shaft (stock option). It looked, sounded, and performed best for me of all the drivers I hit. Last season I was consistently driving 265 straight, only slight loss on mis-hit, or when I was swinging like I wanted to send it into the next century. Had surgery early in December that should let me increase my swing speed, so maybe a few more yards. At 61 and only about 5'6", I keep up with a couple of the younger, taller guys because of accuracy that comes from a smooth swing and being able to work the ball a little better. When I was testing other drivers, I  didn't hit any of them bad, just liked the Cobra best. 

Set1
Driver - :cobra-small:Cobra King F6+ set 9.5 D, Matrix 65M4 Black Tie R-Flex 65g low-mid launch 
Fairway - :cobra-small:Cobra F6 3/4 and 7/8 both R-flex
Irons - Tour Edge Exotics E8 Steel R-flex 4-PW
Wedges - :cleveland-small:Cleveland CBX 50 and 54, and Smart Sole 3 58
Putter - Top Flite Tour Align 5
Rangefinder - Leupold GX-2i3

Set2

Driver - Custom Built - Accura SP-700 400cc 10deg 48.5" S-flex

Hybrids - :adams-small:Adams Idea A50s 3 and 4

Irons - :taylormade-small:Taylor Made Burner Oversize 3-PW, lightly used 3 and 4 still in original plastic(auction buy $15 w/bag and several other clubs)

Wedges - Snake Eyes 52 & 56 and Dunlop True Tech Lob 64

Putter - W :wilson-small:ilson Harmonized M1

Set 3

My original set approximately 43 years old and I occasionally take the irons out for a swing

:titelist-small:Titleist Lite 100

14 minutes ago, OdinSnipes414 said:

As a cobra fan I want to see the dark speed! What I really want to see is more color or white or something totally different  I love simple but it’s time for stand out! 

Sounds like you can save yourself a bunch of money and just buy the Aerojet!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

... I have said many times I would not want to be in charge of a design team. I am old school and prefer a plain black, glossy top with a small alignment aid. Not a fan of mat finishes or turbulators or obvious carbon weaves. The Qi10 looks beautiful but I am sure many will find it too plain looking as well as not caring for a glossy finish. I thought the Dark Speed looked most unappealing, but in person it looks a lot better and of course is getting more comments about how awesome it looks than any other new offering. It seems Cally always wants to be different which of course can be good or bad. 

... In the end of course performance is all that really matters, if you can stomach looking at a driver in the address portion. I think most of us can deal with a sound less than ideal even if it is a little too dampened or a little too explosive, the head not too big or too small but extremes can take a driver out of contention for more than a few. 

... So the design team has to get the look right, the feel/sound right, the spin right, the trajectory right, the forgiveness right, the size right and the performance right. That's a lot of objectives with many variables and we have read plenty of different opinions on this thread of why we like and dislike. Always interesting and always fun.