What Golf Ball Are You Playing In 2024?

On 6/7/2024 at 1:11 PM, kamusicman said:

I've played with the Pro V1X Left Dash for the last few rounds. It's definitely a much firmer ball but I don't mind it. Prior to the Left Dash, I played with the 2023 AVX's and I found them to be too soft and didn't hold the greens well. Pro V1's spun better but were a bit on the soft side.

I'm curious, though, about Callaway's 2024 Chrome Tour and Chrome Tour X and Srixon's 2024 Z-Star Diamond. They're not as firm as the Left Dash but if they have comparable spin and distance, it might be a good alternative, especially considering they're on sale right now. 😃 Anyone using the 2024 models? How do you like them?

I gamed the Chrome Soft X LS as well as the Left Dash all of last season. The new Chrome Tour replaced the XLS and I love it. I tend to create a lot of spin, so the standard Chrome Tour was a great fit for me as it's very low spinning on long clubs but has plenty of nip with the wedges without being excessive.

Being a high spin player also means that the Z-Star Diamond is completely out of the question for me. I tried it for about 3 holes and every shot was floaty and even 8i's were ripping off the green. I haven't tried the Chrome Tour X, but if my course keeps dumping sand on the greens, I may have to switch!

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review

4 minutes ago, GregGarner said:

I gamed the Chrome Soft X LS as well as the Left Dash all of last season. The new Chrome Tour replaced the XLS and I love it. I tend to create a lot of spin, so the standard Chrome Tour was a great fit for me as it's very low spinning on long clubs but has plenty of nip with the wedges without being excessive.

I haven't tried the Chrome Tour X, but if my course keeps dumping sand on the greens, I may have to switch!

... One of my high swing speed pards played the X LS and loved that ball. He bought a dozen of the Soft X when he forgot to pack balls for his visit here and was losing about 10-15yds off the tee with the excessive spin. The new Chrome Tour X also spins more than the Chrome Tour so not sure you would be happy with them. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :cobra-small:    Aerojet 16* 3 wood ... AD-IZ6r
                  :cobra-small:    Aerojet 20* 7 wood ... Kai'Li Blue 70r
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        G430 Hybrid 22*... Alta Hy70r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 4-9i ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small:     MG3 46*/50*/54* MG4 58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:          :taylormade-small:     '24 TP5x/Maxfli Tour X 

3 hours ago, GregGarner said:

Being a high spin player also means that the Z-Star Diamond is completely out of the question for me. I tried it for about 3 holes and every shot was floaty and even 8i's were ripping off the green. I haven't tried the Chrome Tour X, but if my course keeps dumping sand on the greens, I may have to switch!

Thanks for the 411. I, too, tend to have a higher-than-average spin rate so I want a ball that carries well but doesn't spin too much. I actually took a chance and ordered the Chrome Tour (I got four dozen for the price of three AND an additional $20 discount. =D) so I'm glad to hear that you had good results with it. I'll definitely try them out on my next round.

I played a round today with the Left Dash and really liked the spin on shots from 130 yards and in. They flew a little higher than I wanted but I think that was more me fighting my swing today than the ball itself. The ball reacted well with all my wedge shots today, even the one I bladed! Haha. The only complaint I had was that the ball feels too firm when I putt even though I use an Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten S Triple Track with the White Hot insert for softer feel. But it's a minor complaint.

I'll avoid the Z-Star's for now especially since I probably don't have to buy any more balls for the next 12 months. (I have two dozen Left Dash's as well.  ) Now if I can just get my index down by a shot every month for the next six months...

kamusicman

I’m still loving the Srixon Z Star line. I’m about done with my stock of Z Star XV left over from last year and out of curiosity, I purchased the Z Star Diamond to see how they fare. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Posted (edited)

I did a Ballnamic fitting at the start of the season and it suggested AVX, Chromesoft, or Bridgestone B RX over my ProV1 gamer. I’ve been messing around with the Chromesoft and Bridgestone and both are much better for me off the tee. I do miss the ProV1 when it comes to short game shots, so may give the AVX a try as well.

Edited by Darryl

Callaway Epic 10.5° & 18°, Taylormade Rescue 22°, P790 5-P, Titleist SM9 50/54/58. Putter: Changes way to often

8 hours ago, bens197 said:

I’m still loving the Srixon Z Star line. I’m about done with my stock of Z Star XV left over from last year and out of curiosity, I purchased the Z Star Diamond to see how they fare. 

The diamond is a great ball. compared to the XV I find it slightly higher spin around the green and off the tee. On full swing with irons and wedges is were the big difference is, I have a 600 to 700 RPM difference with a 7 iron. The impressive part is with its aero package it’s doesn’t balloon in the wind even with the extra spin. 

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test

7 hours ago, ZackS said:

The diamond is a great ball. compared to the XV I find it slightly higher spin around the green and off the tee. On full swing with irons and wedges is were the big difference is, I have a 600 to 700 RPM difference with a 7 iron. The impressive part is with its aero package it’s doesn’t balloon in the wind even with the extra spin. 

This checks out with what I’ve heard consistently from the diamond users.

I am really content with the XV and since we’re approaching the dryer warmer months, I wanted something with a little more spin and launch.  There’s been a ton of good feedback here and I’ll be sure to share my results and thoughts.  

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

7 hours ago, ZackS said:

I would concur. I love playing the diamond. I have yet to play a ball, aside from the Left Dash, that performs better. And when you can get them buy 2 get 1 free, you can’t beat the price. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

I wanted something with a little more spin and launch.

It can be different for everyone but the peak hight will be about the same but they get there a little differently. Because of the cover difference the diamond has more friction with the club and start a little lower and reaches it apex a little later. The XV gets up a quicker but with less spin flattens out. 

WITB:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Srixon Fathers Day 2 for 1 is on!  Yay. Just loaded up on my Srixon Z Star Diamonds!   A sweet deal!  Just hard to beat!

:titelist-small:  TSR 3  9.0  Autoflex 405x (MGS Tester ‘24) / GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:Takomo:  5 - 9 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 46 F - 10 BV105

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 - Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Current MCC Plus 4 Sensor / Club Sensor User

Started off the year using Chrome Soft Xs but I was looking for a cheaper option so I went with the MGS Specials: Maxfli Tour X. So far so good and you can’t beat that deal for the 48 ball brick from Dick’s.

SJ

The past  year I’ve been back ‘n forth between Vice and Callaway for balls. Honestly, Vice Pro and Vice Pro Plus are as good as any other premium ball such as ProV1 and Chrome Tour/Chrome Soft but a little lighter on the bank. However, I’m a huge fane of the Callaway Triple Track guidelines and always keep one or two on me strictly for putting but I’m looking at trying out the Triple Track 360 balls this year for putting just to see how i like them. I will buy Callaway Chrome balls at a military discount, but overall, I think Vice Drip color schemes are just too cool for me to pass on and they’re the right price so the Vice Pro Blue/Red Drip is probably staying as my go too! 

Callaway Paradym, Mizuno 921 JPX Pro 5-PW, Cleveland CG16 Zip 52* 56* 60*, BB Mallet Putter

Bridgestone Tour B XS, though it changes about every few months. Depending on what deals I can find 

Driver: Mizuno STX 220
Mini Driver:  Taylormade Brnr
3 wood: Mizuno STZ
Irons (4-PW): Mizuno Pro 225
Wedges: Mizuno T22s (49/54/59)
Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Flowback 5

Late to this party..playing a mix of Srixon Z*Stars and Titleist Pro V1x's.  I feel I play better with the Pro V1x's, so I'm working my way down the stock of Z*Stars I have.

Edited by MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1x / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: Titan Elite

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Current MyGolfSpy Review - Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64979-testers-announced-precision-pro-titan-elite/?do=findComment&comment=1082733

Pro V1X Left Dash

• Driver - Callaway Paradym X 10.5 - Project X HZRDS Gen 4 50
  • 3 Wood - Callaway Paradym X 16.5 - Project X HZDRS Gen 4 50
  • 5 Wood - Callaway Paradym X 18.5 - Project X HZDRS Gen 4 50
  • Irons - Srixon ZX7 - KBS Tour C-Taper Lite
  • Wedges - Srixon ZX7 51-8 KBS Tour C-Taper Lite; Titleist Vokey 56-12 & 60-08 - Project X 6.0
  • Putter - Scotty Cameron Phantom X12
  • Golf Ball - 2023 Titleist Pro V1X Left Dash

Vice Pro Plus.

Works for good combo of distance, spin and overall value.

Not much interesting about my game, except that I use an old Callaway square head IQ off the deck and hit it long and straight. Everyone I play with is amazed I can even hit the thing, but I haven't found a wood I can hit better. And, why mess with success?

I can be a very good putter on good days and other times it looks like I haven't a clue.

Maxfli Tour during the summer, Tour S version during cooler early spring/late fall weather. Really nice urethane ball, plays well in all aspects of the game, and I can't beat the price when they go on sale ($100 for 4 dozen Tour S last year when MGS had a promo, and another 4 dozen Tour this year when the sale price went to $110).

I used to play Srixon Z-Stars back when their Father's Day promo was buy 2 get 2 free, but they've gone to buy 2 get 1 free.

I tried the new Bridgestone Tour B RXS Mindset balls (free dozen) and it is a very good ball. I hit some great shots with it. And the Mindset thing actually works if you remember to pay attention to it. Of course you can do the same thing with whatever you mark your ball with if you want to. I would be willing to game it if I could get them at the same price as the Maxflis.

I do like Pro V1s but I refuse to pay for them. The only Pro V1s I've ever played were:

• 2 2-ball trial sleeves (one regular, one X) given to me by a Titleist rep on the first tee of my local course when they first came out.
  • A dozen with my company logo purchased with a gift certificate that the company gave out in lieu of an Xmas party during lockdown (I still have some of these).
  • Ones I find on the course. Used to be when I hit a good ball into the crap, all I ever found were Top Flites. Now most of what I find are Pro V1s, which tells me there's a lot of people out there playing them who shouldn't be. And they have a lot more disposable income than I do.

Cobra RadSpeed XB 10.5 Driver Project X Evenflow Blue 65 regular

Tour Edge E722 5W Fujikura Ventus Red (non-Velocore) regular

Cobra King Tec 3H Xcaliber Rapid Taper RTI75 regular

Cobra King Utility 4i Xcaliber Rapid Taper RTI75 regular

Mizuno JPX923 HM 5-GW Nippon 950GH Neo regular

Callaway Jaws Raw full face 54* DG Spinner

Callaway Jaws Raw Black 60* Z grind DG Spinner

Evenroll ER2

I'm 71 and only hit my drives about 170 yards, at best.  There's three balls that I have been playing recently to figure out which one works best for me. They are the Srixon Soft Feel, Mizuno's RB 566 and Snell's Prime 2.0. They're all similar, but for now I'm sticking to the Prime 2.0.  It has a urethane cover and behaves better for shots into the green.

Tom Janson

Recipient of the dozen Bridgestone ball giveaway so am using the BX RS until they run out. I gave three sleeves away to wife and playing partners so at 5-6 rounds a ball running out could be soon. I like the ball. Little shorter off the driver for me but longer off everything else. I know, I can't explain it either.

Then into the shoe box for found Pro V1, V1X, AVX, Vice Pro Plus, and Chrome Soft X LS.

Driver: Callaway Epic 9 degree, stiff (set at 10 degrees with the movable weight in the center}

FW: Callaway Epic 3,5, heaven wood w/ regular shaft (driver shaft in 3 wood, 3 wood shaft in 5 wood, 5 wood shaft in heaven wood, all three set at neutral plus 1 degree)

Hybrids: Callaway BB19 4,6,7 (4 set at neutral plus 1 degree and 6 and 7 set at neutral minus 1 degree for gapping purposes)

Irons: Callaway Rogue ST Max 8, 9, PW 

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 50,54,58

Ball: Titleist Pro V1, 1X, Vice Pro Plus or anything I find that day and try out for the fun of it (I haven't bought balls with my own money in at least 10 years)

TM Tour Response Stripe.

I’m 70 with a 90 mph driver swing speed but this ball is long enough off the tee & has great spin around the greens, with a nice feel off the putter.

I found the Callaway ERC the longest for me, but just not enough stopping spin on the greens.

Switched to the new Chrome Soft. It seems longer than prior gen and it's been great for my slowish swing. Feels really nice coming off the putter, too. 

TM SIM 2 Max driver and 5 fwy

TM Stealth 7 fwy and 4 hy

Cobra ForgedTec X 5-A

Lazrus Rainbow finish 52,56,60

Pyramid iCor putter

I started the year expecting to play the Sugar Pure golf balls, but received a box of Taylormade TP5x over the winter and have been really enjoying playing with them! 

WITB:

Takkomo.png.2fd3ccfadfdb71195da27b04616ac6c5.png Takomo IGNIS Driver 10.5* (1* strong) with HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g 5.5 shaft

Takkomo.png.2fd3ccfadfdb71195da27b04616ac6c5.png Takomo IGNIS 5 Wood with HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g 5.5 shaft

Untitled2.png.80d892461ed08eaa7fe955b28995d7e9.png Ping G430 22* Hybrid with HZRDUS Smoke Red 80g 6.0 shaft

Untitled.png.5ecdabcbb4b233d7651619da934c3a6a.png Srixon ZX5 Mk II 5-PW with KBS Tour Light R shafts

Edison.png.1b14460d57753ae667327c0f7d3399a9.png Edison 2.0 Wedges 51° 55° 59° with KBS Tour 110 R shafts

image.png.a072db0e36674771c57e6581a9a7be30.png L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 MAX with LAB x Accra shaft

I am still using Titleist ProV1x golf balls. Love the feel around the greens and on the putting surface. At my age and length, I am willing to sacrifice a little distance for the touch and feel  I get on and around the greens.

I am going to try the new Bridgestone line Tour B RXS balls which are better matched to my swing speed.

PXG woods,hybrids and irons- gen1; sugar daddy wedges; SC mallet putter

Several years ago I played the Q-Star Tour and was very happy then last year was given a sleeve of Z-Stars.  They felt really good off the tee with better distance and had better spin on the greens so have been playing them ever since.  I lose balls pretty infrequently and my last order was Oct 2023 and paid $37.77.  Now the price has jumped to $48.  I’ve also been questioning driver distance (SS 95-99) and thought I’d consider a new ball especially given the price increase.

So I’m at a crossroads.  Very curious about the Z-Star Diamond.  The bundle price of 2 +1 free is ok but I don’t want 3 doz of a ball I’ve never tried.  Amazon has a 24-pack for $65 which is tempting but it’s not shown on the Srixon/Dunlop site so wonder if they are previous years.

Alternatively, I’ve been considering Oncore Vero X1.  Extremely disappointed that MGS 2023 ball test did not include the X1 but did include Elixr and Vero X2 (probably too high compression) with no explanation.  Another under consideration is the Maxfli Tour but lower iron spin makes me leary. Same with the Bridgestones.  

What I do find is that I have this Srixon brand loyalty that makes me reluctant to switch. Decisions, decisions….

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

1 hour ago, GaryF said:

Several years ago I played the Q-Star Tour and was very happy then last year was given a sleeve of Z-Stars.  They felt really good off the tee with better distance and had better spin on the greens so have been playing them ever since.  I lose balls pretty infrequently and my last order was Oct 2023 and paid $37.77.  Now the price has jumped to $48.  I’ve also been questioning driver distance (SS 95-99) and thought I’d consider a new ball especially given the price increase.

So I’m at a crossroads.  Very curious about the Z-Star Diamond.  The bundle price of 2 +1 free is ok but I don’t want 3 doz of a ball I’ve never tried.  Amazon has a 24-pack for $65 which is tempting but it’s not shown on the Srixon/Dunlop site so wonder if they are previous years.

Alternatively, I’ve been considering Oncore Vero X1.  Extremely disappointed that MGS 2023 ball test did not include the X1 but did include Elixr and Vero X2 (probably too high compression) with no explanation.  Another under consideration is the Maxfli Tour but lower iron spin makes me leary. Same with the Bridgestones.  

What I do find is that I have this Srixon brand loyalty that makes me reluctant to switch. Decisions, decisions….

The diamond is a great ball, should spin more than the regular Z-star but be faster since it’s higher compression. Don’t be concerned about compression in terms of your swing speed. MGS has shown higher compression is faster for all swing speeds. Compression is more important for feel preference and for the most part lower compression is lower spin. 

WITB:

1 hour ago, ZackS said:

The diamond is a great ball, should spin more than the regular Z-star but be faster since it’s higher compression. Don’t be concerned about compression in terms of your swing speed. MGS has shown higher compression is faster for all swing speeds. Compression is more important for feel preference and for the most part lower compression is lower spin. 

Yes I concur about the compression.  I do like a ball that has a bot softer feel but when I first tried the Q-Star several years and I found a couple Z-Stars and thought they felt too hard.  Even though I’m older, I worked to increase my SS from around 88 to a verified 95 last year and the Z-Star felt really nice off the driver and irons.  I haven’t verified but think I’ve added a few more mph and I that I’d be comfortable with the Diamond.   And anything I can do to generate more ball speed is worth it to me.  

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour