TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts ×

Golf Polos!

So I’ve bought and used these shirts for two years now. What I like about them is they’re available in many different prints and they hold up well. I work in Florida, and it’s hot. I like these shirts for work as well as golf because they wick away sweat so well and dry fast. The price point is hard to beat as well. Try them out. I think it should be on the weekly deals. 

IMG_2094.png

IMG_2095.png

~Just a welder trying to golf

I’m so cheap when it comes to polos that it has to be pretty special for me to spend more than $15 or so on a shirt.. 

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

19 hours ago, 406to904Golf said:

So I’ve bought and used these shirts for two years now. What I like about them is they’re available in many different prints and they hold up well. I work in Florida, and it’s hot. I like these shirts for work as well as golf because they wick away sweat so well and dry fast. The price point is hard to beat as well. Try them out. I think it should be on the weekly deals. 

IMG_2094.png

IMG_2095.png

Thank you for sharing your review of these shirts. How many of these Do you have? Are they true to size?

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

On 6/22/2024 at 10:09 AM, 406to904Golf said:

IMG_2094.png

IMG_2095.png

Ha, you're kidding me. I'm working on a review of these as well. Well great minds think alike or whatever, lol. I'm glad you like them. I discovered them in the offseason from someone on Reddit. That's awesome you have 12 of them. They are doing well for me too!

Driver: ping.png.006bacb76d65413e66b9c8eb1b47f592.png G400 LST 8.5°

3W: cobra2.png.60653951979ca617ca859530a17d0a2d.png King Speedzone

Irons: ping.png.006bacb76d65413e66b9c8eb1b47f592.png i200 (3 thru PW & UW)

Wedge: Ray Cook 60 deg

Putter: Spalding TP Mills 3

Tech: golfshot.png.5c17c64b9425413b3bf24668ce3fa044.png on Apple Watch & phone

that's the top end of what I like to pay but a reasonable price. how does the collar hold up?

Driver-  Titleist  TSR3 10*
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (5i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Wilson Infinite Grant Park
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I just made a purchase on 12 polos today for my business and am trying out 32*.  They had 2 different types that were buy 3 for $24 and then several that were under $12 each.  I still have to have embroidery done to them so it will still cost another $4.50 per but for under $15 per shirt I felt like it was worth the risk of trying them.  

I have several other t shirts from this brand and have liked them so far.  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter