Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Nike Golf 2015 Belt Line

rcpunt

I wish some of the choices were available where I live......I need a new white belt....

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

We have quite a few retailers in Florida so you should be able to find them.  Besides the big box guys there are several specialty shops all in Tampa that carry the line.

You can also go to Nikegolf.com and find them as well.

• 2 months later...

Question for you all.

Nexbelt and Slide Belts are all about their no hole technology.  My question is for those of you that have those kind of belts and those that have seen them.  Is the wight of the buckle a factor for you?  

We have stayed away form that type of buckle after speaking with Tiger and Rory and several other golfers, and they all mentioned that weight is a factor.

That said, does the tech in the buckle over shadow the need for reducing weight?

Does the buckle mess with their hip timing? I can't understand that this would be a problem for anyone. At least not normal people :) Not those two guys. You need to talk to Anthony Kim :D Or even Points and his LEGO!

I've got a few SlideBelts. I can put the buckles on a scale and compare to Adidas and a few others.

It's less about timing, and more about how they feel the weight as the day progresses.  They want zero distractions and that is where I am focusing.  We've toyed around with a few designs for no hole belts but question if is truely a game improvement or more a cool factor.  Basically, is having a heavier belt & buckle because of the technology story more important than a lightweight belt (with or without holes)?

Ok. 

1 SlideBelt buckle = 2 Adidas three stripes buckles (almost). 

It also weighs 60% more than my huge Norrøna buckle that would be painful to play golf with. Point is - shape and fit matters. 

Put 40-50grams lead tape on your buckle and see if you notice. Or do a blind test. 

I have one of both.  Just got a slider belt.  I love the system.  On a lot of belts with holes i fall in between the holes and it ends of mangling the belt after a while and if to loose doesn't do what it is supposed to do.  I haven't noticed the buckle on either of them being any heavier then some of my other buckles.  

There are a few of those nike belts that would go nicely in my closet.

Bag: :ping-small:  Hoofer Vantage

Driver: :ping-small:  G25 10.5 Aldila NV 65 S

3 Wood:   :cobra-small:  Fly Z+ 3 Wood 13.5*

Rescue: :adams-small:  XTD ti 18* set to 17* or  :adams-small: Pro 23* 

Irons: :callaway-small:  Apex Pro 4-PW, KBS Tour S, Standard Length and Loft, 2* flat, 

Wedges: :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 2 50* bent to 51*, KBS Tour S

:vokey-small: Spin Milled 56* bent to 55*

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy 2 60* U grind KBS Tour S

Putter: :cameron-small: Futura X5 MOTO

Grips: PURE DTX Green

• 2 weeks later...

Archived