ole gray

Golfing Today?

This has been on of the weakest winters in recent memory up here in NJ. Counting the days down until I can get out. 

Was finally able to get out today after 3 weeks off due to the snow!

Played Lynnwood Muni in Lynnwood, WA for the first time. Definitely rusty!😂

Planned to play last Saturday- heavy rain and wind

Planned to play today - rain and very cold with sleet forecast

Planned to play this Saturday coming - forecast is rain, even colder, wind and snow on higher ground

When does spring start again? 🙄

Normally, I am playing The Babe on Tuesdays but I have an eye dr Appt this morning that I could not avoid. Been raining since 7:00.

But I did get in a 30 minute brisk walk this morning.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

IMG_1660.JPG

Played the Bayou today! Hadn’t played in a month. Beautiful day.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

Heading out in a few to stick a peg in the ground.   Looking forward to some golf in shorts weather at 69 degrees today!

• Like 3

Heading out in a few to stick a peg in the ground.   Looking forward to some golf in shorts weather at 69 degrees today!

Glad you’re back OG. I missed you around here. Good luck on the round!
  • Like 1

Thanks Shanks , I appreciate ya!  I shot 89 today as I'm struggling with my Taylormade M5 driver.  I hit a few good shots with it but my ball marks were all over the face.....   I'm not use to a 45.75 inch driver length and so it will take some getting use to.....  

• Like 2

Laid out 14 bales of pine straw and mowed the grass yesterday so heck yea, today is golf day!  🏌️‍♂️

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ole gray said:

Laid out 14 bales of pine straw and mowed the grass yesterday so heck yea, today is golf day!  🏌️‍♂️

Enjoy this weather, its finally dry and warm enough for a good round of golf in this state. 

• Like 2

Hoping for a dry spell today as there is spotty rain in the area. Cksurfdude and I hope to play.

Hoping to get out and play a few holes, not a full round.  My regular course has 27 holes, so it's fairly easy to just go out and play a few holes without being a hindrance to the course or others.  Want to go put some real course play on the new irons to see how they're going to perform.  Playing tomorrow with my regular group.

• Like 1

Not today, but at least I can chip and putt.
Image1553030501.357168.jpg
Might be able to play on Friday. Need to dry out a little more.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Best round of the winter season so far.....38/42:80 with two birdies, Par 4 #7 & Par 3 #15. Both putts were under 2 feet! Longest drive was 220 on #7. FIR: 8/14, GIR: 9/18 and 34 putts. Played with cksurfdude today.

• Like 2

Best round of the winter season so far.....38/42:80 with two birdies, Par 4 #7 & Par 3 #15. Both putts were under 2 feet! Longest drive was 220 on #7. FIR: 8/14, GIR: 9/18 and 34 putts. Played with cksurfdude today.

I have to rescind the above post, after thorough review, my best round was Feb 2nd...80 with 26 putts. However, today was played under threat of rain....does that count?

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).
  • Like 1

Got in 9 holes today! Felt good to get out and seeing. Actually hit the ball fairly solid. Excited for the warmer weather to get here eventually. 4 layers is too much to wear.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I would if it would ever stop raining!!! Oh well, maybe tomorrow!