Sign in to follow this  
Golfspy_CG2

My WITB Through The Years (well the last 2.5 anyway)

Going through my phone to sort out some pics for finishing up my JPX900 HotMetal review, i ran across several variations of my WITB just in the last two years, there were more before that, but fortunately it's before camera phones were really the thing...ha

So here's  a look back, if you have multiple years worth, lets see them as well.

July 2015

WITB July 2015.jpg

Feb 2016

WITB Feb 2016.jpg

Sept 2016

WITB Nov Sept 2016.jpg

June 2017

WITB June 2017.jpg

Aug 2017

WITB Aug 2017.jpg

Nov 2017

WITB Nov 2017.jpg

• Like 4

Holy club ho. That's some money spent right there looks good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

LOL!!  Maybe that's why my 401K isn't growing as fast as it should. :D   But thankfully, working in the industry I'm pretty lucky with personal discounts from most companies.  Well maybe that's not such a good thing..ha

• Like 6

LOL!! Maybe that's why my 401K isn't growing as fast as it should. :D But thankfully, working in the industry I'm pretty lucky with personal discounts from most companies. Well maybe that's not such a good thing..ha

If you sell them you can recoop a little if not you must have one heck of a club room.

• Like 1

You change setups like I change underwe...wait nevermind that's gross.

You do it often. I'm jealous.

• Like 4

This is a perfect example of why I should never work in the golf industry

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

That's an excellent point.  Most people say, "Don't go work in the golf industry, because you'll never get to play golf"   When in reality, this may be a better reason not to.   

But I can't lie, since a couple long time golf buddies are on this forum as well, I was just as bad before I came to work in golf.   this has just made it easier...ha

• Like 1

You change setups like I change underwe...wait nevermind that's gross.

You do it often. I'm jealous.

yeah, but I'm thinking of a New Years resolution involving buying irons.  

• Like 1

So you're gonna buy more? Lol

Yeah, you notice I didn't say what the resolution was...ha

If it was to not buy any, I could see this happening on January 3rd.   Just substitute those new Wilson/Taylormade/Cobra/Bridgestone irons for where he says woman....lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwH__x6jV6A

• Like 2

I love it - probably not great for your game but I love it

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I love it - probably not great for your game but I love it

Yeah. Possibly not. Bit my handicap has gone from 25 in 2015 to 17.9 at the end of this year.

But i know sticking with one set (thst was fit for me)for a year st least maybe two would benefit me.

Awesome photos and awesome clubs. You can't possibly be chasing performance anymore, you've got them all!

I think you're crossing into collector status now. How's your ladies shoe closet look? There's gotta be give and take in this situation.

• Like 2

Awesome photos and awesome clubs. You can't possibly be chasing performance anymore, you've got them all!

I think you're crossing into collector status now. How's your ladies shoe closet look? There's gotta be give and take in this situation.

HA...So you're saying the upcoming Wilson D350's won't give me the little bit more distance and forgiveness that I'm missing out on now...LOL   Very well said, can't be chasing performance any more.   If these damn companies would just quit making clubs, it wouldn't' be an problem.  ;)

As for the ladies shoes, she is very low maintenance and doesn't like buying things.  As for the clubs, she just tells me to keep them at the office so they don't clutter up the place at home...LOL

• Like 1

Soo...im pretty sure these pictures are incomplete as there are several drivers, iron sets and putters that are not present..😂😂😂

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

Soo...im pretty sure these pictures are incomplete as there are several drivers, iron sets and putters that are not present..

MDGolfHacker

Yeah, like I said fortunate that cell phone cameras didn't exist as early as 2003 and that WITB pictures wasn't a thing until the last couple years :)

BTW, Stage two  is up!!  

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/20989-official-forum-member-review-mizuno-jpx-900-irons/?p=328943

• Like 2

I tried kicking the 917 out of the bag but just can't. I hit the Epic SZ a little longer but I just stripe the 917. The F2 is head and shoulders above the Epic SZ 3 wood and about 10 yards behind the 816 DBD. I tried to go another way and just have to accept that Titleist just works for me right now.

• Like 2