Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What's your favorite golf YouTube channel?

arobledo1293

I find Danny Maude's instructional videos very informative and easy to understand and implement.   

Edited by David Leighton Reid

Ping G430 Max 10k 9° w/UST MP5 L-Flex

Ping G425 3 wood 14.5° w/Ventus Velocore Blue-6R tipped 1"

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

PXG Gen 3 0311XF 5 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 58°

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 putter

Easily going to be Mark Crossfield for training and tips, very easy to watch and has improved my golf massively in short space of time. 
entertainment wise has to be Golf Life, with Tubes, Ange and Jimmy The Bulldog Bullard. Great guests and really funny 

2 hours ago, Golf2Much said:

I enjoy AJ on Mobile Clubmaker Golf and his Elite Fit Golf.  He talks about practical golf club building and does reviews of equipment.  

Forgot that one in my list!  Like AJ a lot. Very good info on club building!

default_callaway-small.jpg.419e1440f5daecba61eb0ba5ea26c6dc.jpg Paradym  9* GD Tour AD IZ 6x

default_callaway-small.jpg.419e1440f5daecba61eb0ba5ea26c6dc.jpg Paradym  3W GD Tour AD IZ 7s

default_callaway-small.jpg.419e1440f5daecba61eb0ba5ea26c6dc.jpg Paradym  5W HZrdus Red 6S 

default_srixon-small.jpg.b5a36c08f761fe837297189b18ed017d.jpg ZX5 4-5 Project X 6.0

default_srixon-small.jpg.b5a36c08f761fe837297189b18ed017d.jpg ZX7 6-PW Project X 6.0

default_taylormade-small.jpg.1b73274841551e76949cc65c63dba7eb.jpg MG4 48* Bent to 50*

default_taylormade-small.jpg.1b73274841551e76949cc65c63dba7eb.jpg MG2 TW Grind 56*

default_titelist-small.jpg.55af804348921dd22fb386a4ce39b299.jpg Vokey SM9 60* K Grind

default_odyssey-small.jpg.0a8151a3dfa7d15b833b2d6859543cb8.jpg AI-One Cruiser Jailbird

default_titelist-small.jpg.55af804348921dd22fb386a4ce39b299.jpg Pro V1

50 minutes ago, clinder34 said:

The bob does sports is pure comedy. 

I would have to agree those guys are quite funny. They are bringing their golf outing to the area where I live but there was no way I was paying 750 to play in the event. 

I don't want a lot of stuff on youtube but it's usually either bob does sports or something that had to do with disc golf since I play that as well. Basically anything with golf in the name lol

WITB

Driver: :taylormade-small:Stealth Plus+  Diamana ZF60 Flex X Shaft

3 Wood:  :cobra-small: King F8

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSI3

Irons: :titleist-small: 2019 T100s Limited Edition Black

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM6s 52, 56, & 60 (Black Heads)

Putter: :cameron-small:  Phantom X 5.5

Gear: Bushnell Wingman & Shot Scope Pro LX+w/H4 for yardages. 

Stat Tracking: The Grint App

Good good golf

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

PXG 5 and 7 woods with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Taylormade Hi-Toe 54 and 58 degree wedges

Ping Prime Tyne 4

I like Rick Shiels as he always tries to use the human side of golf. I also like The Average Golfer.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

There are so many good ones out there! Rick Shiels is great! I think an underrated channel is Erndog Golf, he has just under 600 subscribers currently but puts out quality content!

:callaway-small: Paradym X Driver 12* Project X HZRDUS GEN 4 Silver 50 

:callaway-small: Paradym X 3W HL 16.5* Project X HZRDUS GEN 4 Silver 60 Graphite

:callaway-small: Paradym X 4 Hybrid 21* Project X HZRDUS GEN 4 Silver 65 

:mizuno-small: Mx17 3i - PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S 300

NEXTT CX3 60* Steel Shaft

Basic :wilson-small: Blade style putter 

🪩 Vice Tour

1 hour ago, Cspencer93 said:

Bob does Sports AKA Bobby Fairways is a legend. Don’t go here looking to better your game, more for belly laughs while drinking a bev. 

Bob Does Sports is a great one for sure! 

:callaway-small: Paradym X Driver 12* Project X HZRDUS GEN 4 Silver 50 

:callaway-small: Paradym X 3W HL 16.5* Project X HZRDUS GEN 4 Silver 60 Graphite

:callaway-small: Paradym X 4 Hybrid 21* Project X HZRDUS GEN 4 Silver 65 

:mizuno-small: Mx17 3i - PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S 300

NEXTT CX3 60* Steel Shaft

Basic :wilson-small: Blade style putter 

🪩 Vice Tour

In no particular order because I really just watch them for the entertainment value...

Rick Shiels, Good Good/ GM Golf, Mark Crossfield, Peter Finch, Micah Morris, Mr. Short Game, Me and My Golf.

I really liked Fore Play Golf by Barstool, but they really haven't posted much as  of late.

Good Good is my favorite.  Bob Does Sports and Busta Jack are my tier 2.  I love to watch them because they are funny and it helps me relax.  I don't really watch them for lessons/how to.  I watch reviews some times but I am looking for something specific and don't really care who it is doing the review.  I have watched the Brits in the early years but they talk to much now and golf to little for me sometimes.  I also like the Bryan Bros.

Driver: Titleist TSR 3 10* Accura TZ6 M3 65g

Fairways: Callaway Rogue 15* & 19* Matrix Ozik TP 6 HD stiff 

Hybrid: Titleist TSI 4 & 5 Hybrids Mitsubishi Tensi AV 65 HY X stiff   

Irons:  KZG Forged III 6-P Accura iS7 (Refinished and regrooved)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX  50*, Taylormade MG 3 Tiger grind 56 bent to 54/10 & Taylormade MG 4 Tiger grind 56 bent to 58/14

Putter: Positive Putter's Custom P2 (think Edel putter meets Heavy Putter)

Ball: Callaway Chome Tour                        

All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Wraps oversized

TXG
Danny Maude
Mark Crossfield
Saguto Golf
The Average Golfer
The Art of Simple Golf
Alex Elliot
Mr. Shortgame

I use them mostly for entertainment or reviews rather than tips. But each have provided me with valuable nuggets here and there.

I'd say my top 3 would probably be: TXG. Golf Sidekick, and Rick Shiels. I do like Mark Crossfield and Peter Finch too but sometimes they are more hit or miss for me.

Anyone else not a fan of these 40+ min youtube videos though? I feel like I either tune them out halfway through or I just find myself skipping around a lot.

MA/New England

Driver: Cobra Speedzone Extreme: hazardous smoke yellow

3 wood: Cobra ltdx: hazardous smoke im10

Hybrid: Mizuno CLK19: tensei blue

Irons: Mizuno Pro 225: Dynamic gold 105-R300

Wedges: Callaway Jaws MD5: 54/10, 58/10 s grind

Putter: Ping Anser 2023

I have a lot of channels I enjoy watching, for club reviews and things like that. I would say my favorite is watching the boys from TXG. I feel the content they put out is very unbiased and they do a deep dive into the equipment they test. 

For pure content and enjoyment of the type of golf I play more often, I love watching the Fore Play guys and Bob Does Sports.

RD12

17 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

Golf Digest is a good follow and this video in particular is particularly illuminating....

Joel Dahmen takes the 11 hc drives (Sam) and Sam takes Joel Dahmen's drives 
...and they play the ball into the hole. do ams lose strokes with driver or is it a combination of things? 

Golf Sidekick has done a few similar videos, definitely interesting to see. He's done it both ways: play off the professional player's drive or play off the professional player's approach shots. It seems like the largest difference between a professional/tour player and an amateur is their accuracy with irons and wedges.

MA/New England

Driver: Cobra Speedzone Extreme: hazardous smoke yellow

3 wood: Cobra ltdx: hazardous smoke im10

Hybrid: Mizuno CLK19: tensei blue

Irons: Mizuno Pro 225: Dynamic gold 105-R300

Wedges: Callaway Jaws MD5: 54/10, 58/10 s grind

Putter: Ping Anser 2023

Just now, SKaye said:

It seems like the largest difference between a professional/tour player and an amateur is their accuracy with irons and wedges.

no doubt - the guy playing with Joel had so many extra shots within 100 yards... 

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I'm not a huge fan of Good Good. Their 'Wheel of Not Ideal' was amusing the first few times, but got stale quick. And while one or two of the guys have serious game, the others are hacks. I'm not down with the frat boy attitude and not interested in watching golfers worse than me. 

And here's a shoutout to someone else that might rub some people the wrong way. I think Manolo is entertaining and to the point. He's not saying anything new, but he's putting a good, quick lessons together. A lot of what he puts out there is identical to the Penick books.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I bounce back and forth between a few, I look for content that will help me out on the course and practices.    I also enjoy golf content that entertains as well as improves my knowledge of the game.  

In no order and I am sure I am missing a few:

James Robinson

Mr Short Game

Stacked Golf

PGA Tour (I like to get the recaps of the days events)

Rick Shiels Golf

Danny Maude

Mood Swings Golf ( I enjoy the comedy involved)

Josh Mayer Golf

JCgolfer

Make small improvements!

Making upgrades to my outdated golf set.

Love reading and keeping up with the new golf tech.

For me top 3. For entertainment Bob does sports, Joey Coldcuts freaking kills me. For reviews I like James Robinson, and a bit of both Rick Shiels. I will say I do enjoy watching Stacked Golf and their finds on a regular basis 

I’ve got a bad reeling about this

I do have to mention Andy, the average golfer and Gabe on Let's Play Thru. He is a mere mortal, unlike Matty Boy on TXG. I've been watching a little more Peter Finch lately as well.

DR: PXG 0311 Gen 5 with Tensei White Extra Stiff
3W: PXG 0211 with Tensei White Extra Stiff
3H: Tour Exotics EX221 with HZRDUS Smoke Black Stiff
IRN: 2021 PXG 0211 with MMT Mitsubishi Stiff 
54/58: Cleveland CBX
P: Wilson Infinite Buckingham

30 minutes ago, dmacko99 said:

I do have to mention Andy, the average golfer and Gabe on Let's Play Thru. He is a mere mortal, unlike Matty Boy on TXG. I've been watching a little more Peter Finch lately as well.

I knew I was forgetting someone! I do enjoy watching The Average Golfer. 

Edited by Wib081

I’ve got a bad reeling about this

4 hours ago, Richard Wise said:

McGolf and mobile clubmaker are good, Stacked Golf is fun, it is a couple in central Fla. that buy golf clubs at flea markets and garage sells.

I love Stacked Golf, Jon and Ash are just about the most wholesome couple on the internet, golf content or otherwise.

Spud Run Golf is another favourite of mine, just a small channel that started a couple years ago, with a self described hillbilly making his own (gorgeous) golf hole, and slowly expanding it to adding a creek and bridges, a proper sandtrap, multiple tee boxes to play from different lengths, holding tournaments with mates, and just the general upkeep and mainainence.

Driver - :cobra-small: King SZ 1w 7.5° w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110MSI 60x

Woods - :cobra-small:King SZ Big Tour 3w 13.5° w/ Fujikura Pro 65, King SZ 5w 20° w/ Tensei CK White 70

Driving Iron - :cobra-small: King Utility 2i 16° w/ Project X Hzrdus Black 85

Irons - :callaway-small: Apex '24 Combo set - 4i Pro, 5i-8i CB, 9i-10i MB w/ KBS Tour V 120 X-Stiff

Wedges - :callaway-small: MD5 Jaws 52° - S 10° grind, 56° - C 8° grind, 60° - C 8° grind w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue 115

Putter(s) - :odyssey-small: :callaway-small: :scotty-small: :titleist-small: :ping-small:  :nike-small: :wilson-small: O-Works 2 Ball Black, Big Bertha Warbird, Special Select Squareback 2.0, Red X2, Bullseye Original Flange SC, Bullseye Standard Flange SC, OG Bronze Anser, Method Midnight 007, R.Mendralla 8802

On 5/2/2023 at 10:17 PM, Fongle said:

I love Stacked Golf, Jon and Ash are just about the most wholesome couple on the internet, golf content or otherwise.

Spud Run Golf is another favourite of mine, just a small channel that started a couple years ago, with a self described hillbilly making his own (gorgeous) golf hole, and slowly expanding it to adding a creek and bridges, a proper sandtrap, multiple tee boxes to play from different lengths, holding tournaments with mates, and just the general upkeep and mainainence.

I met them about a year ago at a flea market in south Ocala,fl. Ash is so tiny, she can't be more than 4' 11" tall.

love playing golf ,live in The villages area,Fl.