What's your favorite golf YouTube channel?

Our Sponsors

Who is your favorite golf YouTuber and why? Mine is Mark Crossfield for his daily vlogs. He gives great simple advice that actually works. Plus his content makes golf fun and enjoyable and not too serious.

Irons: Standard length and Lie

Driver: 10.5 regular flex standard length

Putter: ER5 35'

RH

NC

20HCP

• Like 5
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know what would be cool - a test!   Take a group of 5 players who do nothing but watch you-tube video instruction and another group of five who take lessons from a quality local teaching pro.

Who is your favorite golf YouTuber and why? Mine is Mark Crossfield for his daily vlogs. He gives great simple advice that actually works. Plus his content makes golf fun and enjoyable and not too ser

Just saw this and couldn't hit share fast enough. I really enjoy Mark Rober's work even before he did the stolen package bomb. For something golf related, check out this video he made trying to reprod

I, too, like Crossfield... his videos aren't excessively long, he has simple tips and I enjoy the fact that he includes his family/home life in the vids.  Reminds you that life isn't all about golf.

I watch Shiels and Peter Finch... and sometimes Golfholics (they are masters at the drone).

Some of the Fried Egg stuff is funny.

I like meandmygolf too...but I might be in the minority on that.

Tried bebettergolf but couldn't really get into it; recently gave ggswingtips a try...it's very technical and really might not be my thing.

• Like 2

P G410 LST | C King F7 | C SuperHybrid | T 818 H2 | S Z785 | C ZipCore | Bettinardi SS38 armlock

I'm into Fried Eggs Golf and Skratch TV. Those are pretty good. Oh, and Bryan Bros. Golf, but they haven't released any new content recently. Mostly these channels just for the humor. Bryan Bros., have some good trick shots. Skratch just has some really quality golf vids.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Crossfield, for me, remains the gold standard, despite his occasional forays into high drama (TaylorMade, etc.). In the main, though, he has mastered both content and delivery. He cuts through marketing nonsense and says what we all know: our strike matters more than the club does. He gives useful swing advice for a wide variety of problems. The course vlogs are enjoyable: he and Lockey and the others genuinely seem like they're having a good time. And his production has just gotten more and more polished over time.

I'll check out Shiels's club reviews, just for another angle, but I think he wants clubs to be magically different. And (trying to say this kindly), Shiels strikes me as the not-quite-as-bright-jock compared to Crossfield's was-probably-picked-on-in-school-nerd. For me, if I'm trying to learn things about the golf swing and equipment, I'd rather listen to the nerd.

I wanted to like Peter Finch. I like his approach to the game, which is a bit more measured and analytical than (my impression of) Shiels. But his videos at times feel like I'm reading his personal diary, which isn't really why I watch golf videos.

I've also come to appreciate Dan Whittaker's instructional videos: they tend to be short and to the point.

For humor, like others have mentioned, Fried Eggs and Skratch are probably top of the list.

• Like 1

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9°, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 70 X
:callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero 15°, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 70 S
:cobra-small: F6 5-6W, 18.5°, Fujikura Motore 6.3
:adams-small: XTD Proto dHy 21°, Aldila Green NV Hybrid 105 S
:Sub70: 699 Pro, Modus3 105, 5–PW
:Sub70: Forged Black 50°, 54°, and 58°
:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab EXO Seven Mini, 34"
:srixon-small: Z-Star XV

Full WITB with pictures

Fried eggs golf is one of the best for humor. Glad to see people mentioning him haha!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I'll have to give it a try - I'm not a big you tuber but I do like humor and golf

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

This past year I've enjoyed Shawn Clement.

https://www.youtube.com/user/clemshaw

I find a lot of his instruction to be very easy and much of it "just makes sense".

I can't describe it well but his swing is a little quirky but that's not the point. His instruction is the important part anyway.

See what you think.

• Like 2

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Lots of good YouTubers named above, so not going to cover those. But I'll add Andrew Jensen, a Canadian in Florida trying to make his way out on tour. He's playing in Q-school for the Mackenzie Tour, and I hope to hell that he makes it. Considering he's battled severe depression and is open about it, that makes him all the more compelling.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC122tKLa59z-ORFl2UUWC6Q

• Like 1

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
4 Wood (17*) - :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha S2H2 - RCH 90 "Firm"
7 Wood  - :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha Warbird S2H2 - RCH 90 "Firm"
5i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
GW - LW - :cobra-small: F8 - N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour105 ( S )
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Black)
Ball -  :taylormade-small: TP5X Pix
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

What's in timeout:
3 Wood (16*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
4i - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )

I also think that Corssfield's advice is easy to digest. I like his production too. He has good beats, his mics sounds good and the part where his family is walking through the frame is cool. It's a captured with a 360 lens and reminds me of a Beastie Boys video.

Fried eggs golf is probably my favorite though. I relate to him the most.

Shiels is good for club reviews I suppose.

The me and my golf dudes remind me too much of Terrance and Phillip to take them seriously.

And here's one nobody seems to talk about: Be Better Golf. His videos with teaching pros are loaded with teaching moments and I learned the most from his videos. Can be bland but what the hell its golf.

Krank Formula X LAGP Ozik Black Tie 70X 45" 9*

:755178188_TourEdge:CBX 3 Wood Matrix HD Radix S VIII 43" 15*

Krank Formula X 5 Wood Matrix HD Radix S VIII 42" 18*

Wishon Golf 775HS 3H Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid X-Flex  39.75" 21*

Wishon Golf 585HI 3DI  same shaft as irons 38.25" 21*

Wishon Golf 575 MMC Forged 5-A N.S.Pro Modus 3 Tour 120X

Wishon Golf Micro-Groove HM S, L same shaft as irons 

:EVNROLL: ER7B Gravity Grip 35"

Crossfield for sure I like his delivery and also Teeuplo Feat Average golfer I like his club reviews because he swings more my speed.

Driver: Cobra F8 Tour length

3W: Cobra King F7 3/4 Wood

5W: Cobra King F7 5/6 Wood

Hybrid 3/4: Cobra F7 20.5*

Irons: 5 to PW Taylormade P790

A Wedge: 48* Vokey SM6 F grind

S Wedge: 54* Vokey SM6 M grind

L Wedge: 58* Vokey SM6 M grind

Putter: Rife Two Bar Hybrid 35" P2 Aware Tour grip

Ball: Taylormade TP 5X

Bag: Hot Z Canadian flag 🇨🇦

This past year I've enjoyed Shawn Clement.

https://www.youtube.com/user/clemshaw

I find a lot of his instruction to be very easy and much of it "just makes sense".

I can't describe it well but his swing is a little quirky but that's not the point. His instruction is the important part anyway.

See what you think.

Cutting dandelions !!

He is non technical and easy to follow. I like how he relates the swing to other things...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

P G410 LST | C King F7 | C SuperHybrid | T 818 H2 | S Z785 | C ZipCore | Bettinardi SS38 armlock

I personally have just gotten into watching reviews on YouTube. I enjoy Rick Shiels's reviews. He does a nice job and knows where his numbers for him should be.

Driver: Taylormade M6 10.5*

FW: Sub70 16* 4 wood

Hybrid: 19* Tour Edge Exotics EX5

Irons:  Sub 70 

639 CB 4 - 6

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Taylormade Spider
Ball: Titleist Pro V1X
Handicap index:  +2.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

Bobby Lopez is pretty good - crossfield lets get startedddddd - there s plenty

Bobby's a local Richmonder. I'll need to give him a look-see.

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

What's in timeout:

Definitely a fan of Crossfield. He has lots of opinions and tips on the golf swing that you won't hear anywhere else, he's just interested in getting people to play better, not make their swings more fancy or whatever. I also enjoy his club analysis, because he's honest.

Me and My Golf guys can have good drills and I like some of their stuff, but they're fairly repetitive with the drills they do and the shilling for taylormade is a bit much for me.

I love ggswingtips. Even though George is seperating with the website ggswingtips (big post on his instagram about it) I think his technical knowledge is awesome and just by watching his stuff I've improved my lower body rotation. He uses a lot of fancy words at times (maybe just to sound smart) but he is definitely a hell of a coach.

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

I'm going to eventually start my own channel on YouTube. Target audience will be high handicappers or better players who have wanted to laugh at someone, but didn't to be respectful. It is a gentleman's game.

My point for the channel is to show people who aren't very good or people who want to start golfing but haven't for various reasons that golf can be fun. With or without alcohol.

Hoping to start this year. Just need a working camera and some day learn how to edit.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I discovered Andrew Jensen last night, as I watched one of his course vlogs. It looks as if he does more than that, but the course vlog was very well done. Unlike Rick and Crossfield, who I enjoy, Jensen explains why he's taking the shot he is and explains his mindset on the hole. It's a pretty good watch. I plan on checking out his other stuff later this evening.

• Like 2

:ping-small: G400 Max

:ping-small: G410 3W

:ping-small: G410 3 & 4 Crossover

:ping-small: i200 5-PW

:vokey-small: Vokey SM7 | 52-56-60

:taylormade-small: Taylormade Spider X

I discovered Andrew Jensen last night, as I watched one of his course vlogs. It looks as if he does more than that, but the course vlog was very well done. Unlike Rick and Crossfield, who I enjoy, Jensen explains why he's taking the shot he is and explains his mindset on the hole. It's a pretty good watch. I plan on checking out his other stuff later this evening.

Be sure to watch his older stuff. His backstory is pretty compelling.

• Like 1

What's in the bag:
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

What's in timeout: