Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Aint no day like......

Shank Aaron

DELIVERY DAY!!! Just in time for some half way decent weather end of this week, and into next week. Wish I could order extra time and have that delivered too. Shipment #'s 2 and 3 are in transit, #4 is scheduled to ship early next week. 

20210301_182559.jpg

20210301_224636.jpg

Edited by Shank Aaron

Shank's Tentative 2024 WITB

O.B. Finder- Paradym Smoke Ai TD 9*/Ventus TR Blue 6X +1/D

FW- Callaway UW 17*/VA Composites Nemesys 7X

4H- Paradym Super Hybrid/Ventus Velo Blue 8X

5-AW- Apex 21 $-Taper 120S Blackout- (almost time for a new set of something....)

Spoons- Vokey Jet Black SM9 50.08 F/54.10 S/58.08 M Jet Black/Accra iWedge Tour (Until the SM10's drop)

Flat One- Bettinardi Hive Poison Kool-Aid Innovai 6.0

Left Dash ALL DAY/14-way Vessel Players 4 (Thank GOD they finally fully enclosed each club pocket)

Delivery day is the best!  What hasn't been the best, is following shipments through COVID (getting better) and the delays that have been happening over the last year.  

BTW - how many balls do you plan on hitting in the water this year 🙃  Just kidding.  

Hope you find some equipment you love.  Would be curious to hear on course performance of each.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

3 minutes ago, juspoole said:

Delivery day is the best!  What hasn't been the best, is following shipments through COVID (getting better) and the delays that have been happening over the last year.  

BTW - how many balls do you plan on hitting in the water this year 🙃  Just kidding.  

Hope you find some equipment you love.  Would be curious to hear on course performance of each.

Yeah, the delivery companies are finally back on the road and SOME are catching up. Zero hope for USPS progress on a few of my orders still on their way to customers, but thats what I get for using them. 

Those balls should last me through July, but DO NOT challenge me....I can lose them MUCH faster.....

These clubs are all on their way to local juniors in need (they don't know it yet) as my annual donation to the local programs, but shipment #3 has my personal demo's in it. Have to wait till then for any on course feedback. 

Shank's Tentative 2024 WITB

O.B. Finder- Paradym Smoke Ai TD 9*/Ventus TR Blue 6X +1/D

FW- Callaway UW 17*/VA Composites Nemesys 7X

4H- Paradym Super Hybrid/Ventus Velo Blue 8X

5-AW- Apex 21 $-Taper 120S Blackout- (almost time for a new set of something....)

Spoons- Vokey Jet Black SM9 50.08 F/54.10 S/58.08 M Jet Black/Accra iWedge Tour (Until the SM10's drop)

Flat One- Bettinardi Hive Poison Kool-Aid Innovai 6.0

Left Dash ALL DAY/14-way Vessel Players 4 (Thank GOD they finally fully enclosed each club pocket)