Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×

TRYING to ditch Arccos....

I've been using Arccos for the last couple of years and my experience has been great and it performs just as it says. However when I first started using it I was more focused on how far I was hitting my clubs since I didn't have a clue. To now I strictly just use it for the apple watch gps function. Although the tags are small I do notice a difference in feel when I don't have the tag on my clubs to when I do. Which is why I want to ditch it. So my question is:

What golf GPS do y'all use and do you use the apple watch integration with it? 

Driver: Taylormade Sim 2 Max

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Max

Driving Iron: Titleist u510

Hybrid: Taylormade Gapr

Irons: Taylormade P760

Wedges: Vokey Jet Black 52/56/60

Putter: Taylormade Spider X

Ball: ProV1x

If you don't mind wearing a watch, I really like my Shotscope V2.  It has tags if you choose to use them and there is no annual subscription.  The V3 is even nicer and Garmin has some similar options.  Mine works with my Android. There is a sub-forum thread on the Shotscope that will provide lots of info on these products.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

i just picked up an H4. I didnt want to have another watch but still want subscription free tracking.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :kbs: TD Cat 4 70g (back up :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" )

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with :kbs: PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with:kbs: Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter::L.A.B.:Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  :Snell: Prime 4.0

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

Glove: :redrooster:

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

I just recently switched from Across to Shot Scope V3, and so far I have no regrets.  While I have only 4 rounds with it so far, it has functioned flawlessly for me.  A huge plus for me was there is not annual subscription.

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

• 8 months later...
On 7/20/2022 at 4:19 PM, Paul Hedrick said:

I just recently switched from Across to Shot Scope V3, and so far I have no regrets.  While I have only 4 rounds with it so far, it has functioned flawlessly for me.  A huge plus for me was there is not annual subscription.

I am receiving my Arccos today. This is my first equipment of GPS/distance data, and I'm hoping they help me dial in my distances (which until now I have been just visually estimating). Outside of the annual subscription (which I agree I'm hesitant about), what did you like different? Did you have to adjust to the sensors being on your clubs?

Driver: TaylorMade Sim Max D

3 Wood: TaylorMade Sim Max D

5 Wood: Slazenger Wrath

3 Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Mid

4-GW: Tommy Armour TA1

Wedge: Cleveland RTX 588 54°

Putter: Ping Sigma 2 Anser Stealth

Ball: Maxfli StraightFli

6 hours ago, MadHatter said:

I am receiving my Arccos today. This is my first equipment of GPS/distance data, and I'm hoping they help me dial in my distances (which until now I have been just visually estimating). Outside of the annual subscription (which I agree I'm hesitant about), what did you like different? Did you have to adjust to the sensors being on your clubs?

The sensors on  Shotscope are much smaller than the Arccos sensors, so no, I did not have to adjust to the sensors.  Additionally there are much fewer missed shots and I have found the ones I miss, are usually operator error.  LOL

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/25/2023 at 5:55 PM, Paul Hedrick said:

The sensors on  Shotscope are much smaller than the Arccos sensors, so no, I did not have to adjust to the sensors.  Additionally there are much fewer missed shots and I have found the ones I miss, are usually operator error.  LOL

I'm moving from Arccos to Shotscope as well.  I had the smart grips, which came with four years of access to Arccos.  I recently purchased new clubs and wanted to move to the sensors when I realized my four years of service ended at the beginning of May.  Once I did the math on buying new sensors (even with the member discount), looking to buy an Apple Watch ( to have access to the Arccos data while playing), and paying $160 for the Annual Arccos subscription, it was a no-brainer.  I'm looking at the Shot Scope X5 (will order soon).  I'm using my Garmin S20 to track my club distance, but the Garmin Dashboard lacks details. 

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 65

Ping G430 Max 3 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping G430 Max 7 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping 3i iCrossover PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 85

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

Ping Glide 4.0 56/10

Ping Glide 4.0 60/10

Ping Kushin 4 putter

Maxfli Tour & Wilson Triad White Golf Balls

• 2 weeks later...

I just ditched the Arccos. I really enjoy having data on my shots so I can go back and see what I did it what I can do better, but I got rid of it for the following reasons:

1. When trying to adjust shots (like when I duff a shot and need to add another because it didn't register due to the 5 yd range for practice swings, when I would try to add another shot in, most of the time I needed to zoom in. Whenever I did so, it would move another one of my shots and I'd have to cancel out and go back in and it'd do the same thing most of the time, which just got very frustrating. After this happened multiple times, I just resorted to adding a penalty stroke on the shot to account for it.

2. I liked the caddie feature, but it didn't work half the time, just throwing an error. And you can't see your average club lengths while you're mid round without stopping the round. If I'm gonna pay a subscription for a feature I should be able to use it consistently. I found it not the case.

I'm thinking about going to the shot scope since you don't have to pay a subscription, because I do like the data that the sensors provide.

Driver: TaylorMade Sim Max D

3 Wood: TaylorMade Sim Max D

5 Wood: Slazenger Wrath

3 Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Mid

4-GW: Tommy Armour TA1

Wedge: Cleveland RTX 588 54°

Putter: Ping Sigma 2 Anser Stealth

Ball: Maxfli StraightFli

Tbh I love Arccos. I think the stats and the distance really helps my game along with the gps. I’ve used other GPS apps in the past and I find them not as in depth as Arccos.

The down side Arccos is EXPENSIVE. I understand that they give you a lot of product but why does everything in golf have to be expensive! Also I hate they give you no warning when your membership is about to renew I’ve had to ask for my money back this past year when the membership renewed in the middle of winter (here in Canada no golf is played from October to March) 

overall Grade for Arccos=B 

overall a decent service, but price and unethical business practices has me staying away 

K Walker

Here's another vote for the Shot Scope H4.  It clips to your belt, tagging is easily incorporated into the pre-shot routine and the tags are RF so no need for batteries.  I've been using mine for about nine months and love it.   I just saw this morning that a couple of golf retailers have it on sale for $130 ($20 off).  Couple that with free downloads of scores and analysis and it's a great value.

Ping G430 Max driver 10.5 degrees with an Alta Quick45 gram senior shaft
Callaway Epic 3 wood, Project X Evenflow Green 45 gram senior shaft  
Callaway GBB Epic Heavenwood, with a Mitsubishi Diamana 50 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G 26 degree hybrid, stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Callaway Paradym X irons, 7-AW with Aldila Ascent Blue 50 graphite shafts
Edison wedges:  50, 55 and 60 degree, KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  L.A.B. Direct Force 2.1 putter, 34.5" long, 67 degrees lie

2022 MGS Tester:  Shot Scope Pro XL+ with H4  

• 3 months later...

Another Shot Scope user here. Switched from Garmin to Shot Scope V3 2.5 years ago and do not regret it at all. Can be annoying having a separate watch just for golf but the stats Shot Scope provide are brilliant and there is no annual fee. It rarely misses a shot (usually user error when I've just chunked one 5 yards in a bunker etc), I don't even notice the tags and it takes about 5 minutes after a round to edit it and sign off. Usually have to adjust some putts as GPS just isn't accurate enough but I can remember the distance of most of my putts as I usually pace them out and know how far each step is.

I have had to buy a new strap for the watch as the old one suddenly stopped capturing the tags (the receiver is in the strap) but compared to Arccos, £40 for a new strap in 2.5 years is much cheaper than the yearly £130 subscription fee. 

On 7/20/2022 at 1:27 PM, fixyurdivot said:

If you don't mind wearing a watch, I really like my Shotscope V2. 

V2? Do you still have a rotary phone at home as well? 🤣. V3 is a big improvement and X5 display even better. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Started using Arccos in year 2 of my golf journey (during Covid), and for the most part I've really enjoy/benefitted from what it does for my game. With the expansion of the company, however, it seems like more and more issues crop every round. I don't have any patience whatsoever, less so when I'm paying for it. Enter the common Angel/Devil on my shoulders debate. 

I want to ditch Arccos for the following reasons-

A) The Link (Gen 2 purchased in July, and the Gen 1 before that) continuously disconnects from my phone during a round regardless of course. Even after troubleshooting the Gen 1, replacing it with a new Gen 2, AND T/S'ing the Gen 2 it's still doing this while support emails are answered with solutions on "missing shots". 

B) The ever increasing annual subscription.

C) The app does crash here and there.

D) Is that "BETA" version on the desktop site ever going to get integrated?

E) There are other, cheaper, more efficient options on the market now.

I want to keep Arccos because-

A) For what it is, it delivers on how it improves my game, and give me practice areas to focus on. 

B) Being able to know and track ACTUAL club distances, FIR%, GIR%, and other important metrics instead of relying on my inflated dream world numbers.

C) The course preview option is one of the most important tools I have at my disposal.

I'm waiting to hear back from Tech Support about Link connection issues round #3, and I think the outcome will determine my next move, but for me personally, it's been a mostly love relationship with the hate side creeping up only recently. Hopefully this can be fixed, but that's my Arccos story. 

Shank's Tentative 2024 WITB

O.B. Finder- Paradym Smoke Ai TD 9*/Ventus TR Blue 6X +1/D

FW- Callaway UW 17*/VA Composites Nemesys 7X

4H- Paradym Super Hybrid/Ventus Velo Blue 8X

5-AW- Apex 21 $-Taper 120S Blackout- (almost time for a new set of something....)

Spoons- Vokey Jet Black SM9 50.08 F/54.10 S/58.08 M Jet Black/Accra iWedge Tour (Until the SM10's drop)

Flat One- Bettinardi Hive Poison Kool-Aid Innovai 6.0

Left Dash ALL DAY/14-way Vessel Players 4 (Thank GOD they finally fully enclosed each club pocket)

1 hour ago, Shank Aaron said:

A) The Link (Gen 2 purchased in July, and the Gen 1 before that) continuously disconnects from my phone during a round regardless of course. Even after troubleshooting the Gen 1, replacing it with a new Gen 2, AND T/S'ing the Gen 2 it's still doing this while support emails are answered with solutions on "missing shots". 

D) Is that "BETA" version on the desktop site ever going to get integrated?

Wow - I've had shots missed (mostly putts) but I've never had the Link disconnect from my phone. I've lost the LInk (often wants to slip off the pocket of my rainpants).  But I've never had it disconnect from the phone.  Thats weird.  If it happened w two different Links I'd guess it has to do w the phone's bluetooth.

I've been wondering the same thing about the Beta desktop, my hunch is they just devote all of their energy and time to the mobile app.  But yeah, you'd think after a couple years they'd finish it off.  

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

13 minutes ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

Wow - I've had shots missed (mostly putts) but I've never had the Link disconnect from my phone. I've lost the LInk (often wants to slip off the pocket of my rainpants).  But I've never had it disconnect from the phone.  Thats weird.  If it happened w two different Links I'd guess it has to do w the phone's bluetooth.

I've been wondering the same thing about the Beta desktop, my hunch is they just devote all of their energy and time to the mobile app.  But yeah, you'd think after a couple years they'd finish it off.  

See, and that's exactly what I thought too with the phones Bluetooth. I did some experimenting on the fly and it played out like this.

I seriously needed to upgrade my old Galaxy Android phone, so I did. I got the latest and greatest S23 the day AFTER I ordered the Gen 2 Link and had the phone 3 days before the Gen 2 arrived. Hoping my problems were solved I hit the course the day after I got the Gen2. Nope, same issues. As a matter of fact, the link disconnected right after my approach shot on #1. I thought maybe it was an Android issue, or the Link not liking Android's type problem. So, me being me, I downloaded the Arccos app on my work iPhone 13 Pro. Nope there as well. I was honestly relieved that it did the same thing with both phones, if I'm honest. 

5-AW- Apex 21 $-Taper 120S Blackout- (almost time for a new set of something....)

Spoons- Vokey Jet Black SM9 50.08 F/54.10 S/58.08 M Jet Black/Accra iWedge Tour (Until the SM10's drop)

Left Dash ALL DAY/14-way Vessel Players 4 (Thank GOD they finally fully enclosed each club pocket)

20 hours ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

And I respect this guy for being consistent, if nothing else. 

ArccosAnswer8_17_23.jpg.958d012c3f70964d9525b5d705154bea.jpg

The best thing I found for those that don't like a phone is get a smaller older iphone and just use that. It works well, not big and you hsrdly even feel it. 

The link is supposed to work better, but in all the testing we have had and seen from our members it picks up fewer than a cheap phone. Ditch the link if you want arccos imo.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

On 7/20/2022 at 12:04 PM, TexasFullSend said:

I've been using Arccos for the last couple of years and my experience has been great and it performs just as it says. However when I first started using it I was more focused on how far I was hitting my clubs since I didn't have a clue. To now I strictly just use it for the apple watch gps function. Although the tags are small I do notice a difference in feel when I don't have the tag on my clubs to when I do. Which is why I want to ditch it. So my question is:

What golf GPS do y'all use and do you use the apple watch integration with it? 

I have resisted using ARCCOS since it came out for several reason: cost, need to carry my smartphone on the golf course (which I almost never do), and another subscription to maintain among them.  Once I got my Garmin Approach S62 GPS watch, I never again even thought about using ARCCOS. The reason is that my Garmin watch gives me accurate shot distances for every shot, plus tracks all other stats that I am interested in (fairways and greens hit in regulation; left, right, short, and long misses; number of putts, etc.).

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

The best thing I found for those that don't like a phone is get a smaller older iphone and just use that. It works well, not big and you hsrdly even feel it. 

The link is supposed to work better, but in all the testing we have had and seen from our members it picks up fewer than a cheap phone. Ditch the link if you want arccos imo.

Wow, I'm not disputing, but I have the exact opposite experience.  I was about ready to quit before the Link came out.  For me the LInk was a game changer.  FWIW I clip it to my pocket so if I have on a jacket or something it's still below that and is unobstructed.  

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

24 minutes ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

Wow, I'm not disputing, but I have the exact opposite experience.  I was about ready to quit before the Link came out.  For me the LInk was a game changer.  FWIW I clip it to my pocket so if I have on a jacket or something it's still below that and is unobstructed.  

I agree with you 100%. I bought the Gen 1 Link roughly 2 years ago and LOVED it after carrying my phone in my pocket for the 1st 6 months of my plan. I didn't have a single issue with it until this summer when they determined my Gen 1 was dying. The problems have continued with the new Gen 2, and a new phone. Wish it wasn't this way, but it is. 

My newest club is a Cobra King Speedzone 3 wood which came with Cobra Connect/Arccos sensor in the grip. So there was an offer to get other sensors and do a trial of Arccos. It was intriguing, and sounds like Arccos has fantastic stats and presentation, but there was no way I would pay that high subscription price. 

Since my Callaway GPS watch broke this year, I've been looking up other options and read a lot, watched videos, etc. I really like Shot Scope from what I've seen, and they have a new X5 this year. It sounds like they have great stats, have made a lot of improvements, and I would love not having a subscription. But it's $300, I think double the price of their previous watch. I see them sell used on ebay for $200. And I know the V3 is less at $150, but I'd want to get the X5. I kind of had my heart set on it, but I realized $300 could get me many years of a subscription on an app. So maybe I'd try an app and see how that does. I already have an Apple watch so golf would be a good new way to use it. I remember when I got that watch, I looked up golf apps, and the options were bad. But now, there are definitely some options, some with tons of features now as well. It has really changed. I also was worried about getting my Apple watch all sunscreen/sweat gummed up, but I got a new band (not a weave) and it's been a few years so it won't bother me as much if it takes some wear.

Previously I used the GolfPad app to just keep my score and save them, and nothing else. Solid app. But having all these extra stats, club distances, strokes gained, swing characteristics - that really got me interested as I started geeking out a bit.

Now after reading up on apps, I've been using Golfshot Pro for 3 rounds. I bought a 1 month subscription for $15. I'll try it out for a month or two, and buy the year for $60 if I like it. If not, I might go for the Shot Scope X5 after all. The Golfshot app doesn't have club sensors/tags of course, so I have to choose the club. I expected that. But I think it will start picking the right club fairly often once it learns my distances. It does know when I hit/swing, seems to do that pretty well. It did take these few rounds to get a good hang of it, and I also asked their support some questions, and they readily helped. I have to be careful to not forget to tell it my club or to finish the hole and that's mostly it. I have a feeling I'll buy that $60/year subscription. At $60/year, that would be the equivalent to buying a Shot Scope X5 and using it for 5 years. That's a pretty long time. As much as I hate to say it, the subscription model actually makes more sense here, all else equal.

So I bring my phone in the golf cart, and use my Apple watch for most things. I am not going to carry my phone in my pocket when playing - that was a downside to all the apps and even Arccos a short couple years ago. My goal was to use my watch over my phone as much as possible, and it seems to do that well. But I can still go to my phone if I want to drag my target around on the hole map and see distances. I can edit a hole afterward to correct which club I used as well, or put in whether I was right or left off the tee. I haven't started tracking putts with it yet, just how many, but that could be really cool. 

I don't have enough rounds in yet to get good distances on my clubs as I have it in fully auto mode, or strokes gained. Though I should be there pretty soon. And the SwingID swing characteristics are cool but might be off for one or two stats. I hope SwingID isn't using my practice swings. 

Driver: ping.png.006bacb76d65413e66b9c8eb1b47f592.png G400 LST 8.5°

3W: cobra2.png.60653951979ca617ca859530a17d0a2d.png King Speedzone

Irons: ping.png.006bacb76d65413e66b9c8eb1b47f592.png i200 (3 thru PW & UW)

Wedge: Ray Cook 60 deg

Putter: Spalding TP Mills 3

Tech: golfshot.png.5c17c64b9425413b3bf24668ce3fa044.png on Apple Watch & phone

I use Golfshot with Apple Watch SE.  What I like is the on-course hole information that is on the watch.  Find it much easier to use than looking at your phone.  Btw, also shoot holes with rangefinder as part of routine.          

Driver - 2023 Callaway Paradym 9.0, 3 Wood -2022 Rogue ST Max, 3 Hybrid Mavrik, 2017 X-forged 4-PW, Wedges Callaway 50-56-60, Putter Odyssey Toulon Chicago