Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

A day late (and a few $ short haha) but Happy Happy #16 And Counting to @Kenny B and the very obviously very wonderful Mrs B who puts up with you!! 😉😄

And a big PHEW! to @Rickp and Mrs SWMBO P and fingers crossed all stays well from here on! 🤞

@GolfSpy_BOS and Mrs BOS - I'm a little surprised you actually took time to go to your room and change into pool/resort wear first before getting those fruity refreshments in hand (or... did you plan ahead and travel down that way... 🤪) Enjoy!

.. and Happy Saturday everyone! May do a little range time this afternoon - got the Sub 70 demo irons (699 V2) and really wanna try them out.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

6 hours ago, Jnoble89 said:

GM spies and happy Saturday! Going to be a cold weekend here in Wisconsin but no golf was on the schedule anyways as we are at my in-laws cabin. Went out for fish fry and old fashioneds last night at our favorite bar/restaurant and got to do a little fishing before bed. 
IMG_9780.jpeg.f516fdb4f42028bdf4626aea504cb8eb.jpeg

ONLY negative so far is that on the way up yesterday, we ran over something in the road that neither my wife nor I saw and it punctured her front driver side tire. We were able to fill it and limp it the rest of the way to the cabin so I didn’t have to put the spare on (busy Highway makes me nervous doing that) and will have to find somewhere to take it to get repaired today. 

Hopefully will get some more fishing in today (the cold doesn’t stop my oldest 😂). 

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

OHH How I miss me a Good Friday Fish Fry. I'll get one in June. Great catch by the little man, Love the expression on his face. He will be fishing the rest of his life looking for that same feeling. I know I have. 

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

5 minutes ago, JFish350 said:

OHH How I miss me a Good Friday Fish Fry. I'll get one in June. Great catch by the little man, Love the expression on his face. He will be fishing the rest of his life looking for that same feeling. I know I have. 

we were back out there already today in the snow haha he absolutely loves it. If he wants to fish and golf for the rest of his life, I’ve got it MADE.

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

3 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Most likely not - for a couple of reasons: we only use cart bags since all the courses I play are cart only and I already have 3 cart bags - 2 Sun Mtn and 1 Bag Boy. 

On the other hand I'd love to have 'something' I could either have sewn on or glued on the identifies me as a Forum member. 

IMG_9930.jpg.a90ef031c64314c8b1e0571600799890.jpg

This came up on the call the other day about both stand bags and a patch of some kind. Myself would be a Patch person as the only time I will carry my bag is to and from the car and course. I try to walk as much as possible and have a pull cart.

I will say the bags they are looking into are pretty darn sweet though. I won't spoil that surprise.  

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

OG White Hot #1 putter

GOOOOD MORNING FOLKS

Just getting caught up after missing only 2 days and 6 pages. There's a lot to get caught up on. 

Congrats Kenny B and Mrs Kenny B.

Tom, Good to hear your daughter is doing awesome with college and her chosen sport. 

Golfspy Bos, Have a great vacation, Never been to Barbados but it looks awesome. 

BKervin had a cool story about selling golf balls and giving the money to Toys for Tots. That's awesome. Also what's the story with the name? Is it from golf like curving the ball? 

RickP, glade your wife's procedure went well and you and the BaconBoyz fixed this world we live in, LOL. 

I know I am missing a ton, You guys & gals are all awesome. 

My schedule this weekend, fix the lawn mower, cut the hayfield "yard", hit some golf balls, Clean up.  Get ready as my wife's B-day is Monday and we are making it a weekend with dinner tonight, and she wants to do a little shopping tomorrow. 

Hit em where you aim folks. 

+12

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

OG White Hot #1 putter

30 minutes ago, JFish350 said:

GOOOOD MORNING FOLKS

Just getting caught up after missing only 2 days and 6 pages. There's a lot to get caught up on. 

Congrats Kenny B and Mrs Kenny B.

Tom, Good to hear your daughter is doing awesome with college and her chosen sport. 

Golfspy Bos, Have a great vacation, Never been to Barbados but it looks awesome. 

BKervin had a cool story about selling golf balls and giving the money to Toys for Tots. That's awesome. Also what's the story with the name? Is it from golf like curving the ball? 

RickP, glade your wife's procedure went well and you and the BaconBoyz fixed this world we live in, LOL. 

I know I am missing a ton, You guys & gals are all awesome. 

My schedule this weekend, fix the lawn mower, cut the hayfield "yard", hit some golf balls, Clean up.  Get ready as my wife's B-day is Monday and we are making it a weekend with dinner tonight, and she wants to do a little shopping tomorrow. 

Hit em where you aim folks. 

+12

Just my last name Kervin. No real story behind it.  I didn't realize everyone had cool names when I was signing up.  Now I don't want to change it and confuse everyone 

B

Top of the pot spies ☕.  I now have been through two PT sessions and would rate their effectiveness as a 6/10.  Definitely feels better after the e-stim/heat session, stretch exercises, and ice pack stationary bike wind down but, seems to return, albeit to a lesser degree, later in the day/evening.  I've spent time at the chipping and putting area near me and plan to start some mid iron shots at the range this afternoon - maybe drives if it's okay.  I have a round scheduled Monday... unless the pre-flight check says otherwise 😬 🤞.

Congratulations @Kenny Band Martha on your 16th Anniversary! I've really enjoyed getting to know you both during our four PNW Spy Meet-up's and your visit here to meet Mrs. Fixyurdivot this past January.  We have #38 on June 1... crazy how times flies (or fly's, always get this one wrong).

@GolfSpy_BOS, I'm just glad to hear Jamie finally gave you some vacation time 😉.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

1 hour ago, JFish350 said:

Nice little tractor you have.  What size and type of property are we taking care of? 

Not my tractor was assisting a neighbor with it.  Unsure of what it’s used for.  Was sweet though looks pretty good for a 20 year old eh?

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

VENTUS Velocore+ review

Stack Referral code

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

1 hour ago, BKervin said:

Just my last name Kervin. No real story behind it.  I didn't realize everyone had cool names when I was signing up.  Now I don't want to change it and confuse everyone 

Not mine, I was not very creative and used my name😁

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

A day late (and a few $ short haha) but Happy Happy #16 And Counting to @Kenny B and the very obviously very wonderful Mrs B who puts up with you!! 😉😄

And a big PHEW! to @Rickp and Mrs SWMBO P and fingers crossed all stays well from here on! 🤞

@GolfSpy_BOS and Mrs BOS - I'm a little surprised you actually took time to go to your room and change into pool/resort wear first before getting those fruity refreshments in hand (or... did you plan ahead and travel down that way... 🤪) Enjoy!

.. and Happy Saturday everyone! May do a little range time this afternoon - got the Sub 70 demo irons (699 V2) and really wanna try them out.

Thanks, she’s doing really well today just tired which is normal.

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Most likely not - for a couple of reasons: we only use cart bags since all the courses I play are cart only and I already have 3 cart bags - 2 Sun Mtn and 1 Bag Boy. 

On the other hand I'd love to have 'something' I could either have sewn on or glued on the identifies me as a Forum member. 

IMG_9930.jpg.a90ef031c64314c8b1e0571600799890.jpg

I’ve got same situation with a bag but the patch idea might get some traction.

Rick

Left Hand, 

8 hours ago, Jnoble89 said:

GM spies and happy Saturday! Going to be a cold weekend here in Wisconsin but no golf was on the schedule anyways as we are at my in-laws cabin. Went out for fish fry and old fashioneds last night at our favorite bar/restaurant and got to do a little fishing before bed. 
IMG_9780.jpeg.f516fdb4f42028bdf4626aea504cb8eb.jpeg

ONLY negative so far is that on the way up yesterday, we ran over something in the road that neither my wife nor I saw and it punctured her front driver side tire. We were able to fill it and limp it the rest of the way to the cabin so I didn’t have to put the spare on (busy Highway makes me nervous doing that) and will have to find somewhere to take it to get repaired today. 

Hopefully will get some more fishing in today (the cold doesn’t stop my oldest 😂). 

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Awesome catch! I'm glad you guys are getting in some rest and relaxation and throwing some fishing into the mix. 

Hope everyone is having a good day! I’m relaxing all day and trying to get chores done before tomorrows rain! Hope everyone has a great rest of their Saturday!

:taylormade-small:Super Burner 2.0 10.5*

:cobra-small: Fly-Z hybrid 17.5*

:callaway-small: Rogue 5 wood 24*

:edel-golf-1: SMS 4-GW

:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 60*, SM8 54*

:odyssey-small: Versa 1 putter

2023 Tested: Edel SMS Irons

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

Top of the pot spies ☕.  I now have been through two PT sessions and would rate their effectiveness as a 6/10.  Definitely feels better after the e-stim/heat session, stretch exercises, and ice pack stationary bike wind down but, seems to return, albeit to a lesser degree, later in the day/evening.  I've spent time at the chipping and putting area near me and plan to start some mid iron shots at the range this afternoon - maybe drives if it's okay.  I have a round scheduled Monday... unless the pre-flight check says otherwise 😬 🤞.

Congratulations @Kenny Band Martha on your 16th Anniversary! I've really enjoyed getting to know you both during our four PNW Spy Meet-up's and your visit here to meet Mrs. Fixyurdivot this past January.  We have #38 on June 1... crazy how times flies (or fly's, always get this one wrong).

@GolfSpy_BOS, I'm just glad to hear Jamie finally gave you some vacation time 😉.  

Good luck with the therapy!  Been there done that too many times. I was always sore after therapy but in the long term it does help. Unfortunately it's not a magic pill to swallow and it's all good - takes some serious commitment to get there.

B

3 hours ago, BKervin said:

Yeah thanks for that, we already play golf and are confused enough. 

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

OG White Hot #1 putter

3 hours ago, skraeling said:

Not my tractor was assisting a neighbor with it.  Unsure of what it’s used for.  Was sweet though looks pretty good for a 20 year old eh?

Wow 20 years, is the bubble wrap off the seat yet, hehe. 

thats a guy who takes care of his toys. 

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

OG White Hot #1 putter

4 hours ago, BKervin said:

Similar with me, plus I wanted something I could remember.  😂  At my old course the pro would yell out my name when I walked in the door... "Kenny B"; just like Norm! in the sitcom Cheers!  Why didn't he just say "Kenny"??  Well, because there was another member of the club named Kenny A.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

7 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Similar with me, plus I wanted something I could remember.  😂  At my old course the pro would yell out my name when I walked in the door... "Kenny B"; just like Norm! in the sitcom Cheers!  Why didn't he just say "Kenny"??  Well, because there was another member of the club named Kenny A.

You're an A in our book, El Conquistador. 

Just now, sirchunksalot said:

You're an A in our book, El Conquistador. 

Thanks Jason!!  It wasn't because I was #2.  Just happens to be our last name initials.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I posted early this AM but I guess it got lost in cyberspace or something. The rain and storms were not to come in until late afternoon. Wrong they started at 4 AM. By 7 the course had sent out alert texts cancelling both the Shootout and 9 and Dine. Since I was a fill in and not a Captain, I did not have to call anyone and I went back to bed. Been lounging around ever since. I did get out and walk some between storms kinda in front of the house in case storms came back up which they did

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Speeder 565 R flex- - 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R---- Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex steel shafts--- SW -- Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore --- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Fluted Bulls Eye shaft--- Bag TM Flex Lite Stand---- Yeah I know only 11 clubs 

G

Been a couple of days on the Lacasse front, lost my posting streak so that’s saying something! @EasyPutter (also that QR code is looking good I might print and laminate one for my bag) you can catch up now.

Bone chilling morning here and pollen is starting to dry the eyes out.
Early soccer practice this morning and then got the RV all hooked up with my dad for its first toe to get used to it. All went well no scratches 😂 even got it back in the same spot after a few swings.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

54 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Love it!  They know us well at the local course here in Pennsylvania. They got to know us at Founders in Pawleys Island SC also. We were being paired up with a couple of guys who hadn't played and the starter said "the Kervins play here all the time!  They'll help with any questions on course." You would think we had been members for years but only joined mid January!  Guess we are unforgettable - hopefully the good unforgettable!

B

4 hours ago, Rickp said:

I’ve got same situation with a bag but the patch idea might get some traction.

It would be nice but like you guys I have enough bags. Way back in the day Adam who owns MGS sent some of us members a bag tag for free. LOL I got my hand slapped at WRX one night. I posted a pristine set of Muirfields in the same bag I am using now. LOL that bag tag was prominent. I still have that tag in my bag tag collection

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Speeder 565 R flex- - 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R---- Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex steel shafts--- SW -- Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore --- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Fluted Bulls Eye shaft--- Bag TM Flex Lite Stand---- Yeah I know only 11 clubs 

G

54 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

Actually there are some folks in the Pee Dee region of SC with the same last name. Most of them were in the construction and concrete business. In fact the concrete company I was a mechanic for bought their 2 concrete plants when the brothers decided to retire in like 05 or so. I think they remained in a small scale of construction with like 5 dump trucks or so. One of the brothers named Lewis was a character. They asked him when they sold one plant if he would run it for them? LOL he told them no in no uncertain terms. He told them that if he wanted to run it longer he would not have sold it. He told them that when the money was in his bank account and the keys was in their hands they were on their own he was going fishing

Haven’t heard “Pee Dee” or Little Pee Dee in many years.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

41 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Been a couple of days on the Lacasse front, lost my posting streak so that’s saying something! @EasyPutter (also that QR code is looking good I might print and laminate one for my bag) you can catch up now.

Bone chilling morning here and pollen is starting to dry the eyes out.
Early soccer practice this morning and then got the RV all hooked up with my dad for its first toe to get used to it. All went well no scratches 😂 even got it back in the same spot after a few swings.

Mark, I am always happy to have friends in front for things like streaks and there's comfort not being the one out front, so Jamie needs to stay way out front and all will stay right with the world, (Stay strong @GolfSpy_APH)

That QR code was the one Matt @GolfSpy_SAM posted a couple weeks ago in a thread - lost to my memory which one.  I logged on with my phone browser and grabbed it with a screen capture.  I've already produced it for a few golfers to capture so I know this is something that is effective to broaden awareness.

Looks like the cold front got all of us east of 'Ol Miss this weekend from what everyone is posting.  Thought allergies were a thing of the past from the zero reaction in the last couple years, but no.  Not this year, precursor itching is hinting loratadine, Benadryl, Sudafed and the rest of those cousins are going to be needed soon. 

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind. ⛳ 

WITB ⚡ (Lots of Links in the signature)
|> Big Dogs: Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Max D (10.5)Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Chipper: Orlimar Escape (37)  Orlimar_Primary_Logo_Salmon_320x.png.74cc40a4a89b9e98905e4cba5c6d8337.png

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor    1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

Tester⛳logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳:Inesis: ⛳1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg⛳:redrooster: ⛳LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg ⛳ :callaway-small: ⛳GhostLogo.png.ccde624eb7cfea2672f0b34eb8fca132.png

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳
If it wasn't for inconsistency, I would have no consistency in my game! 🏌️‍♂️

48 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Mark, I am always happy to have friends in front for things like streaks and there's comfort not being the one out front, so Jamie needs to stay way out front and all will stay right with the world, (Stay strong @GolfSpy_APH)

That QR code was the one Matt @GolfSpy_SAM posted a couple weeks ago in a thread - lost to my memory which one.  I logged on with my phone browser and grabbed it with a screen capture.  I've already produced it for a few golfers to capture so I know this is something that is effective to broaden awareness.

Looks like the cold front got all of us east of 'Ol Miss this weekend from what everyone is posting.  Thought allergies were a thing of the past from the zero reaction in the last couple years, but no.  Not this year, precursor itching is hinting loratadine, Benadryl, Sudafed and the rest of those cousins are going to be needed soon. 

I made the QR code I’m glad it’s working. I was doubling back and thinking it could be pretty beneficial like you said on the bag.

I had a few years of no allergies when I was out west but last few have been rough (last year was bad) not to bad yet this year but time will tell 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Well back on subject my apologies for getting side tracked. Seems the weather has cleared up. Coffee made and I am on the second cup. I did do me a big bowl of instant grits with plenty of salt and pepper and butter. Later on I will get out and do my Sunday thing before church. Go up get the mail and run across the street and fuel the Caddy ( end of the month) and get some Grizzly dip. Then the wife wants to go to Waffle House before church. I am on 2nd service this week and the other guys are doing the run up and test so I do not have to be there until 10:15 or so

G

GM & Happy Sunday!  Having coffee, cereal with strawberries until SWMBO gets up and shares what “are” plans will be today.  Can’t wait to see what I want to do today😁.  Pretty sure it’s not golf…..

Rick

Left Hand,