Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×
2024 PGA Contest by MyClubFitter and My Golf Spy ×

What Brands/Products Do You Want To See for Member Testing 2024?

GolfSpy_APH

5 minutes ago, TJ Hall said:

Just saw this article…would be an interesting test to compare with the actual drivers…

https://www.golfwrx.com/737512/spotted-callaway-paradym-ai-smoke-ti-340-mini-driver-duw-fairway/

Mini drivers come and go so often!

I think we may have done the TM Original one at some point. Don't remember exactly though. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

1 minute ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Mini drivers come and go so often!

I think we may have done the TM Original one at some point. Don't remember exactly though. 

They’re not my thing, but they seem to be popping up more frequently.  Almost the opposite end of the spectrum from the 7 woods.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Mentioned this on the community call, but we are basically booked out till August 1st and still have 4 or 5 booked in August. 

It will be a full season which is great, but once again we will slow up a bit and focus more on the current reivews before reaching out to more brands. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

12 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Mentioned this on the community call, but we are basically booked out till August 1st and still have 4 or 5 booked in August. 

It will be a full season which is great, but once again we will slow up a bit and focus more on the current reivews before reaching out to more brands. 

It's been an awesome year of testing already!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

20 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I can’t believe the tests already this year, almost feel like it has been a full year in just the past few months.  Can’t wait to see what is to come!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

4 hours ago, TJ Hall said:

I can’t believe the tests already this year, almost feel like it has been a full year in just the past few months.  Can’t wait to see what is to come!

This !

Keeping up with all the reviews is something wild! And this is just the beginning!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Certainly amazed at how many reviews there are for the group. They've been coming thick and fast which has been great to see. 

I was chatting with a mate recently and both talking about our love for all things Mizuno and would love to see some of their clubs and gear come into testing at some point. 

:callaway-small: Callaway X 416
:mizuno-small: Hybrid 19° - JPX850
:cobra-small: Baffler 23° Hybrid
:mizuno-small: Irons - MPH4 5-PW
:vokey-small:SM7 54°
:cleveland-small:RTX Zipcore Full-Face 50° & 58°
:odyssey-small: Tank 2 ball putter  

I would like to see occasional articles and equipment reviews for specifically for slow swing speed golfers... this includes, among others, seniors, those who may have injuries or health challenges, and those who have lost significant swing speed. I'm not talking about those still swinging at 90 miles per hour with a driver, but those who now only swing 70-85 miles per hour. I realize that there are many/mostly golfers on these forums who swing at average and high swing speeds, but there are a lot of golfers who absolutely love (are addicted to) the game but for a variety of reasons have lost a lot of swing speed.

1 hour ago, stevegp67 said:

I would like to see occasional articles and equipment reviews for specifically for slow swing speed golfers... this includes, among others, seniors, those who may have injuries or health challenges, and those who have lost significant swing speed. I'm not talking about those still swinging at 90 miles per hour with a driver, but those who now only swing 70-85 miles per hour. I realize that there are many/mostly golfers on these forums who swing at average and high swing speeds, but there are a lot of golfers who absolutely love (are addicted to) the game but for a variety of reasons have lost a lot of swing speed.

There are a wide range of golfers in the forum and we do our best to get golfers of all skills and swing speeds for all products.

Especially when it comes to speed training as those are the golfers that can often benefit the most.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW