TAYLOMADE SIM 2 MAX woods

Spartan01

I am, and have been a single figure handicapper for many years. This has usually for many years been maintained using whatever clubs I could get my hands on and barter for anything that improved my bag and game.

I recently acquired Mizuno mp 54 irons that took my handicap from around 7 down to 3.

I have also been lucky enough to be bought a new Taylomade sim2max driver and 3 wood. 

They are amazing, with the driver,  a 9° version that is dialed down to 8° maybe even closer to 7.5°.

I estimate I'm hitting roughly 15 to 20 percent more fairways, that's at 2 or 3 per round and have consistent distance gains and improvements of atleast 15 to 25 yards. It has actually forced me to rethink my strategy around my home course and the approach shots I play.

Also the ability to shape the ball at will, with a consistent piercing flight path off the tee is amazing...BRAVO, BRAVO,  BRAVO TAYLOMADE. 

Maybe one day I'll,get a STEALTH.

Lol,  probably once they are obsolete and a dimea dozen. 

My story doesn't end there,  the most important thing I have to tell is SIM 2 MAX Fairway woods are brilliant.  Seriously the 3 wood I now carry is by far the most forgiving best feeling longest and easiest to hit Fairway wood I ever had the pleasure of hitting. 

From distances of 215m to 245m with the sim 2 max 3 wood I have more confidence of getting on the green now,or atleast thereabouts than I do with a 2 or 4 iron from 200m.

This Fairway metal Isa revelation and is without a doubt,  the best Fairway wood setup you can have in your bag at your disposal. 

Strongly recommend 

TAYLOMADE SIM 2 MAX woods.

Brilliant,  BRAVO,  BRAVO Taylomade. 

TAYLOMADE SIM 2 MAX driver and 3 wood.

TAYLOMADE SIM UDI 2 iron. TAYLOMADE P790 4 iron.MIZUNO MP-54 5 iron - pitching wedge. CALLAWAY X HOT 50° 54° and 58°.PARAGON WIN-R putter, with superstroke 3.0 fat grip and 70 gm weighting. Playing CALLAWAY CHROME SOFT XALSO in the bag TAYLOMADE TP5 Xand SRIXON Z- STAR XV.BIONIC glove, also have FOOTJOY ones.FOOTJOY spiked shoes and NEW BALANCE flat shoes.