2024 PGA Contest by MyClubFitter and My Golf Spy ×

GHOST Golf ANYDAY Bags - 2024 Forum Review

Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

Follow our testers main posts via the links below!

@cnosil - Main Post 

@Shlax - Main Post 

@Samuel09152 - Main Post 

@arodrig29 - Main Post

58 minutes ago, arodrig29 said:

Played in a tourney this past weekend, the Ghost bag was a highlight of conversation. Never did I realize how much golfers pay attention to other people’s golf bags. I had maybe 5-6 different guys come up and ask about the bag. They kept saying “it feels so soft”, lol. Tons of questions ensued;

“is it heavy”? Are the straps comfortable? How much was it? Do the legs deploy easily?” 

I suggested they find the review on MGS and follow along, lol. The cart strap cover was a hit as well. My playing partners on the second day ordered seat belts strap covers on Amazon in the middle of the tournament. 

IMG_2020.jpeg

IMG_2019.jpeg

I find it completely unacceptable to touch another man’s bag!!!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

25 minutes ago, Rearviewmirror said:

I personally think that is a prett accurate review that basically sums up my thoughts.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Posted (edited)

I just got to walk 9 holes with the double strap system. Here my takes from doing this little walk today.

1. There was some rain today in Huntville, Al. So with that said, I got to use the ran hood for a 2 holes. It did its job fantastically. I could not have been happier with it honestly, my clubs stayed dried for the most part. 
  2. The Ghost bag with double strap system is the most comfortable carry I have every had. It is a little bit heavier then the taylormade, but I will gladly take a pound or two more for the amount of comfort it gave. 
    1. The straps were very comfortable and cushioned. it seemed to take the shock from the ups and downs from really hitting my body.
  3. After the rain stopped, I took the rain hood off and put it in the side pocket. PERFECT since I forgot to put balls in there today. 
  4. I really LOVE how this bag feels when carrying it. .
  5. As i was sweating, it did show up on the bag. Not a big deal, but it was a bummer. 

I wish I would have brought a bottle of water to see how it was. 

ANOTHERONE.jpg.330efcf529598a91548719058c27c7bf.jpgherewego.jpg.1b3d7bdb19c661dc48781b38d8f0f64b.jpg

SHORTCOURSE.jpg.cce1da928b00eb6841f989bd2c2d9b92.jpg

Edited by Samuel09152

Samuel Hanvey 

As you guys have been putting the bag through it's paces and highlighting things that you've enjoyed so far, have you had any moments of feeling like the bag is missing something or leaving you wanting more? 

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X (Currently Testing)

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

43 minutes ago, Samuel09152 said:

1. As i was sweating, it did show up on the bag. Not a big deal, but it was a bummer. 

ANOTHERONE.jpg.330efcf529598a91548719058c27c7bf.jpgherewego.jpg.1b3d7bdb19c661dc48781b38d8f0f64b.jpg

SHORTCOURSE.jpg.cce1da928b00eb6841f989bd2c2d9b92.jpg

Did it stain the bag?

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

1 minute ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

As you guys have been putting the bag through it's paces and highlighting things that you've enjoyed so far, have you had any moments of feeling like the bag is missing something or leaving you wanting more? 

Yes, I have. I mentioned it from the start I believe. I really wish this bag had a full length pocket, and a bigger velcro patch. One other thing is t more places places to attach towels, my garmin r10 and others to it another metal loop.

I am still on the fence about the cooler system, but it hasnt been put through the ringer yet. So this could be something also. 

Samuel Hanvey 

5 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Did it stain the bag?

It did not. It dryed out and went back to normal, but sometimes seeing the sweat marks is kinda embarrassing. I hope that over time that the white salt stains don't show up. 

Samuel Hanvey 

2 minutes ago, Samuel09152 said:

Yes, I have. I mentioned it from the start I believe. I really wish this bag had a full length pocket, and a bigger velcro patch. One other thing is t more places places to attach towels, my garmin r10 and others to it another metal loop.

I am still on the fence about the cooler system, but it hasnt been put through the ringer yet. So this could be something also. 

I can definitely see where the full length pocket would come in handy. As someone who owns their own golf cart and primarily cart golfs, it isn't a huge deal for me. I also love the symmetrical look as it compliments my slight OCD related to certain visual stuff, lol. I am coming from a bag that had no velcro patch, so I was just happy to see one included. It definitely is on the more compact side, though, from a prior bag that had a more rectangular shaped patch.

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X (Currently Testing)

#LeftyGang

2 minutes ago, Samuel09152 said:

It did not. It dryed out and went back to normal, but sometimes seeing the sweat marks is kinda embarrassing. I hope that over time that the white salt stains don't show up. 

I would imagine that with proper care and wiping it off like you mentioned, that shouldn't happen. I am curious on GGs recommendation for proper care when it comes to cleaning the bag. Dirt so far has just wiped off with a damp towel, but potential sweat stains are a different ball game.

#LeftyGang

9 minutes ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

I can live with the main storage compartments,  what I would like is a few more smaller pockets.  There are two lined valuable pockets but I would like something to store miscellaneous  stuff like tees, ball markers, divot tools, etc.   I have them in a small bag in one of the main storage pockets but that makes me have to dig through the big pocket to find small items.    I fortunately keep the rain hood on the bag,  but for those that don't there isn't a good place to store the hood if you fill the other pockets. 

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

7 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I can live with the main storage compartments,  what I would like is a few more smaller pockets.  There are two lined valuable pockets but I would like something to store miscellaneous  stuff like tees, ball markers, divot tools, etc.   I have them in a small bag in one of the main storage pockets but that makes me have to dig through the big pocket to find small items.    I fortunately keep the rain hood on the bag,  but for those that don't there isn't a good place to store the hood if you fill the other pockets. 

I think a few more small pockets would be a fantastic addition as well. I currently put tees in the mesh pocket on the inside of the rangefinder pocket and keep some miscellaneous stuff in there when I have it on the cart since my rangefinder is magnetic. However, when walking I will need to use that pocket so then it is one less spot. I think a great spot to potentially add another pocket on each side would be on the outside of the two larger storage areas maybe? Would look pretty good IMO with the rainproof zippers.

#LeftyGang

32 minutes ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

I have prob 10 rounds on my bag so far and several in wet damp conditions and I have been impressed. I would have liked at least one more decent size pocket for either extra gloves or jacket storage. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

I think a great spot to potentially add another pocket on each side would be on the outside of the two larger storage areas maybe? 

I would say convert one of the cooler pockets to a zippered pocket.  

44 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I would say convert one of the cooler pockets to a zippered pocket.  

Have to say I’m a little underwhelmed with the cooler pockets. Doesn’t close/seal with a 16oz bottle and would like to be able to hold 2 of something with it closed but it’s not built for it. Not really certain it’s even insulated or just designed to be water proof to withstand condensation. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

3 hours ago, cnosil said:

Couldn’t agree more. This is exactly what I thought too. I would have liked one of the cooler pockets to be another storage pocket so I could put the rain hood in and one of the side drink holders to be a small pocket. I use a litre insulated cooler so only need the one drink holder 

Driver: IMG_5084.png.5fbbd783dcc8d621f65db4e523c4867a.png G430 Max

Fairway: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg LTDx Max 3 wood

Hybrid: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik 3 hybrid 

Irons: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Mavrik  4-AW,

Wedges: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Jaws MD5 50 and 56 wedges

Putter: IMG_5308.webp.c1f0b99088f53de60d3349e71f9c2844.webp Mallet

Ball: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Chrome Soft

IMG_5085.jpeg

4 hours ago, Samuel09152 said:

Yes, I have. I mentioned it from the start I believe. I really wish this bag had a full length pocket, and a bigger velcro patch. One other thing is more places to attach towels, my Garmin r10 and others to it another metal loop.

I know more than one person mentioned this concern of having more places to attach things too.

I have used the item pictured in the past for an automotive issue, it does not have a "button snap", but what if one considered removing the "ball marker" from the snap on the bag and instead found some 3/4" or 1" wide nylon, made it into a loop, and then you could use carabiner clips around the nylon strap to attach your extra items.

I have considered doing this to mine, although with my Motocaddy test starting soon, my Ghost Bag will see less duty this summer.

strap.jpg

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to "Unboxing & Set-Up" post

17 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

I know more than one person mentioned this concern of having more places to attach things too.

I have used the item pictured in the past for an automotive issue, it does not have a "button snap", but what if one considered removing the "ball marker" from the snap on the bag and instead found some 3/4" or 1" wide nylon, made it into a loop, and then you could use carabiner clips around the nylon strap to attach your extra items.

I have considered doing this to mine, although with my Motocaddy test starting soon, my Ghost Bag will see less duty this summer.

strap.jpg

This is genius! I didn’t even think of this!!! 

Samuel Hanvey 

4 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

I have prob 10 rounds on my bag so far and several in wet damp conditions and I have been impressed. I would have liked at least one more decent size pocket for either extra gloves or jacket storage. 

Exactly!

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

I can definitely see where the full length pocket would come in handy. As someone who owns their own golf cart and primarily cart golfs, it isn't a huge deal for me. I also love the symmetrical look as it compliments my slight OCD related to certain visual stuff, lol. I am coming from a bag that had no velcro patch, so I was just happy to see one included. It definitely is on the more compact side, though, from a prior bag that had a more rectangular shaped patch.

If it the Velcro was just a little bigger I could put a couple gloves on it for my round in which I change gloves 3 to 4 times because of sweat… 

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

I would imagine that with proper care and wiping it off like you mentioned, that shouldn't happen. I am curious on GGs recommendation for proper care when it comes to cleaning the bag. Dirt so far has just wiped off with a damp towel, but potential sweat stains are a different ball game.

I am too! I have just been doing water and a rag and it’s been perfect! 

5 hours ago, cnosil said:

I think I’m going to use one of the cooler pockets as a rain hood pocket

2 hours ago, Preeway said:

Have to say I’m a little underwhelmed with the cooler pockets. Doesn’t close/seal with a 16oz bottle and would like to be able to hold 2 of something with it closed but it’s not built for it. Not really certain it’s even insulated or just designed to be water proof to withstand condensation. 

I don’t really like that it is magnetic  as I stated before. I don’t feel like it will do good enough job to keep the cool in. Does it hold ice or do you know? 

Samuel Hanvey 

1 hour ago, rkj427 said:

Yes, that will work.   But here is where my mind goes with doing something like that.   The bag is designed to be stylish and trendy looking.   Does attaching the straps and carabiner clubs and hanging stuff all over the bag take away from the appearance?   If I am going to hang all kinds of stuff off the bag,  wouldn't it be better to get a bag with either more storage or places to hang things on the outside?  

56 minutes ago, Samuel09152 said:

I don’t really like that it is magnetic  as I stated before. I don’t feel like it will do good enough job to keep the cool in. Does it hold ice or do you know? 

I don’t think I would add ice as I question the degree to which it’s truly water proof. If I really wanted, I would be comfortable with an “ice pouch” that typically gets used for shipping purposes. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

35 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Yes, that will work.   But here is where my mind goes with doing something like that.   The bag is designed to be stylish and trendy looking.   Does attaching the straps and carabiner clubs and hanging stuff all over the bag take away from the appearance?   If I am going to hang all kinds of stuff off the bag,  wouldn't it be better to get a bag with either more storage or places to hang things on the outside?  

I agree with you Chris, @cnosil as I tend to be a minimalist when it comes to adding items to a bag.

Just tossed this idea out for those who may want the option to make additions.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to "Unboxing & Set-Up" post

Posted (edited)

Got to play a course that I had been trying to play for the last few years and never got to before today as it's quite far from my home. It's a VERY hilly course so I elected to use my push-cart and I cannot say how thankful I am that I did. I walk 95% of the rounds I play and today was simply brutal. My legs and feet are in absolute pain right now 🥵😂. Here's what I noticed about Ghost Golf's Anyday Ronin stand bag:

• It fits on my push-cart like a charm, really. The notch on the underside of the base does it's job perfectly and the setup is very stable without having to strap the whole thing tightly at all. As @cnosil noted, the carbon fiber legs rest on the top support of the push-cart but luckily, they were in contact with the outer plastic component at the top of the legs so I don't think that there is any potential issue regarding wear on this end.

IMG_4269.jpeg.7c38cbf15c6bdc0d381931d456045a96.jpeg

IMG_4268.jpeg.27773e60362fe7493e39b403062e3acf.jpeg

• The cooler-lined pockets are quite deep. I was able to comfortably fit my 32oz rambler and a 710 ml Powerade in it. Granted, the main pocket on the side of the bag that I use for my drinks barely has anything in it. It would indeed be an issue if I wanted to fit my 32oz rambler on the other side where I carry much more stuff in the main pocket. Also note that I put the small opened pocket on the side of the ball pocket to good use! (Yes, it's a breakfast burrito😝).

IMG_4266.jpeg.5308217c1d45e4fa1d16f23e94c1ddd6.jpeg

• I removed the dual-strap system simply because I wanted nice/clean pictures where we could really see the bag. It took all of 1.9 second combined to remove AND put back on at the end of the round. The snap-on system is crazy simple and efficient.

IMG_4296.jpeg.0faeb9cb437b51edeb3361619fc134ef.jpeg

Overall, another solid outing with the Ronin. As many highlighted in today's posts, I feel like I will miss a full-length pocket at some point in the future, especially when using a push-cart as I am more liberal with the stuff that I keep in the bag than when I carry my clubs. I only removed my sweater after 2-3 holes today and it filled up for good one of the main pockets (the one on the opposite side of the bottles). Other than that, I am perfectly happy with this bag; it's a keeper!

IMG_4278.jpeg.089c5a0d03ca710f8826b32c1e50ad1d.jpeg

Edited by Shlax
Photos

D: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.0ebce72d60b9ee4e1161e241fbbd9429.png Rogue ST Max LS 9° / Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d0d357367dfa8603e4c4c28d6264026b.png Rogue White 130 MSI 70X

3W: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png Sim Max 15° / Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.6803317b2b3571b718d8c629a4de5c56.png Ventus Blue FW 6S

3H: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.6cb9c9932faadee028fda9a351832472.png TSi3 20° / True Temper Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.9a635b7848f15fd4613c0dfb4aad00e0.png Smoke Black RDX 6.0 80HYB

4i-PW: image.png.54cd730cdbf83f1301bb01ca97353cf9.png 01CB / Capturedcran2023-10-05111734.png.2d7f7e831dcd320c5c5d06d9d07a8556.png Tour 130X 2023 tester

52°-56°-60°: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png Milled Grind 2 / True Temper Capturedcran2023-10-05111734.png.76d14504ff83a37b897afbd6c4a1f0e0.png S200

PCapturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.cf5a492ebe80529a929e3f89cb5060c7.png DFX 2-ball

Ball: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.9ff2829469d46ce26b695253efbcd6a1.png Q-Star Tour & Z-Star and Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png TP5 & TP5x

Grips: D-3W: image.png.ec39cb9c1e60dc5987a37598700b82cc.png Z-Grip Cord / 3H-PW: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d618cbfa3b9983eb4bb68d740c266b8a.png Crossline 360 / Wedges: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d618cbfa3b9983eb4bb68d740c266b8a.png Genesis Crossline Cord

Bag: image.png.45e8d8c11fdf4042fc63eb6c5195276e.png Anyday Ronin 14 2024 tester

Stat tracking: image.png.d3672a19dde52cc71c030458c62e5421.png X5

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

I'll echo what many already said. The only significant downside that I really noticed is the lack of a full-length pocket on one side of the bag.

I'm mostly okay with the amount of pockets and their placement, but having a large/very large pocket would be a good addition. I usually used this full-length pocket for my layers (q-zip and rain gear) and to disperse other stuff so that it wouldn't crowd the pockets that I access more frequently during a round.

The storage of the soft-lined valuables pockets on "top" of both main pockets as well as the cooler-lined pockets is also overly dependent on what the main pockets contain. These pockets don't truly provide extra storage space more than they help with management and the order of things I would say.

I guess that it's the price to pay to have a true "ambidextrous" stand bag.

Edited by Shlax
Mandatory typo

D: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.0ebce72d60b9ee4e1161e241fbbd9429.png Rogue ST Max LS 9° / Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d0d357367dfa8603e4c4c28d6264026b.png Rogue White 130 MSI 70X

3W: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png Sim Max 15° / Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.6803317b2b3571b718d8c629a4de5c56.png Ventus Blue FW 6S

3H: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.6cb9c9932faadee028fda9a351832472.png TSi3 20° / True Temper Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.9a635b7848f15fd4613c0dfb4aad00e0.png Smoke Black RDX 6.0 80HYB

4i-PW: image.png.54cd730cdbf83f1301bb01ca97353cf9.png 01CB / Capturedcran2023-10-05111734.png.2d7f7e831dcd320c5c5d06d9d07a8556.png Tour 130X 2023 tester

52°-56°-60°: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png Milled Grind 2 / True Temper Capturedcran2023-10-05111734.png.76d14504ff83a37b897afbd6c4a1f0e0.png S200

PCapturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.cf5a492ebe80529a929e3f89cb5060c7.png DFX 2-ball

Ball: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.9ff2829469d46ce26b695253efbcd6a1.png Q-Star Tour & Z-Star and Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png TP5 & TP5x

Grips: D-3W: image.png.ec39cb9c1e60dc5987a37598700b82cc.png Z-Grip Cord / 3H-PW: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d618cbfa3b9983eb4bb68d740c266b8a.png Crossline 360 / Wedges: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d618cbfa3b9983eb4bb68d740c266b8a.png Genesis Crossline Cord

8 hours ago, Shlax said:

Got to play a course that I had been trying to play for the last few years and never got to before today as it's quite far from my home. It's a VERY hilly course so I elected to use my push-cart and I cannot say how thankful I am that I did. I walk 95% of the rounds I play and today was simply brutal. My legs and feet are in absolute pain right now 🥵😂. Here's what I noticed about Ghost Golf's Anyday Ronin stand bag:

• It fits on my push-cart like a charm, really. The notch on the underside of the base does it's job perfectly and the setup is very stable without having to strap the whole thing tightly at all. As @cnosil noted, the carbon fiber legs rest on the top support of the push-cart but luckily, they were in contact with the outer plastic component at the top of the legs so I don't think that there is any potential issue regarding wear on this end.

IMG_4269.jpeg.7c38cbf15c6bdc0d381931d456045a96.jpeg

IMG_4268.jpeg.27773e60362fe7493e39b403062e3acf.jpeg

• The cooler-lined pockets are quite deep. I was able to comfortably fit my 32oz rambler and a 710 ml Powerade in it. Granted, the main pocket on the side of the bag that I use for my drinks barely has anything in it. It would indeed be an issue if I wanted to fit my 32oz rambler on the other side where I carry much more stuff in the main pocket. Also note that I put the small opened pocket on the side of the ball pocket to good use! (Yes, it's a breakfast burrito😝).

IMG_4266.jpeg.5308217c1d45e4fa1d16f23e94c1ddd6.jpeg

• I removed the dual-strap system simply because I wanted nice/clean pictures where we could really see the bag. It took all of 1.9 second combined to remove AND put back on at the end of the round. The snap-on system is crazy simple and efficient.

IMG_4296.jpeg.0faeb9cb437b51edeb3361619fc134ef.jpeg

Overall, another solid outing with the Ronin. As many highlighted in today's posts, I feel like I will miss a full-length pocket at some point in the future, especially when using a push-cart as I am more liberal with the stuff that I keep in the bag than when I carry my clubs. I only removed my sweater after 2-3 holes today and it filled up for good one of the main pockets (the one on the opposite side of the bottles). Other than that, I am perfectly happy with this bag; it's a keeper!

IMG_4278.jpeg.089c5a0d03ca710f8826b32c1e50ad1d.jpeg

With the straps being able to be removed so quickly, any concerns of that connection wearing out a popping off while carrying?

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

45 minutes ago, TJ Hall said:

With the straps being able to be removed so quickly, any concerns of that connection wearing out a popping off while carrying?

None that I see at the moment. It’s made of plastic, but the mecanism is well built so that there is no play whatsoever at the connection so I don’t anticipate any wear under normal usage.

Once it’s clipped on the bag, it’s rock solid.

10 hours ago, Preeway said:

I don’t think I would add ice as I question the degree to which it’s truly water proof. If I really wanted, I would be comfortable with an “ice pouch” that typically gets used for shipping purposes. 

That’s a good idea. I just don’t see it holding the cold all that well

Samuel Hanvey 

4 hours ago, TJ Hall said:

probably will depend on how frequently remove the strap.  I have the same system on my Callaway bag and they are still going strong but I never remove the strap.  

Good day to get the Ghost bag out to the course since it rained for a few holes.   The bag resisted water well and items in the valuables pockets stayed dry.    The only negative was that I needed to get a towel out of my bag to dry the seat on the cart and because I kind of have the items crammed into the pocket it was "difficult" to find and get the towel out of the pocket.  Kind of a drawback to riding a cart with these bags since the low pockets are hard to get into with the cartmates bag and the wheel well squeezing those main pockets.  

I walked another 9 holes with the bag yesterday morning. Thoughts are still the same, the straps are super comfy, and it walked really really well. It was easy to get to stand and the release was great. I again, forgot to carry water onto the course. I will have to do this soon. 

Samuel Hanvey