Rapsodo MLM2Pro - 2024 Forum Review

1 hour ago, KurtActual said:

In theory, the Titleist ball shouldnt have an issue wearing out either. How many of you guys bought the stencil and just sharpied your own RPT balls?

I tried this and it did not work at all the pattern must need to be very precise to work well.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

In theory, the Titleist ball shouldnt have an issue wearing out either. How many of you guys bought the stencil and just sharpied your own RPT balls?

One of the other testers did buy the template and was getting some odd spin readings.

I was excited to see the Titleist balls listed on the app, but the testers from last year noted that was there as well…so over a year and no sign of the Titleist release.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Titleist U505 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons (4-PW)

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

4 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

Yes you do only lose spin. I have not had a chance to compare distances but they will likely be less accurate, though a funny spin reading can really add some distance. Finally, the app still lists that a Titleist RPT is coming soon but I am not sure. They already released spin on the MLM unit with the Titleist RCT balls, not not sure if they want to try to switch to that, feels like it would more consistently as lighting wont matter.

The MLM is radar only and unfortunately the RCT balls don’t add anything to the MLM2Pro - from some of the Rapsodo Facebook groups it sounds like Titleist are having a hard time manufacturing them and I’m guessing it’s maybe low on their priority list as it sounds like it’s for Rapsodo only… Hopefully we I’ll get them some day, although at this point it may be the new Titleist balls before we see them. 

Ping G430 Max 10K (10.5º) Review Post - Ping G425 Max 3W (14.5º) - Ping G425 Max 5W (18.5º)  -  Ping G425 Max 4 Hybrid - Ping G430 Max 9W - Ping i230 6-UW - s159 54º (S-grind) and 58º (B-grind) - LAB Golf DF3

3 months ago from Rapsodo:

Rapsodo Golf is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge innovation and continually enhancing our product offering.

After months of hard work and analyzing tens of thousands of shots, we're thrilled to announce that the Rapsodo MLM is now compatible with Titleist® RCT golf balls!

By partnering with Titleist, the #1 Ball in golf, MLM Premium Users now have a way to get even more data from their sessions.

MLM Premium Users can now measure spin rate during their sessions thanks to MLM's Titleist® RCT compatibility.

This upgrade means MLM Premium Users gain access to eleven crucial golf metrics, enhancing every practice session with their MLM device.

APP & FIRMWARE UPDATES We're excited to announce a new iOS app update along with a new firmware upgrade.

The respective app and firmware versions are: iOS App: 2.15.15 link

An app and firmware update are needed to access the new feature of measured spin rate, when using a Titleist RCT golf ball.

31 minutes ago, Rearviewmirror said:

The MLM is radar only and unfortunately the RCT balls don’t add anything to the MLM2Pro - from some of the Rapsodo Facebook groups it sounds like Titleist are having a hard time manufacturing them and I’m guessing it’s maybe low on their priority list as it sounds like it’s for Rapsodo only… Hopefully we I’ll get them some day, although at this point it may be the new Titleist balls before we see them. 

I would suspect if they can use the iPhone camera and the radar on the MLM to leverage RCT balls, then they can do the same on the MLM2Pro.

Edited by KurtActual

golf is fun

1 minute ago, KurtActual said:

3 months ago from Rapsodo:

Rapsodo Golf is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge innovation and continually enhancing our product offering.

After months of hard work and analyzing tens of thousands of shots, we're thrilled to announce that the Rapsodo MLM is now compatible with Titleist® RCT golf balls!

By partnering with Titleist, the #1 Ball in golf, MLM Premium Users now have a way to get even more data from their sessions.

MLM Premium Users can now measure spin rate during their sessions thanks to MLM's Titleist® RCT compatibility.

This upgrade means MLM Premium Users gain access to eleven crucial golf metrics, enhancing every practice session with their MLM device.

APP & FIRMWARE UPDATES We're excited to announce a new iOS app update along with a new firmware upgrade.

The respective app and firmware versions are: iOS App: 2.15.15 link

An app and firmware update are needed to access the new feature of measured spin rate, when using a Titleist RCT golf ball.

Yup - but that’s for the MLM, not MLM2Pro. Very confusing naming convention I know!

Ping G430 Max 10K (10.5º) Review Post - Ping G425 Max 3W (14.5º) - Ping G425 Max 5W (18.5º)  -  Ping G425 Max 4 Hybrid - Ping G430 Max 9W - Ping i230 6-UW - s159 54º (S-grind) and 58º (B-grind) - LAB Golf DF3

7 minutes ago, Rearviewmirror said:

Yup - but that’s for the MLM, not MLM2Pro. Very confusing naming convention I know!

Sorry, I edited my post. Basically said they SHOULD be able to leverage the same outcome on the MLM2Pro if they can do it on the MLM.

golf is fun

9 minutes ago, KurtActual said:

Sorry, I edited my post. Basically said they SHOULD be able to leverage the same outcome on the MLM2Pro if they can do it on the MLM.

I agree, seems like they have figured out the radar data that the RCT ball produces and how that relates to spin. Sounds like a choice to want to lean into the optical technology versus the radar RCT balls

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Just now, ejgaudette said:

I agree, seems like they have figured out the radar data that the RCT ball produces and how that relates to spin. Sounds like a choice to want to lean into the optical technology versus the radar RCT balls

Yup this is it. The MLM2Pro uses the camera to measure spin, so it can't leverage the RCT balls and they are unlikely to go that route with it (I've asked support about it). I wonder if it has something to do with impact vision. 

14 minutes ago, Rearviewmirror said:

Yup this is it. The MLM2Pro uses the camera to measure spin, so it can't leverage the RCT balls and they are unlikely to go that route with it (I've asked support about it). I wonder if it has something to do with impact vision. 

Well it generally would make the impact vision a novelty to see where on the face but the unit won't require it to measure any data points for the swing, and I am sure a large part of the price difference between the two units, otherwise the unit would just be a larger radar unit (which is important to accuracy) but the cameras become more of bonus than a core feature required to get the device to work.  I do hope they reverse course otherwise though as having the RCT option would be great as I don't usually use a Callaway ball

On 7/29/2024 at 11:58 PM, Owengeorge13 said:

Introduction:

My name is Scott. I’m in my mid-40s and live just south of Boston with my wife and two young sons (5 and 3). I am a 15 handicap and consistently shoot in the 80s. 

I am a teacher and enjoy playing all summer long and year-round as the New England weather permits, although I don’t get to play as often as I did pre-kids! I look forward to getting my boys into the game in the next few years. For now, they enjoy putting with me and attending holiday parties at the golf club. 

IMG_2492.jpeg.45b3604f915030e26ad836dff913b1bf.jpeg

I’m a native of Massachusetts and started playing a little golf in my younger years but got really into it when I met my wife in 2010 and we started playing together. My wife is a lifelong golfer who grew up playing at a great 9 hole course where she has belonged since she was a little kid. Once we got married and I became a member of the club, I started playing more and more and connected with a great group of guys who like to get out on the weekends. My wife and I play together when we can, together and with other couples. We’ve been fortunate enough to play at some great clubs in Massachusetts. Two of my favorites are Farm Neck in Martha’s Vineyard and Miacomet on Nantucket. I also enjoy traveling up north to Jay Peak in Vermont where my childhood friends and I play for a long weekend each summer. I would play golf anywhere, anytime! IMG_3915.jpeg.fea56466aa4804116e2b61fa12ef641f.jpeg

Here is my wife at the Hyannisport Club in Hyannis Port, MA alongside Bobby Orr, Bill Murray (and Ethel Kennedy in the back). IMG_3914.jpeg.23b2dbbcb5e945550312cfe3bb548e3b.jpeg

My strengths are chipping and putting and playing around the green, from 100 yards in. 

My weaknesses are driving off the tee and using long clubs out of the rough. The longer the club, the more I tend to hit an over-the-top hook. 

I am a huge fan of this forum because this community is very relatable to me and I value the reviews. I love everything about the game of golf – the competitiveness, the camaraderie, and the skill and focus required to play well, but I also really enjoy following the pros and reading about the latest technology and tools of the game. 

I will be testing and examining the Rapsodo MLM2Pro. I plan to use it in my backyard primarily. I have a large hitting net, and I’m excited to use it in conjunction with the Rapsodo MLM2Pro. I am really excited to see how it works in practice and how it might positively impact my game and yours. It’s a great price point. I spend a fair amount of time and money at the PGA Superstore using the hitting bays, and this might be a game changer for me in terms of practicing at home. 

I’m also looking forward to using superspeed training kit system with the R speed setting!  

Scott

Unboxing/Initial photos/First set up

The Rapsodo MLM2PRO came in an unassuming brown packing box. Inside, it came in a nice white box similar to an Apple product’s packaging. I was impressed by the design. 

IMG_4005.jpeg.a2a941fd221723feb3670645200bb8e4.jpeg

After further inspection, the box had a very nice protective case along with a set of 3 Callaway RCT balls.

IMG_4007.jpeg.ab866fcd366ec8a78c182d82bca2cda4.jpegIMG_4008.jpeg.dd2545c5fef212d3c6b16bdac37ada53.jpeg

The MLM2pro comes with the following: Launch monitor; Launch monitor base; charging cord; instruction manual; 3 pack of Callaway RCT balls; protective/carrying case.

IMG_4013.jpeg.79570acc3346b7e18cee7d2d5632d2a1.jpeg

The presentation is great.  It’s very simple.  Putting in the base is super easy, and only having one cord and only one button to press seems super easy.

IMG_4009.jpeg.99365e072b2704e41cd2a2e5031e0444.jpeg

I do have a Mevo. It’s going to take a little while to get used to the more substantial size of the MLM2pro compared to the much smaller Mevo:

IMG_4010.jpeg.7ca5e661805f517f47442b465c8acee7.jpegIMG_4012.jpeg.7b3180ef60b2508b93130f95c2293c83.jpeg

Here is a short video of me being able to fit the MLM2pro nicely in the side pocket of my Vessel Sunday bag.  It fits perfectly into either larger pocket on each side of it.  Really it wasn’t an issue at all, and I consider my bag to be on the smaller side.

I wanted to wait until the MLM2pro arrived before starting the process of downloading the app and getting everything started so I could see how long it all takes.  

The process went like this:

1. Download app

2. Charge MLM2pro (This was the only time-consuming part– it took over 3 hours to charge up first time – it was not ready to go out of the box).

3. Activate 1 year premium membership (required providing credit card information for future payment)

4. Firmware update

5. Put in “My clubs” data (I didn’t get too intense with this yet, but I did put in all of my clubs though just not all of their specs)

6. Establish Bluetooth connection (I only used my iPhone today and it connected right away 30 feet from my house)

7. Pick what type of session you are having, range or net, type of ball, and club.

IMG_4029.jpeg.ee89a12e021cb71364bc24a634aff730.jpeg

8. I set the MLM2pro up and hit around 30 balls today before it got dark.  (PW)

IMG_4030.png.5271672619f428ebfb6b6fa6d2a38e2b.pngIMG_4035.jpeg.35a3ddf8ee77b01e1b0c59ba49bf7d53.jpeg

FINAL REVIEW 

IMG_3938.jpeg.3a75066a5424072d29d31f66727942c2.jpeg

FIRST IMPRESSIONS 

My first impression is that this is a very sleek design. As I mentioned previously, it looks like something from the Apple Store. I wouldn’t say that this is a luxury item, but it looks like a great piece of technology right out of the box. You can tell the company cares about people’s first impressions because the boxing, and what is in the box, looks fantastic. It is nothing over the top – just a straight-forward piece of technology made to look incredibly easy to use. There are only three parts to the unit: the launch monitor part, the tripod legs, and a power cord. The unit feels super light but durable, which is perfect for carrying in your bag.  

AESTHETICS (19 out of 20)

Again, the unit is very sleek and minimalist with a very polished design. As a golfer and someone who is into tech products, it checks all of the boxes that I like in terms of simplicity and a sleek look. The unit does feel solid, and the tripod legs once again felt solid but not overly heavy. I’ve only had it for a couple of months, but I do believe it to be durable (I’ll keep the thread updated on that).  

The size of the unit comes in around 13 to 14 inches when the legs are put on. The case fits perfectly in my Vessel Sunday bag with ease. Last week, I had it in the bag pocket which is not oversized by any means. I had the Rapsodo MLM2Pro case, my Wingman bluetooth speaker, and my Prosender training aid. I had no problem zipping it up with all three inside.  (video) 

THE NUMBERS (19 out of 20) 

The launch monitor’s numbers seem to be spot on. I used the Callaway RPT balls exclusively. The launch monitor uses a dual camera system with a doppler radar to output 13 data metrics. I hit almost daily into a net setup I have at home in my yard using the RPT balls. As someone who is a novice at using such a device (I did own a Mevo, but only used it a handful of times), getting the numbers was pretty eye-opening. The device gives great information on shot direction, shape and carry, and total distance. For me those were the four main things I was looking for to score better. Basically, I was looking to find out where to aim and how far the ball will go. I loved starting off with these simple goals. This has resulted in lowering of my handicap (more on this to come).  As I have progressed using the system over the past two months, I’m starting to look at other metrics, like launch angle and side angle. IMG_4265.jpeg.0ca9f0127ed4046f10034194cd256076.jpeg

The only metric that I would be interested in seeing added to the unit would be angle of attack. Angle of attack has been very important in my both of my fittings. I have had at Truespec Golf. I really saw first-hand how angle of attack with some clubs can really help trajectory and spin rate at those fittings. I’m hoping this becomes a metric that will be available soon.  IMG_4218.jpeg.dc7af62f179c2c88866f4343ad3ea214.jpeg

On-Course (19 out of 20) 

The MLM2Pro didn’t have much time with me out on the course. I usually play once a week on a weekend morning, which is less than ideal conditions to bring a launch monitor out and try to set up with each swing. I did take it out beforehand and hit balls with it either at the range or in my net in my yard. Knowing how my swing feels and seeing the numbers I’m getting before the round starts has been one of the biggest pluses of having the unit. Seeing my ball flight and getting carry/total distance numbers made my usual first three holes of bogeys turn into pars and birdies. IMG_4308.jpeg.0870a3defa0bba35bca7bf6c23edfe89.jpeg

Using courses on the launch monitor was incredible!IMG_4137.jpeg.0531bf2079777373488a6f6ebea1b5de.jpeg Every year I go and play two or three new courses with friends I have had for 40 years. Two of the three courses I found and played virtually three times each before I played matches at them. Courses is fantastic just to get a sense of a course, looks, and distances. It definitely gave me an advantage.  IMG_4150.png.9ede38910a591060a406d6e85449c9be.png

The GOOD, the BAD, and the in-between (19 out of 20) 

The Good: My handicap index went down 2.6 strokes in two months only playing seven rounds.  This has been my main point after practicing with this launch monitor. My on-course results have been spectacular. I’ve shot my lowest round (82), and every round since the first week of having the unit has been in the 80s for me. I’m usually hovering around a 17-19 handicap. I sit at a 14.5 as I type this. I’m hoping to break 80 before the season is over. The MLM2Pro has given me the confidence I need to just have more fun on the course. 

The Bad: I’m not sure I have any real issues with the Rapsodo. As I mentioned, I’d love to see angle of attack added as one of the metrics. The other thing you need to be cognizant of is the amount of space you need if you plan on using it at home. You’re also going to need to spend money on a good net along with some sort of mat.   IMG_4030.png.5271672619f428ebfb6b6fa6d2a38e2b.png

PLAY IT! or Trade it? (20 out of 20) 

I plan to keep the Rapsodo MLM2Pro for as long as I can. For the space I have and the budget I have, I’m not sure I could find a better launch monitor. 

CONCLUSION/OVERALL: 96 out of 100 

The Rapsodo is incredibly accurate. It has a high-quality design, and it is easy to set up and use. Overall, I’m extremely happy to say the Rapsodo MLM2PRO has lived up to the hype for me. It’s an accurate, beneficial, and fun unit under $1,000. It’s great to have a product available with such usable data. It has given me great on-course results for $699, and it’s been a lot of fun practicing with it. I mentioned that it helped me prepare to play, and it also got me into a routine of really warming up. There are many benefits to the Rapsodo. For me, reduction in my handicap has been a huge benefit, but I’ve also benefited from using it as part of a pre-game routine to get warm and strengthen my swing. I wasn’t sure if the Rapsodo would live up to the hype, but it has for me. $699 is an investment, but it’s cheaper than some packs of lessons. I have recommended it to my friends, and I recommend it to you now. If you can make the investment and commit to using it, the Rapsodo will absolutely improve your game.

IMG_4262.jpeg

I’m here from the Fitness Goals thread! Great review @Owengeorge13 and congrats on the PB of 82!!

There’s a lot to like about the Rapsodo and I’m going to have to read up on all of the reviews! I’ve always wanted something like this, but haven’t fully considered it because I don’t have a great indoor space for it. I liked that @Owengeorge13 tested it mostly outside using a net because that’s probably what I would have to do. 

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter: LABLogo_25px.png.d348c70a35f07dfed1742feb45210a2f.png DF3 OFFICIAL MEMBER REVIEW HERE ‘24

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

14 minutes ago, jbern said:

I’m here from the Fitness Goals thread! Great review @Owengeorge13 and congrats on the PB of 82!!

There’s a lot to like about the Rapsodo and I’m going to have to read up on all of the reviews! I’ve always wanted something like this, but haven’t fully considered it because I don’t have a great indoor space for it. I liked that @Owengeorge13 tested it mostly outside using a net because that’s probably what I would have to do. 

I think most of us were mostly outdoor testing into net. I agree it worked great outside and while it might limit when you can use it if it gets cold, it works great out there for me

2 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

I think most of us were mostly outdoor testing into net. I agree it worked great outside and while it might limit when you can use it if it gets cold, it works great out there for me

Yes, I'm noticing that most of you used it outdoor into a net! That seems like exactly what my use case would be! It is a bummer about not being able to utilize it during the winter months, when I would actually desire to not be out on the course. Maybe the whole setup could be mobile enough to take to a friend's or family member's shed/barn to use during that time? It'd probably be tough to get a quality net and mat that would be mobile enough, but maybe I'm wrong. Full Disclosure: As you can probably tell, I have not done much research other than reading a couple MGS articles on nets. At one point I was thinking I could put something in my garage, but with storing summer items along the walls and ceiling, there's just no way. Once I realized that, I have not really looked into much.

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter: LABLogo_25px.png.d348c70a35f07dfed1742feb45210a2f.png DF3 OFFICIAL MEMBER REVIEW HERE ‘24

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

13 minutes ago, jbern said:

Yes, I'm noticing that most of you used it outdoor into a net! That seems like exactly what my use case would be! It is a bummer about not being able to utilize it during the winter months, when I would actually desire to not be out on the course. Maybe the whole setup could be mobile enough to take to a friend's or family member's shed/barn to use during that time? It'd probably be tough to get a quality net and mat that would be mobile enough, but maybe I'm wrong. Full Disclosure: As you can probably tell, I have not done much research other than reading a couple MGS articles on nets. At one point I was thinking I could put something in my garage, but with storing summer items along the walls and ceiling, there's just no way. Once I realized that, I have not really looked into much.

The unit is highly portable and it can run off your phone, now the net less so

5 hours ago, jbern said:

I have a Galileo net and set up/take it down each time and have had no issues with it.  It folds up into about a 3 foot diameter circle and under 8 inches tall.  The mat I just roll up, 4’x5’…probably not the best quality but it works.

As @ejgaudette mentions, the Rapsodo itself is very easy to transport.

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Two chances to break 80 this weekend.  I may change it to breaking 85 after last Saturdays round.  I’m putting larger grips on my driver (st8 tech ultra light jumbomax) and MCC plus 4 midsize on my irons.  I’m only doing PW, 8i, and 5i at first.  I want to see if a larger grip will help get rid of my left miss.  So grateful to change the grips this afternoon and then use the MLM2pro when I get home to see the results.

🙃

3 hours ago, Owengeorge13 said:

Two chances to break 80 this weekend.  I may change it to breaking 85 after last Saturdays round.  I’m putting larger grips on my driver (st8 tech ultra light jumbomax) and MCC plus 4 midsize on my irons.  I’m only doing PW, 8i, and 5i at first.  I want to see if a larger grip will help get rid of my left miss.  So grateful to change the grips this afternoon and then use the MLM2pro when I get home to see the results.

Hit ‘em well this weekend!

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Just ordered an MLM2Pro. Cancelled my order of new clubs. Figure working on my game with my kids at home would be way more enjoyable for the moment.

Awesome, enjoy it and let us know what you think of the Rapsodo!

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

1 hour ago, Owengeorge13 said:

Chipping into a net seems to take some getting used to.  It’s definitely a weird feeling at first.

I agree with this 100%!

Chipping isn’t my main use for this overall, but it is required while playing sim rounds.

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

12 hours ago, Rearviewmirror said:

Good news! 

Was this a result of a software update? Def excited to get it downloaded!

Phantom 5.5 

Stealth 9* w/ Ventus Black 7X

Stealth 2 Plus 3W w/ Hzrdus Green

TM Sim2 19* w/ Hzrdus RDX Black

P770 Irons w/ KBS 120 tour S

Vokey wedges (50*, 56*, 60*)

3 hours ago, Fiveslow said:

Was this a result of a software update? Def excited to get it downloaded!

Firmware but yes!

I just saw an add that the MLM is now going to be accepting RCT balls. I wonder if the MLM2Pro will be able to to get spin rates instead of the RPT balls and if it would work better or worse than the RPT balls since its using the radar instead of a camera for spin. I do have to say I love the impact view. See where I'm hitting on the face and where the ball goes directly after impact is really helping me zone in what I need to work on.

default_callaway-small.jpg.2b6d441184b90f810b4031f50305c1cf.jpgDriver: Callaway Edge 10.5

default_callaway-small.jpg.2b6d441184b90f810b4031f50305c1cf.jpgFW: Callaway Edge 3W

default_callaway-small.jpg.2b6d441184b90f810b4031f50305c1cf.jpgHybrids: Callaway Apex 2H, AdamsGolf TightLies 4H, Callaway Edge 5H

default_callaway-small.jpg.2b6d441184b90f810b4031f50305c1cf.jpgIrons: Callaway Edge  5-PW 

default_callaway-small.jpg.2b6d441184b90f810b4031f50305c1cf.jpgWedges: Callaway Mack Daddy CB 52, 56, 60

default_odyssey-small.jpg.804c62d15d578bb5a4e994d2099cd3ef.jpgPutter: Odyssey White Hot OG #7 Bird

Ball: Kirkland Signature Performance+(Needed cheap balls to start again because I lose them so often)

Just enjoy life, it’s short

13 hours ago, RemingtonR said:

I do have to say I love the impact view. See where I'm hitting on the face and where the ball goes directly after impact is really helping me zone in what I need to work on.

I have never done this, but watching the face twist open when you catch it off the toe is humbling…

And hopefully you believed that lie!

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

I have never done this, but watching the face twist open when you catch it off the toe is humbling…
And hopefully you believed that lie!

Haha it is crazy, I really like the instant review feature, has anyone figured a way to make the impact view show instead of the swing view on the instant replay. It would be nice if I could just watch the impact instead of having to switch to impact every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

default_callaway-small.jpg.2b6d441184b90f810b4031f50305c1cf.jpgDriver: Callaway Edge 10.5

default_callaway-small.jpg.2b6d441184b90f810b4031f50305c1cf.jpgFW: Callaway Edge 3W

default_callaway-small.jpg.2b6d441184b90f810b4031f50305c1cf.jpgHybrids: Callaway Apex 2H, AdamsGolf TightLies 4H, Callaway Edge 5H

default_callaway-small.jpg.2b6d441184b90f810b4031f50305c1cf.jpgIrons: Callaway Edge  5-PW 

default_callaway-small.jpg.2b6d441184b90f810b4031f50305c1cf.jpgWedges: Callaway Mack Daddy CB 52, 56, 60

default_odyssey-small.jpg.804c62d15d578bb5a4e994d2099cd3ef.jpgPutter: Odyssey White Hot OG #7 Bird

Ball: Kirkland Signature Performance+(Needed cheap balls to start again because I lose them so often)

39 minutes ago, RemingtonR said:

Haha it is crazy, I really like the instant review feature, has anyone figured a way to make the impact view show instead of the swing view on the instant replay. It would be nice if I could just watch the impact instead of having to switch to impact every time.

If you pull up the menu (bottom left while in a session) there's a button on the right to change replay options:

Screenshot2024-10-12at10_59_50.png.ade37b928478a4e2c4b5ca8bb48366c8.png

If you pull up the menu (bottom left while in a session) there's a button on the right to change replay options:
http://content.invisioncic.com/m331004/monthly_2024_10/Screenshot2024-10-12at10_59_50.png.ade37b928478a4e2c4b5ca8bb48366c8.png

Thank you! That’s exactly what I needed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got fit into a set of ping i230/i530 this morning.  I had two sets of irons and a hybrid I wanted to trade in.  I’m pretty excited to get them and see there numbers against the NL480db’s.    I’ve found the NL480db set to be a club shorter then other sets I’ve gamed, leaving low end and high end gapping problems.  
*this is all knowledge that I’ve gained through constant use of the rapsodo.  Ive not only found it incredibly useful for practice, but I’m really getting avg carry and total distances for each club down, which in turn has helped my scoring and opened my eyes to redundancy in my bag.  Right now I’m only carrying 12 clubs.  2 clubs haven’t made the cut.

🙃

1 hour ago, Owengeorge13 said:

Got fit into a set of ping i230/i530 this morning.  I had two sets of irons and a hybrid I wanted to trade in.  I’m pretty excited to get them and see there numbers against the NL480db’s.    I’ve found the NL480db set to be a club shorter then other sets I’ve gamed, leaving low end and high end gapping problems.  
*this is all knowledge that I’ve gained through constant use of the rapsodo.  Ive not only found it incredibly useful for practice, but I’m really getting avg carry and total distances for each club down, which in turn has helped my scoring and opened my eyes to redundancy in my bag.  Right now I’m only carrying 12 clubs.  2 clubs haven’t made the cut.

Out of interest - what was your transition point to the i530?