Rapsodo MLM2Pro - 2024 Forum Review

Just now, Josh Parker said:

This is great!

Thanks spending too much time messing around with Canva to produce all this stuff but its fun!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

6 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Thanks spending too much time messing around with Canva to produce all this stuff but its fun!

Haha. I use Canva all the time. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

6 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

Haha. I use Canva all the time. 

My wife started using it first and is something else on it. I am about a 30 handicap on there.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Go go go!  Looking forward to these tests

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

I’m beginning to drive my wife crazy!  Every day I get home I ask her, “did you get the mail?” and “any packages come?”

She keeps telling me “no” and “leave her alone!”

Going to need the Rapsodo to arrive soon!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Still waiting for the Rapsodo to arrive…looking forward to the day it shows up so we can get this testing started!

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

On 8/3/2024 at 7:53 AM, TJ Hall said:

I’m beginning to drive my wife crazy!  Every day I get home I ask her, “did you get the mail?” and “any packages come?”

giphy.webp

Driver: Titleist GT3 w/ GD Tour AD VF 6S (Testing in progress)
3 & 5 Woods: Titleist GT3 w/ GD Tour AD VF 7S (Testing in progress)
Hybrids: 19 and 22 degree PXG 0317XF Gen 4 w/ Project X Evenflow Riptide 80g
Irons: 5-PW PXG 0311P Gen 4 w/ KBS Tour 120
Wedges: Indi 50 FLX, 54 FLX, 58 ATK w/ KBS Wedge 610 (Official Review)
Putter: PXG Battle Ready Blackjack, 36.5”, Double Bend neck

Titleist GT Long Game Testing

16 minutes ago, RichL85 said:

giphy.webp

Exactly! My wife just got something delivered today that was too close to the right size and I got myself a little excited for nothing

On 8/3/2024 at 9:53 AM, TJ Hall said:

lol I completely understand! It’s worth the wait

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

Everyone keeps saying how great the Rapsodo is and how much they love theirs…definitely does not make the waiting any easier.

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Just got an email stating the order has been placed…getting closer!!!

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

I got mine last month. I absolutely love it.  Easy to use and quickly set up. 
  I use a 8” portable net I keep on the side of my yard.  I pull it over to a flat spot when using (i dont want to leave it there and burn the grass!!) 

I purchased 5x5 mat and drag it onto the edge of my patio. 

I have been using it about 2-3 times a week.  Since then i dropped my HC by almost 2 and tied my career low. 

I have heard of connection complaints.  There are two ways to connect..one is basically bluetooth directly to mlm2 from your phone or ipad.  Other is using wifi. If i have any problems connecting it is always because im too far from my router.   (When you play courses you need the wifi, other options you dont). 
 Upon completion of your session, when back in wifi, the Mlm2 uploads session to r-cloud where you can review you shots and watch each swing. 
 Game changing..especially for the $$!!

Phantom 5.5 

Stealth 9* w/ Ventus Black 7X

Stealth 2 Plus 3W w/ Hzrdus Green

TM Sim2 19* w/ Hzrdus RDX Black

P770 Irons w/ KBS 120 tour S

Vokey wedges (50*, 56*, 60*)

1 hour ago, Fiveslow said:

I got mine last month. I absolutely love it.  Easy to use and quickly set up. 
  I use a 8” portable net I keep on the side of my yard.  I pull it over to a flat spot when using (i dont want to leave it there and burn the grass!!) 

I purchased 5x5 mat and drag it onto the edge of my patio. 

I have been using it about 2-3 times a week.  Since then i dropped my HC by almost 2 and tied my career low. 

I have heard of connection complaints.  There are two ways to connect..one is basically bluetooth directly to mlm2 from your phone or ipad.  Other is using wifi. If i have any problems connecting it is always because im too far from my router.   (When you play courses you need the wifi, other options you dont). 
 Upon completion of your session, when back in wifi, the Mlm2 uploads session to r-cloud where you can review you shots and watch each swing. 
 Game changing..especially for the $$!!

I’m looking forward to testing this out and hopeful that the additional practice will help my game!

The speed training and other new features are quite appealing to me as well!

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

16 hours ago, TJ Hall said:

I’m looking forward to testing this out and hopeful that the additional practice will help my game!

The speed training and other new features are quite appealing to me as well!

I also use it with my Ryp stick.  To me this is the least useful feature.  It maybe be user error but it only reads swings that are made swinging away from thr Rapsdo.  Ryp stick has you swing non-dominant for every set.  I dont have the room to turn the other way.  
   The new range and combine programs are great. You pick 2 distances. You take 2 shots using whichever clubs, and 2 shots with your driver alternating clubs u til you get to 24 swings.  It then gives you a score based on proximity to your targets.   There are no mulligans so it adds some pressure!  

Edited by Fiveslow

Phantom 5.5 

5 hours ago, Fiveslow said:

I also use it with my Ryp stick.  To me this is the least useful feature.  It maybe be user error but it only reads swings that are made swinging away from thr Rapsdo.  Ryp stick has you swing non-dominant for every set.  I dont have the room to turn the other way.  
   The new range and combine programs are great. You pick 2 distances. You take 2 shots using whichever clubs, and 2 shots with your driver alternating clubs u til you get to 24 swings.  It then gives you a score based on proximity to your targets.   There are no mulligans so it adds some pressure!  

I got the SuperSpeed system to use for the speed training, so it will be interesting to see how that portion works.

The range feature I’m hoping will be helpful to focus during practice.  Have hit the ball decent on the range, but not seeing it translate to the course.

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

1 hour ago, TJ Hall said:

I got the SuperSpeed system to use for the speed training, so it will be interesting to see how that portion works.

The range feature I’m hoping will be helpful to focus during practice.  Have hit the ball decent on the range, but not seeing it translate to the course.

I have the super speed system as well.    We can see how it turns out for the both of us.  

i’m really looking forward to dialing in distances and finding some gaps, or clubs I need not hit!

🙃

It has made it to Virginia!

Hopefully there are no issues with the transfer and delivery holds…

IMG_5291.jpeg.32e46ca91cc19e8a9ce64906b683967c.jpeg

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

10 hours ago, Fiveslow said:

I dont have the room to turn the other way.  

If you have room to swing righty, you have room to put your feet where the ball would go and swing lefty. Or vice versa. Unless there are overhead obstructions.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024. Final review here: FFG review

56 minutes ago, ILMgolfnut said:

If you have room to swing righty, you have room to put your feet where the ball would go and swing lefty. Or vice versa. Unless there are overhead obstructions.

I set up an umbrella on my patio to keep my ipad/iphone in the shade or it overheats pretty quickly!  It is just as easy to use the radar i purchased prior to owning the mlm2 to obtain my numbers.  

*** Plus i already launched my Ryp stick two yards over due to a sweaty grip last month so i am keeping clear of structures!!) 😬

Anyone else use the speed feature yet? I am finding the Ryp stick swing speeds to be higher and incorrect ( ie one arm swings today were registering as 125 mph).   Just curious.  

Never have an issue with accuracy using the other features.  R-cloud tells you how many swings you have taken (i  think im around 1000)  And one time it must have  mistaken my ss for ball speed.  

Phantom 5.5 

8 hours ago, Fiveslow said:

I set up an umbrella on my patio to keep my ipad/iphone in the shade or it overheats pretty quickly!  It is just as easy to use the radar i purchased prior to owning the mlm2 to obtain my numbers.  

*** Plus i already launched my Ryp stick two yards over due to a sweaty grip last month so i am keeping clear of structures!!) 😬

Anyone else use the speed feature yet? I am finding the Ryp stick swing speeds to be higher and incorrect ( ie one arm swings today were registering as 125 mph).   Just curious.  

Never have an issue with accuracy using the other features.  R-cloud tells you how many swings you have taken (i  think im around 1000)  And one time it must have  mistaken my ss for ball speed.  

None of the testers have received the units yet, but are expected to arrive very soon (mine is showing out for delivery today!). Will be working to get everything set up over the next couple of days.

I will be doing some swing speed testing with this and comparing it to a Mevo that I have.

Haven't tried the Rypstick, but the Superspeed clubs were quite a bit longer than I was expecting.  Was more concerned about smacking the ground with the clubs, but will now be worried about launching one into my neighbors house!

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Things just got real!

IMG_5294.jpeg.7aacaa919b5c1f9203be560bd1edbf7c.jpeg

It’s here, it’s finally here!

My wife still doesn’t understand why I’m so excited about this…

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

I'll be interested to hear how the testers get on with this. I just had to return my unit due to persistent connection issues 😞

Ping G430 Max 10K (10.5º) Review Post - Ping G425 Max 3W (14.5º) - Ping G425 Max 5W (18.5º)  -  Ping G425 Max 4 Hybrid - Ping G430 Max 9W - Ping i230 6-UW - s159 54º (S-grind) and 58º (B-grind) - LAB Golf DF3

Unboxing will be coming soon, but started messing around with the Rapsodo this evening.

Had to charge the unit overnight (says it can take up to 4 hours), but it was ready to go today.  Turned it on and started setting it up…no issues at all.

Put in all my clubs, a little impressed that Rapsodo had my irons (circa 2011) listed in the system!

I did have to do a firmware update, which did take a little bit of time.

Just clicking through some of the features, looks like the Rapsodo will work with Titleist Pro V1/V1x in the near future!

IMG_5303.png.9ed23c57be5a21f94f6c2002be161e47.png

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter