Vessel Pencil Bag

Does anyone have a Vessel Pencil Bag? I have a Sunday Golf Loma and while it is a great bag, you lose a couple of clubs if you use a mallet putter. So a bag that is advertised as holding 6 clubs, really ends up being like 4 clubs. 

Curious with the vessel Pencil with the dedicated putter slot if that's an issue at all?  I have a LAB so the fact it's center shafted makes it even harder than the Spyder people. 

"In fact , we both tend to hold the Midwestern stoic view that genuine problems are solved with action, not pissing and moaning. If you run around sharing your feelings too much, you'll eventually arrive at a place where you're not only still screwed up, but now everyone knows about it, too." - John Gierach - Sex, Death and Fly Fishing

38 minutes ago, Just_the_Chip said:

I have a LAB so the fact it's center shafted makes it even harder than the Spyder people. 

Having a LAB has messed up any dreams I have ever had of having a minimalist bag. Even carrying only 12 clubs I had to ditch my Linksouldier bag (which I loved) because the grip is so large on the LAB. But the tradeoff is that I putt so much better (but the walk is a little less enjoyable). 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* / Pro Fli-Hi 21* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* / Carnoustie 60* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
HackMotion Official Review -- 

2 hours ago, vandyland said:

Having a LAB has messed up any dreams I have ever had of having a minimalist bag. Even carrying only 12 clubs I had to ditch my Linksouldier bag (which I loved) because the grip is so large on the LAB. But the tradeoff is that I putt so much better (but the walk is a little less enjoyable). 

For me it’s not the grip, it’s the head and center shaft that other clubs can’t sit in the bag with it

"In fact , we both tend to hold the Midwestern stoic view that genuine problems are solved with action, not pissing and moaning. If you run around sharing your feelings too much, you'll eventually arrive at a place where you're not only still screwed up, but now everyone knows about it, too." - John Gierach - Sex, Death and Fly Fishing