Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Slight Dent due to sky mark fix?

sai-jin

Thanks for looking, that's nice of you.

Unfortunately I need at least 9.8* on this head. MIne was 9.8* with 3.75* open.

Plus I need to sell my R1 TP black first and even that's going to my CC balance. =\

Understandable. I will say though if you do end up deciding to buy another, check with niblick99 or whatever his name is on eBay. He tends to have the more open heads that I've seen.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Understandable. I will say though if you do end up deciding to buy another, check with niblick99 or whatever his name is on eBay. He tends to have the more open heads that I've seen.

AH yes, Broken Niblick, I remember him. Got his number too. Thanks for that.

This one I think I got it from Will's People's Club.

PS: I do intend to buy another one just as a 2nd spare. I have at least 1-2 spares of the heads I love and works well for me.

Btw, speaking about lofts, have you hit this head? I am currently using my RBZ tour and Superdeep for now and I was surprised how high I hit them, and they are 8.9* heads.

The V3 is definitely a low-mid ball flight for me, compared to a mid-high on the other 2.

AH yes, Broken Niblick, I remember him. Got his number too. Thanks for that.

This one I think I got it from Will's People's Club.

PS: I do intend to buy another one just as a 2nd spare. I have at least 1-2 spares of the heads I love and works well for me.

Btw, speaking about lofts, have you hit this head? I am currently using my RBZ tour and Superdeep for now and I was surprised how high I hit them, and they are 8.9* heads.

The V3 is definitely a low-mid ball flight for me, compared to a mid-high on the other 2.

Yeah I've hit all of the R11s heads. I liked the v3 best and it does launch lower than the other versions, but I put it (among 3 dozen other heads) against my LCG and none have beaten it yet. I have 3 heads within 1/2 degree loft and face angle, 2 are spares to my gamer. (Peepz takes care of me lol).

I'm about to try again, but I don't know what it's gonna take to beat it, and I've tried. That head flat out works for me.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Yeah I've hit all of the R11s heads. I liked the v3 best and it does launch lower than the other versions, but I put it (among 3 dozen other heads) against my LCG and none have beaten it yet. I have 3 heads within 1/2 degree loft and face angle, 2 are spares to my gamer. (Peepz takes care of me lol).

I'm about to try again, but I don't know what it's gonna take to beat it, and I've tried. That head flat out works for me.

Same here, for some reason it works for me better too. 2nd would be the RBZ and Superdeep. But the misses on the V3 is bigger. Ok, that confirms that it does launch lower than most.

ANyways... I'm wondering if an 8.9* head would make much of a difference for me since I have this in 9.8* .

Archived