Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Playing as a single

revkev

Based on the thread about playing through I'm surprised at the number of forum guys that regularly play as singles.

I used to play far more frequently as a single, when I was younger and a member at a course where I might go out early evening to get a few holes in.  Recently the only time I've gone out as a single was on the Par 3 course to participate in the SCOR testing.  I think I may do that more frequently but again only at the Par 3, there's no way you're playing as a single at any course here especially in the winter, unless you find a spot with a threesome via GolfNow.

Who here plays frequently as a single?  If you do, why?  Do you return scores for handicap as a single?  If you do how do you handle putts?  Are you putting everything out?  (Be honest)  If not, how do you determine a gimme? 

I've only ever used playing as a single to practice so I'm curious about these things.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I only play as a single when I can't find someone to play with. I would rather play with strangers.

I have played as a single twice this year. I turned in both rounds. Ball is always down and putts are always in the hole (this annoys some people).

"I'd play a ladies set of clubs if it allowed me to break par."

PING G410 LST Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6

Titleist 17, 19, and 21 degree 818 H2 Hybrids

Ping G700 5 - GW

Titleist Vokey SM7 54 Wedge

Titleist Vokey SM7 58 Wedge

Evenroll ER3

Snell MTB-X

The weekly game that I run at Pebble Creek allows those who do not  or cannot find someone to play with an opportunity to play every week.  They do not need to have a partner.  However, after several weeks, most usually find players that they are comfortable with and form a regular foursome.  Currently we have over 100 members and average 40+ every Saturday.  Of those, about 16 have a regular foursome and the rest have at least 1 or 2 regulars to play with.  For the single looking to play golf, this is an excellent way to meet others.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I play single a lot.  I determine before I start the round if I am treating it as practice, or not.  If it's a practice round I'll play multiple balls from areas where I need practice, I'll take gimmes etc.  On these rounds, I may keep score, but it's chicken scratch where I mark everything, shot locations, clubs etc.

For non-practice rounds, I play them more strict to the rules than I would when playing in friendly groups or games. No lift clean and cheat, play em all the way down, no treating everything as a lateral, no gimme's. Basically, when I play, I will adapt the rules of the game I'm playing when I am with others, but when alone, I am playing the game of golf, so I try to adhere to the letter of the rules.  The only exception I tend to make when alone is with regards to the pin.  If I am 35 feet short of the pin but on the green, I am not walking up to the pin to take it out walking back to putt and etc.  I generally won't pull the pin unless I am within about 15 feet.

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

I should note, that most of my single rounds are played as 9 holes, walked on weekday afternoons.

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Most of my rounds are always as a single. Like dru I determine before the round if I'm keeping score or not. If I am keeping score I play by the rules to the best of my ability. If it's practice I usually will just play with irons only. And rarely putt anything cause that's not what I'm focusing on at the moment.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I play alone almost 90% of the time. The only time I play in a group is when the course is full, or I am playing with the fellas from the shop. I really enjoy the solitude of playing alone. My typical 18 hole round walking takes me 2:40. I play them down, putt everything, but only pull the flag on putts inside of about 15-20 feet (not like it matters.... I never hit the hole anyway.)

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

I have played as a single about half the time. I never keep real score when I do. If I flub a shot, I will drop a ball in the same hole to see if I can correct the mistake I just made. I use the extra time alone to set up my camera before each shot so I can really look at my mechanics.

Driver:  :nike-small:  Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 70g Stiff

Fairway Wood: :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 60g Stiff
Hybrids:   :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK Stiff

Irons:    :taylormade-small: R-11s KBS Stiff. 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  Cleveland 588 Rotax  56*

Some no name 60* I got at Goodwill for $5

Putter::  :ping-small: MGS Ketsch Special Edition   

Ball: :bridgestone-small: :e7, normally. If not, whatever I found while looking for mine in the Tall Grass
Bag :Birdies for the Brave Org.14 Desert Camo 

Shoes : Oakley Cipher 2

Addidas Adizero One Wd

Nike Lunar Control

6 other pair "just in case"

Founder: Texas BBQ Curtain (according to Jdiddyesquire)

Favorite #TOURSAUCE Move:  signing a ball and tossing it to a non existent fan as I walk back to cart. 

I go to the course as a single 95% of the time.   For me golf is like fishing, you don't need another yahoo in the stream to add to your enjoyment of the experience..

If I get paired up, I'm happy for the company.  Most times it does not happen.  The only times I don't start as a single are tournaments.

Why do I do it?  When I want to play, I go play.   This is frequently at 5:00 pm after work.   Most of the year I can get a full 18 in at five walking.  There is simply no one on our courses.    I NEVER have to worry about slow play.   I played one Sunday afternoon (sorry about breaking the Sabbath there Rev), started at 4:15, got in 27 holes in 3 hrs and 45 minutes and still had time to leisurely fish about 30 balls out of ponds with my retriever.

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

The only time I play as a single is during weekdays sometime around the noon hour on a 9-hole executive course; 1 par 5, 6 par 4s and 2 par 3s.  I can walk nine in about 1-1.5 hours depending on how busy the course is.  It's usually not that busy.  I only use that time for practice, and usually decide before I play what my focus will be; driver, irons, short game.  

Any other time I play will be with my wife (if I played without her she'd kill me); that is unless I am playing a game with guys at work.  Well, sometimes she joins them too!  We will play the same 9-hole course, usually as practice but will occasionally keep score and play by the rules.  She gets off work at 5pm and we can play 9 or 18 before dark.  Most of the scoring rounds occur at other courses in the area or when we travel.  Always score those.

We spend a lot of time on the exec course because it is $500 a year for both of us!  Allows us to play other courses frequently, which we like.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I go to the course as a single 95% of the time.   For me golf is like fishing, you don't need another yahoo in the stream to add to your enjoyment of the experience..

If I get paired up, I'm happy for the company.  Most times it does not happen.  The only times I don't start as a single are tournaments.

Why do I do it?  When I want to play, I go play.   This is frequently at 5:00 pm after work.   Most of the year I can get a full 18 in at five walking.  There is simply no one on our courses.    I NEVER have to worry about slow play.   I played one Sunday afternoon (sorry about breaking the Sabbath there Rev), started at 4:15, got in 27 holes in 3 hrs and 45 minutes and still had time to leisurely fish about 30 balls out of ponds with my retriever.

You're safe I'm not a presbyterian.  :) 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Well, now you know my little secret -- Golfing on Sunday in a state full of Mormons is pretty much an E-ticket to Space Mountain when the park is closed!

I used to play as a single quite a bit when my children were a bit younger.  I would be able to hit up a few courses near me and play as the rabbit and could generally turn 18 in around 2 hours with a cart.....and be home in time for breakfast on a Saturday morning.  The other part to that was that I was also new to the area that I currently live in and did not have a network of golfers that I could get out with.  Now that I have some actual golfing friends on the island I play in a normal Saturday group, but the key is that they get the first time on the sheet and play quickly so we are done in around 3 or so hours.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

I play as a single reasonably frequently, probably about 50% of the time. Always putt it out. I enjoy the quiet as well, though also like meeting new people when paired up with randoms. I'm the same as Jmikecpa - new to the State/Country so my cirle of local golfers is limited during the times my schedule (and wife/kids) allows for golf...

I play alone 80% of my rounds.  It's a perk and curse of private course.  I putt out every shots, even count the penalty strokes, usually OBs.  Surprisingly, it's something that it comes automatic when playing alone.  I'm even more careful about adding penalty shots to myself, or simply don't keep score.

Though, I'd dropped another ball and redo the mis-shot from time to time but do not count that score. 

You putt it out guys are so admirably proper!   Heck, I'll hit 2-3 balls all the way thru 18 many times.   I'll drop five or six wedge shots if I see a good tough pin over a bunker, or if I'm stymied by a tree I'll try to work fades or hooks or sky balls around it.   Nope, I confess, I don't putt out the dull 2 two footers.   But such are the perks of having no one pushing you from behind.

I usually go out as a single but sometimes end up paired up. I'd say 70/80 percent of my rounds are as a single but more recently I've been playing in a group.

I am truly honest with scoring  and putt everything out mostly so I'm prepped for tournaments...

I do once in awhile allow myself a reputt when I'm on a green and rush it way too fast. But usually if I miss it  If it's anything over 3 foot I won't give myself a putt by myself. 

Other than a breakfast ball I always try to keep an honest score. Mostly because I like an honest handicap.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

You putt it out guys are so admirably proper!   Heck, I'll hit 2-3 balls all the way thru 18 many times.   I'll drop five or six wedge shots if I see a good tough pin over a bunker, or if I'm stymied by a tree I'll try to work fades or hooks or sky balls around it.   Nope, I confess, I don't putt out the dull 2 two footers.   But such are the perks of having no one pushing you from behind.

The reason I putt out on every hole is nothing more than making sure when I have to make one of those putts I feel comfortable doing it. If someone I'm playing with doesn't want to putt them out then I am fine with that.

"I'd play a ladies set of clubs if it allowed me to break par."

PING G410 LST Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6

Titleist 17, 19, and 21 degree 818 H2 Hybrids

Ping G700 5 - GW

Titleist Vokey SM7 54 Wedge

Titleist Vokey SM7 58 Wedge

Evenroll ER3

Snell MTB-X

Most of the time, I play during the middle of the day during the week due to the fact that I work nights.  The course is typically not crowded, so Im not forced to pair up with anyone.  Its not so much that I seek to play alone, I actually enjoy meeting new people and playing golf with people from all walks of life, its just that I dont have a regular group of golf buddies who I play with all the time.

For putting, I do, "in the leather".  It helps to speed up play and I see no reason to force myself to putt everything out.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

Well, now you know my little secret -- Golfing on Sunday in a state full of Mormons is pretty much an E-ticket to Space Mountain when the park is closed!

Like playing here on a Saturday afternoon in the fall. That's considered Blasphemous by the way.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Like playing here on a Saturday afternoon in the fall. That's considered Blasphemous by the way.

Thats why I love fall golf.  A lot of people would rather be watching football than playing golf.  The only problem is that unless the Badgers or Packers are on a bye week, Im the same way...

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

You're safe I'm not a presbyterian.  :)

Or a Baptist for that matter :)

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Thats why I love fall golf.  A lot of people would rather be watching football than playing golf.  The only problem is that unless the Badgers or Packers are on a bye week, Im the same way...

Thats what I like about the football season period less idiots on the course!!

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I do both.  Sometimes, I will put everything out and play by the rules, but sometimes I don't really do that at all.  I will drop one, or hit another sometimes.  But even when I am playing by the rules, I don't put out putts inside 2 feet unless it is the day before a tournament.

Driver:  Taylormade 2017 M2 9.5 degree head played at 8 degrees.  Fujikura speeder evolution tour spec x flex shaft tipped 1/4 inch.  

3-Wood: 15 degree M2 tour.  Fujikura pro 73 tour spec X flex shaft.  

Mizuno H5 2 iron.

4 iron: mizuno mp h4 4 iron dynamic gold s300

5-pw iron: mizuno mp 54 dynamic gold s300

52, 56, 60 wedges: cleveland 588 rotex cavity

putter: 34 inch nike method 00 half circle mallet putter

So I'm playing as a single on my usual Sunday afternoon round and I catch up to 2 rank newbies playing out of one bag in a cart on hole 6.   Nowhere to go in front of the them so they don't offer to have me play up or through.  No big deal, they are awful, so I don't want to play with them anyway.

Then on 9 they do something I'd never seen happen to me before.   Par 5, they hit their drives, then their second shots and I wait till they drive past the sand trap that marks 295 to 320 from the tee.  Now they're about 350 out so I hit, and it rolls out to about 295 in the fairway.   No sooner does my ball come to a stop, but they circle their cart around and come back 50 yards and park by my ball.  One knucklehead then jumps out, grabs a club, and starts to address my ball!  H-E-double hockey sticks -- I've seen him already hit his own ball into the woods about a hundred yards further up, but no matter, he's gonna hit my ball.  

I yell HEY! and he ducks, thinking a ball is headed for him.  By this time I'm running towards him.   He addresses my ball again.   I yell HEY, THAT'S MY BALL again and he finally backs away.   He gives me a limp "Sorry," they get in their cart and speed away.   He doesn't put down another ball, they simply drive off the course at the turn.

Friggin newbies.    I'm convinced that 99% of all ugly encounters on the golf course can be attributed to just two things, and often those two things are really one combined thing -- newbies and alcohol.   I've had my ball snaked by folks playing parallel holes plenty of times (in fact a senior lady snaked another of my drives on 13 yesterday as well) but I've never had someone ahead of me, drive BACK to snake my ball after they've already played theirs forward! 

Now you know why I usually mark my balls with fat red "range ball" circles and cross out the logos.  Newbies are less likely to snake 'em or pick 'em up if they think it's a range ball.

I play as a single fairly regularly, booking the day before on Golfnow or as a walkup.   Courses are crowded around here, so I don't think I've ever played 18 by myself.  I've played nine at the crack of dawn by myself, but here, for 18, you'll be paired with someone - at least that's my experience.  The nine hole rounds I typically use for practice, scoring my first ball played, counting penalties, but also hitting a second ball or putt to practice.  For 18, I play for keeps because I figure it doesn't do me any good to lie to myself about penalties etc.  If a player in the group gives me a leaner, I'll take it without complaint - I do know people who get apoplectic if someone swats a ball back to them assuming they'll take the "it's good".  

<p>In my bag: Ping G LS Tec 9* Tour 65 Stiff, Cobra F8 3-4 wood HZRDUS Yellow 6.0, Calloway 21* X Forged Utility iron (steel stiff), Ping G30 white dot 4-9 Stiff 110 gm KBS tours  Scor 48,52,56,60 Wedges, Nike Method Core MC3</p><p>

Then on 9 they do something I'd never seen happen to me before.   Par 5, they hit their drives, then their second shots and I wait till they drive past the sand trap that marks 295 to 320 from the tee.  Now they're about 350 out so I hit, and it rolls out to about 295 in the fairway.   No sooner does my ball come to a stop, but they circle their cart around and come back 50 yards and park by my ball.  One knucklehead then jumps out, grabs a club, and starts to address my ball!  H-E-double hockey sticks -- I've seen him already hit his own ball into the woods about a hundred yards further up, but no matter, he's gonna hit my ball.  

Now you know why I usually mark my balls with fat red "range ball" circles and cross out the logos.  Newbies are less likely to snake 'em or pick 'em up if they think it's a range ball.

I have observed something similar from newbie players; mostly women (sorry, not being sexist here; just what I see).  I will be waiting on the tee for them to get out of range; one will hit, then get in the cart move up a little, hit again, then again.  You get the picture.  THEN, the cart comes back 50 yards so the other person in the cart can hit their ball.  Unbelievable!  I have actually hit my drive to where that other person's ball is, thinking they were moving toward the green.  I got to my ball before they came back to hit the second person ball!  This is not a one-time occurrence.  

I like your idea of range-ball marking the ball.  I like it.  Thanks for the tip.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I have observed something similar from newbie players; mostly women (sorry, not being sexist here; just what I see).  I will be waiting on the tee for them to get out of range; one will hit, then get in the cart move up a little, hit again, then again.  You get the picture.  THEN, the cart comes back 50 yards so the other person in the cart can hit their ball.  Unbelievable!  I have actually hit my drive to where that other person's ball is, thinking they were moving toward the green.  I got to my ball before they came back to hit the second person ball!  This is not a one-time occurrence.  

I like your idea of range-ball marking the ball.  I like it.  Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about.  I call it "swirl golf".   They fake you out by hitting, getting in the cart, going forward, then coming back or swirling 90 degrees sideways to the second ball.   Danged confusing.

Also the full sharpie stripe will come off on your clubs, acting as on course impact tape, letting you know if you are heeling or toe-ing it.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about.  I call it "swirl golf".   They fake you out by hitting, getting in the cart, going forward, then coming back or swirling 90 degrees sideways to the second ball.   Danged confusing.

Also the full sharpie stripe will come off on your clubs, acting as on course impact tape, letting you know if you are heeling or toe-ing it.

There is no toe-ing it!!  And the alternative is ALL BAD!   :blush:

Since I'm newly retired this year, I've been playing most of my golf solo since last Fall. If its a practice round I play multiple balls and single if I'm playing for score. Since I'm playing a lot of weekday rounds, there simply aren't that many other people around.

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Archived